Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry-Hair and Makeup

Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware

Upscale On-Location Bridal Makeup & Hair Design

OMG! Bridal Artistry specializes in trendsetting on location hair and makeup design. We serve PA, NJ & DE. Each of our stylists are licensed and trained in the art of bridal hair and makeup. Our goal is to take care of all your beauty needs, making it a stress free experience for all. We take the time to get to know our Brides, addressing all their concerns and questions. While adding that personal touch to all we do. We also believe in continuing education, which keeps us at the forefront of the latest techniques and styles. Using only high end hair and makeup products. Makeup brands that are not only hypoallergenic but photograph beautifully. Making you look and feel your most glamorous is what we do best. No need for a trip to the salon, our upscale artistry team always travels to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

111 Haddonfield-Berlin Road, Cherry Hill, NJ Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware (856) 219-0570

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Aimee M

Best Hair and Make up experience I've ever had! I am so thrilled that I choose Oh My Glam! to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Melissa is not only amazing at making everyone look stunning with her makeup and lash abilities but she is such a joy and very sweet. My... Read More mother, my bridesmaids, and myself (the bride) were all so happy with the services we received. Everyone looked and more importantly felt so beautiful. Each experience with everyone of my girls was personalized so everyone got a look that they were comfortable with and fit their style. The same goes for hair! Christina was our hairstylist that day. Christina and Melissa work flawlessly together to give a one of a kind stunning look. Christina really captured the style every girl was after with her own great personal twist that set the look and really made it one of a kind. Myself and my mother actually met with Melissa and Christina for a trial about a month or two before the big day. I would highly recommend the trial, both my mom and I thought we knew what we wanted as far as hairstyles but both ended up changing them the day of the wedding. As you can imangine we were both a little nervous but there was no reason to be because our second options were put together so beautifully by Christina the day of the wedding that both my mom and I were extremely happy (and received lots of great comments about our hair)! My makeup and hair lasted all day through the crying, laughs, dancing, and even rain! I not only looked beautiful but felt beautiful during the whole day which is more then I could ask for! Thank you so much Oh My Glam! You truly are amazing artist!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Nicole V

Melissa was absolutely amazing! Not only was my makeup flawless, all of my girls looked so as well! She was so attentive and responsive throughout the entire planning process. As a wedding specialist myself, this meant so much to me. She made me feel comfortable with things, and... Read More was great with working on a timeline. She even stayed a little later than scheduled to touch me up and to make sure I didn't need anything else. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to any bride out there! Thanks again for being a part of the biggest day of my life. You are the best!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Brianne S

Melissa (makeup artist) and Molly (hair) were amazing to work with. They were friendly and so easy to talk to while getting ready on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom, and myself felt beautiful! We got many compliments from our wedding guests and of course my now husband loved... Read More how I looked. They both are so good at what they do! I would highly recommended them to anyone. Before the big day you are able to set up a trial for hair and makeup. They really listen to what you want and they know what looks best! Thank you Melissa and Molly for everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashlee S

Oh my Glam was referred to me by a relative and I'm so glad that Melissa and her team were available. They were personable and extremely detailed oriented. The day ran according to the schedule Melissa made for hair and makeup. It was such a relief to have her make the... Read More schedule for us to follow, you can tell they have it mastered! Always happy to answer any questions I had along the way. Always professional with a sweet and calming demeanor, they were a pleasure. Not to mention extremely talented, 10 thumbs up 👍👍👍

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Clara S

I have nothing but good things to say about my whole experience with the girls at Oh My Glam!! First of all, they were VERY professional during the contract and scheduling. I even messed up my trial appointment and they still went out of their way to make sure I could get my... Read More trial done on time. Christina did my hair; I showed her a picture of what I wanted and 30 minutes later I looked exactly like the picture, I was so impressed! Not to mention how friendly she was, a total sweetheart. If I could give them more stars I would.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Tiffany S

Absolutely fantastic! Everyone was very professional and they did an amazing job with both my hair and make up as well as everyone in my bridal party looked absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Debbie S

Absolutely loved my look as the mother of the bride thanks to Molly and Melissa! They were so professional, but most of all they made the day such a wonderful one! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jennifer D

