Oh Snap! Photo Booth KC

We service the KC Metro area and surrounding area

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

We service the KC Metro area and surrounding area (816) 714-9892

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kylie W

Oh Snap! Photobooth was great! Garrett did a wonderful job putting together the scrapbook throughout our reception and was very persistent in making sure my husband and I got a chance to take pictures amidst all the chaos. Very pleased with our services.

Oh Snap! We loved it!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Megan T

We just rented a photo booth for our wedding from Oh Snap! Photo Booth at the LAST MINUTE! and everything worked out GREAT! The person who brought the booth set it up, ran it for 4 hours, and took it out of our venue without a hiccup. They also put together a "memory book"... Read More that included photo strips and personalized notes from every guest that had their photo taken. The photo booth, with all their props, was a really entertaining part of our wedding. I would recommend Oh Snap! to ANYONE who wants to have a classy photo booth at their wedding for an affordable price. It is the same booth that my friend had at their wedding from KC Photobooth, but much cheaper! Hope this helps!!