Oh My Posh Weddings & Events

Offer: free personalized snapchat filter with any package!

Do NOT say yes to the stress!

Oh My Posh Weddings & Events offers comprehensive event planning services, perfect for any occasion. Our team of event planners will utilize their talent and expertise to create your most memorable events, so that you can be stress-free! Our packages are designed and customized to fit each client's lifestyle and preferred level of service. With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry, we pride ourselves on customer service and professionalism! We have an extreme passion for planning events, and let that shine through from the very beginning and long after the ending of your special event! We work hard to make each event a true success! We look forward to working with you, and creating an event that may only last a day, but memories that will stay with you forever

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

7260 W. Azure Dr. Ste 140-111, Las Vegas, NV Offer: free personalized snapchat filter with any package! (702) 336-4454

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristina W

So glad I decided to hire Oh My Posh Weddings & Events to coordinate our wedding day! Coming in from another state to get married and not knowing much of anything, we really relied on this company to give us the ins and outs! Not only did they manage our wedding day and... Read More recommend the best vendors, they also helped us book show tickets and other fun events while we were there!! They truly went above and beyond, and we cannot thank them enough for bringing everything together for us!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 tara m

Brandalyn was a life saver for our daughter's recent wedding in October. We did not want to have to worry about answering a million questions the day of the wedding, or having tons of tasks to complete beforehand. We simply wanted to enjoy our beautiful daughter and this special... Read More day. Naturally there were a few unforeseen hiccups, but thankfully Brandalyn was there to take matters into her own hands and handle it! We cannot thank her enough for being there for all of us, and making our daughter and son in law's day unfold just how we imagined it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Farah W

We hired Brandalyn to manage our wedding day. I didn't know how much we needed this service, until I had it and saw how busy I'd actually be on my wedding day! She was the main point of contact for all vendors, my guests and family. Without her being there to direct everyone and... Read More handle details...who knows how the day would've turned out. Thank you Brandalyn for making me truly understand the importance of a wedding planner. You made this a day I will look back on for the rest of my life, and remember nothing but pure bliss!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Skylar D

Brandalyn is an exceptional planner, that you will not regret hiring! She does her best to go above and beyond for her clients, and has excellent knowledge of the Las Vegas wedding industry. Her expertise is both unique, and creative. She is very ethical in her work. Her... Read More creative vision and organization will really make your wedding amazing, and much less stressful. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you for making our event, just the way we imagined!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Delana G

Oh my posh weddings is amazing!!! Brandalyn always goes above and beyond with helping her brides find the perfect wedding venue. She also does a great job making sure their wedding day runs as smoothly as possible. She is very affordable and easy to work with. Sassynclassycakes

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kathryn N

Always a dream to work with as a vendor and our brides are always so happy! From Kathryn Null at Enchanted Florist :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Etti M

Brandalyn from Oh My Posh Weddings and events is so professional. If you have an important celebration in your life, make sure she is there to make it magical. She is very organized and will suggest you with the best team to work with. It is also important for her to listen and... Read More to have a vision of your ideas for the perfect event. You can have a peaceful mind and can really enjoy your big day. She always have a smile on her face and a positive energy – VERY important! I Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

Brandalyn is not only a beauty but, is smart and has the talent to assist with any creative want or desire for the Perfect Wedding. It will make you say "Oh My Posh", my wedding was fabulous and unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Dawn P

Very professional service!! Brandy will go above and beyond to make your event the best it can be. She is very knowledgeable and kind. Couldn't ask for a better person to work with!! OH MY POSH.. Is AWESOME!!! Love her work!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nina I

Brandalyn with Oh My Posh Wedding and Events is amazing!! We decided to have a destination wedding in Vegas, and planning a wedding from a far was turning out to be a little harder than we expected. That's when Brandalyn came into the picture and made our day sooooo incredibly... Read More special and perfect. She was on top of everything that needed to get done, and beyond professional. She truly is amazing at what she does. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!

2017-06-12T12:21:26 Response from the vendor

It was a great honor to assist such a perfect couple on your wedding day!! We wish you and Mike the absolute best in this journey of life together!! Thank you for hiring us!!

Brandalyn McNeill

Hey everyone! I am the owner and lead planner of OhMyPosh Events! My goal is to assist you in creating an event that is a true reflection of yourself! I have a BA in Business, and a background in the hospitality industry as a concierge. It has helped fine-tune my skills in customer service, attention to detail, organization, and professionalism! I wanted to utilize my knowledge in business/marketing, along with my creativity and organizational skills to create events! I love that I get to build personal relationships with clients as part of my job; that is the key to making each event unique!