Melissa (makeup) and Christine (hair) were amazing! My wife and I went into our trials hesitant about how we were going to look, and afraid that we were going to look too overdone. However, they listened to our concerns and executed our visions perfectly. The trial was well... Read More worth it and helped us feel at ease the day of. Both of our moms and bridesmaids also looked amazing for the day of and were happy with their looks.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kaitlin M

Melissa was AAAAAMazing! She made myself, bridesmaids and both mothers feel beautiful. We were even a little late in the morning and she made sure everyone still was completed with no issues. The makeup looked flawless and not caked on like some other places I have been to. From... Read More my trail to wedding day she listened to exactly what we all wanted and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Makeup lasted all night with no fading!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Tara M

My original hair and makeup artist ended up canceling on me. I was frantic! I started searching on The Knot and found Oh My Glam! and thought their work was beautiful, so I messaged them. Melissa was absolutely wonderful, and put all my worries to rest! They arrived right on... Read More time (verryyyy early start time), and were completely professional. Her and her team went above and beyond to make sure our looks were exactly what we wanted, and they could not have done a better job!!!! I'm soooo grateful to have found this company, everyone was amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Christy K

Melissa and her team are true artists! After doing a ton of research and contacting countless makeup artists I knew the moment I talked to Melissa on the phone that she was who I wanted to do my makeup on my wedding day. Being the first of my friends to get married and get... Read More makeup professionally done, finding the perfect person was a daunting task. Coming across Melissa and Oh My Glam! was a dream come true. Melissa always made sure to answer all of my questions and make me feel at ease. She is incredible at her job and I could not have been happier with the makeup for me and my bridal party for my wedding back in August. The makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and everyone who came across Melissa were so impressed by her professionalism, awesome personality, and amazing talent. I would absolutely recommend Melissa and Oh My Glam! bridal artistry for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

thanks for such a wonderful job from the OMG ladies! It was simply perfect, I'm so happy I booked Melissa and her hair stylist Christina. They gave us exactly what we wanted and actually listened, At first I was worried about booking a company before having a trial but photos... Read More of their work were great. Once I booked and I had the trial Melissa and Christina made me feel at ease, Melissa took the time to ask me some important questions that helped her understand the look I was going for. Do yourself a favor and stop here. It can be so daunting trying to find a a hair and makeup team, These ladies are definitely experienced and you can tell that immediately. They have a true passion for this and really go the extra mile to make sure everyone is pleased. . Thanks for all you've done!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Monica B

Amazing job and amazing team from OMG Bridal! Melissa and Christina truly nailed it when it came to hair and makeup for me and my Bridesmaids. With a pretty large party they finished on time and were very efficient. They listed to our needs and wants and the hair and makeup... Read More lasted through the summer heat...for all of us! Their friendly and upbeat demeanor was just the icing on the cake. It was nice to have extra people around that didn't feel like strangers. It felt very natural like they were one of the bridesmaids. They vibed really well with us. I knew immediately I made the right choice! I have no criticism, only praise for the talented and reliable team. . Thanks so very much for your ability to make all of us look so darn beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Dina R

The girls from Oh My Glam were super! I couldn't't have asked for a better team with Melissa and Kristina. They were down to earth and an extra pleasant presence to have with us while we were getting ready. Makeup was flawless and stayed on all day...thanks to melissa. The... Read More lashes were so glamorous and were comfortable to wear. Kristina and her hair styling skill were great! all of our styles were super tight and lasted without a hair coming out of place. I was so happy I booked them when I did! It really helped that a couple months after I booked I had the trials and they really got a sense of my vision at the trial by asking me a lot of great questions and sitting down to get to know about me and my style first. Melissa made a schedule for us to follow on the wedding day and that helped the day run extra smoothly so we finished on time. I felt prices were good as well. Do yourself a favor and look no further...omg is the team you want!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

It was a wonderful experience from the initial email! I am from out of town so an old work friend referred OMG to me. Melissa is very organized and detailed which I love. I adored the portfolio pics so as soon as I found out my date was open and Melissa explained everything I... Read More booked for makeup services. I was going to book for hair as well but one of my best friends is a hair stylist and my wedding gift was for her to do all of our updos. Melissa was awesome, after I booked I had my trial a couple months later and Melissa was great with collaborating with me and explained everything and why she thought this would be good or that wouldn't be good. She recommended false lashes which I was scared would be uncomfortable but the style she chose for me was natural and comfortable. After the trial Melissa even emailed me a skin care regimen to get my skin looking flawless for the wedding. I will tell you that the day of the wedding my foundation sat on my skin even better than the trial thanks to the skin care tips Melissa had me follow! Every last girl loved their look......some girls were au naturale and some were more dramatic and Melissa was able to do any kind of look the girls wanted. I was a little more on the natural side, although she did amp it up a bit so it would show up more in pics and I'm glad I agreed. It was all gorgeous! Working with Melissa was such a pleasure...she is genuine and kind and I knew that all she wanted was for us to be satisfied, and we were! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

I would not have been happier with any other hair and makeup service for my wedding. Oh My Glam.....more importantly Melissa was extremely helpful from the first email.  Melissa was patient, would always get back to me right away and her portfolio was absolutely stunning! I... Read More toyed with the idea of going with other companies that were a little less in price...but only by a few dollars. In my opinion why would you want to skimp and get mediocre makeup artists and hair stylists. When I booked oh my glam I knew that I was getting a company that was professional and took their jobs really seriously. After I booked and did the trial with Melissa for makeup, I was even more convinced I chose the right place! Melissa lives for brides, and it shows. She got my vision for makeup and the fact that she brings a makeup chair and lighting with her to make sure we were all photo fab before the photographer even came. It was amazing, my girls couldn't' believe the service, talent and professionalism that went into their hair and makeup. They compared oh my glam to a glam squad that would do celebrities!  you wil be so happy if you are going with oh my glam for beauty services. They do the job, and they do the job with love, professionalism and talent!

So Happy I got Oh my Glam!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Paige D

Thanks so much for making me and my girls look so breath taking and perfect on my wedding day! I was so lucky that Oh My Glam had an opeing for my wedding, I knew that was who I wanted without a doubt for hair and makeup because they did the hair and makeup for one of my best... Read More friends weddings.They traveled to us at our venue in Chester County. We had a time chrunch so it was nice that Melissa booked us an extra stylist. When i initially booked I wasn't planning on scheduling a trial , but later on decided to do the trial and was very happy I did. The girls gave some really great suggestions at the trial and I wound up doing a completely differnt look than originally planned....and was so happy with the results! My mom is pretty hard to please and she loved everything as well, phew! So I would definitely say you can't go wrong if you book OMG Hair and Makeup for your wedding:)

2016-01-24T15:41:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Paige, and thank you for choosing Oh My Glam! So pleased everyone loved their hair styles and makeup. Congrats to you and your hubby, may you live happily ever after!

Wow! Beautiful and Glamorous

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jaimee J

Greatly impressed with the bridal hair and makeup services provided by omg bridal. With an extra large bridal party and me being very particular about my makeup and hair, I was having a hard time deciding what company to go with. I decided to go with omg because the... Read More owner(melisa). I loved how well she communicated and also was blown away by the hair and makeup portfolio. I knew they would be able to achieve the look I was going for for my wedding. Melissa is so talented and so great at listening to what I wanted. I loved how Kim K's makeup looked at her last wedding and I wanted my look to be much like that...natural but noticeable in photos. melissa did that and much more! The makeup lasted, I loved so much the airbrush and strip lashes. The intensity on the eyes and lips was the perfect amount for my husband to be happy with it (He hates overly dramatic makeup) but made me feel so beautiful and feminine and looked amazing in our photos. Jess was great at duplicating exactly what I wanted for my updo, it is a look that we agreed when I look back in 10 years I'm not gonna say "what the heck was I thinking?!"It was a beautiful sleek sophisticated and glamorous style that held up. My bridesmaids and moms who are all ultra girly and rather particular were raving about everything! Hair, makeup, lashes and airbrush...they loved it all! Everything held up and looked spectacular in our photos. We received so many compliments and would have not changed a thing. Sorry it took so long to write this review...thanks!!

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

Very happy with makeup and hair services from omg bridal. The team was warm, friendly and professinal. A very talented team and they gave everyone exactly the look we were going for. It was very nice that we didn't have to leave our hotel room to get ready. Melissa and jess... Read More brought a their supplies with them. I am so glad we chose them for our beauty team

so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

I loved the hair and makeup services I received from oh my glam. Let me start off by saying there are sooooo many hair and makeup vendors to chose from. Some "say" they are celebrity artists while others have prices that make you scratch your head. The team from oh my glam is... Read More the real deal! Super talented..check! Great prices..check! And the most talented group of ladies ever to enter one room...check again! Melissa was amazing! She is beyond talented and a super organized business owner. She was with me every step of the way...she responded to my initial email within 5 minutes...which i knew was a good sign! She would always get back to me in reasonable amount of time r and was great with explaining everything and being extremely organized with her team on the day of the wedding. On time and even finished up a tad early, so stress free! Me and my girls looked stunning! I love my wedding photos, I was so glad I listened to Melissa and her suggestions about makeup and photos. She suggested that I do a little more dramatic then what 'm used to because she said you lose the majority of the makeup in photos, at first I was a little nervous because the makeup was a bit more then I was used to, but she was 100% correct! I was so so glad I did a bold lip and a dramatic eye because alot of it did lighten up in the pictures, I never realized that. If I did any lighter, it wouldn't have been noticeable at all in photos. It turned out so perfect! I already have one of my bridesmaids in the process of booking omg for her wedding in May, can't wait to have them pretty us up again!

Thanks for pampering us and making us look so Glam!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Bree M

the best choice for the best bridal hair and makeup. Oh My Glam bridal was one of my favourite parts about my wedding, who doesn't want to be pampered by talented stylists in your own home?! Me and my bridesmaids felt like royalty! It was even better how beautiful we all looked.... Read More Their talent and professionalism is like no other.... Melissa and Jessica were sweet and fun along with being great at what they do. Thank you so much for pampering us

Trust me, they know brides!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

I was very impressed with the beauty services me and my bridesmaids received from omg makeup and hair. Personable, professional and very talented. Mel and Jess were awesome. So happy I booked them in advance. The fact that they came to us was such a stress reliever, especially... Read More since I had a very early ceremony. It's very apparent bridal makeup and hair is in their blood. The way they worked and how organized and timely they were was something I've never seen, even at upscale downtown salons. They really have this down to a science... Thank you

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Kelsey W

Wow! So happy I booked Melissa and her Oh My Glam Team! I had a very large bridal party and We got married in Rehoboth Beach, DE I was worried I wasn't going to be able to find upscale services from the Philadelphia area that would travel that far, but omg bridal did! Of course... Read More there was a travel fee added but for how amazing everything turned out I really felt like Melissa's prices were very doable. It was herself and 2 other team members for 15 of us! They were done early with plenty of time for touch ups!! I loved the old Hollywood Glam look so that was the theme for hair and makeup and the girls nailed it! 5 star perfection all the way Thanks so so much xo Kelsey

2016-01-04T19:04:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelsey, You made for one beautiful bride! I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful New Year together!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Drea W

Kudos to the team at oh my glam for dealing with the chaos that ensued at my wedding! They were absolutely wonderful and everybody, myself included gushed over how fab we all looked. Unfortunately one of my bridesmaids got a little too tipsy while we were getting ready and she... Read More started acting a fool. Very embarrassing to me and the other girls... And to her after she sobered up! Melissa and her team handled them self with the utmost professionalism and didn't let the chaos knock them off course. They kept moving right along doing an amazing job on everyone..... Including my inebriated bridesmaid! Thanks girls for probably dealing with the most crazy wedding of your careers! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Bunny M

Thank you Oh My Glam! Wow! We looked fantastic for my wedding this September... Thanks to Melissa. She was punctual and very personable. I could tell she really understood my vision for my makeup. My girls felt the same way, they said she really listened and executed the... Read More makeup flawlessly. Got a little peak of my photos and we looked so so glamorous... Thanks Melissa!

Melissa Anne

Melissa Anne is Trained and licensed in Esthetics, Brow Shaping and Bridal Makeup. Her professional career includes working on the pro team for top lines such as Stila, Too Faced and Smashbox. Working on the Artistry team for these cosmetic lines has allowed Melissa to travel and train other artists in the beauty industry. As well as being able to work backstage at major fashion events such as New York fashion week and celebrity photo shoots. Working as a traveling artist also keeps Melissa on top of the latest trends, techniques and products. Which she shares with her amazing artistry team!