Oh So Good Band!

Serving Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX

Live music the way you want...

Oh So Good Band! has an unchallenged reputation for unforgettable performances. Formed in 1991, OSGB has helped countless couples and their families create the perfect evening's entertainment. Our 'dinner set' ranges from Michael Buble to Broadway showtunes and instrumental jazz. OSGB will honor special requests for first and second dances. The dance sets will cover 80's/top 40/classic rock, mainstream country, motown, disco and latin. Song selections are geared to the crowd. we keep the dance floor full because our musical flow is practically continuous. Every reception is unique so it's important to us to listen and understand your vision. That is why we try to meet and confer with all of our clients one on one. We look forward to meeting with you. Dubby Hankins

Instruments

Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Organ, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX (210) 842-5550

Oh So Amazing

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 lauren l

Dubby and the all the members of the OH SO GOOD Band were amazing. Dubby took the time to meet with me and my family beforehand to go over song lists, he made a practice CD for us to practice our first dance so that we wouldn't be thrown off and learned several new songs for us,... Read More which they played to perfection. If that in itself doesn't make them worth their weight in gold, the Oh So Good Band knows exactly the right volume to keep the music to so that the room isn't overpowered by the songs. Because of them, everyone danced the night away at my wedding. I can't wait for my next celebration so that I have the opportunity to hire the Oh So Good Band again.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Christine C

The Oh So Good Band throws a great party. Our guests had a great time and danced all night!

Oh so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Grace P

This band has so much energy and are really able to keep the party going. From the moment people started dancing until we took our leave the dance floor was hardly ever empty. Our guests were a wide mix of old and young but everyone really enjoyed their set list and had a great... Read More time dancing. If you have a particular song you want to dance to for your first dance or father daughter they are also willing to learn them. I am so glad we chose this band for our wedding.

Oh So Good!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Megan S

Oh So Good Band was awesome! It was a great show and they even let my cousin come and sing a couple songs with them. It was a little tough at first because with the set up of the venue they were a little far out from the tables and gathering area. But once people got out and... Read More became engaged, everyone had a blast! I wish we had the venue longer because I was so busy doing the bride thing, I feel like I did not have as much time to enjoy them as I wanted. Little downside was that they got a little rude and snippy with my mother because she had miscounted and not given them enough money, which was an easy fix but there was a little bit of attitude.

gill booth wedding reception

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Pat G

The oh so good band was incredible! The dance floor at the SW craft center chapel was packed the whole night. And the only disappointment was when the evening had to come to an end because the bride and groom left on the river barge. The crowd chanted 'one more' and they were... Read More able to squeeze it in. It was an evening of incredible fun and happiness that continued to grow during the evening because of the experience Dub's band provided. The playlist was provided by the bride and groom and the performance was fantastic.

Oh So Good Band

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Amanda M

Oh So Good Band completely exceeded our expectations! They kept the party going all night- everyone was on the dance-floor! We got so many compliments on the band from the guests. The variety of songs they play is great. They are very talented vocally and instrumentally. They... Read More were professional, fun, and accommodating. I would chose this band again for sure!!

Dubby Hankins

I was born in Dallas and grew up in San Antonio. I attended Alamo Heights High School and Trinity University. I've been performing all my life: At the age of 7 in local musical theater, various bands in high school and college and finally 5 years doing stage production for KISS, Foreigner, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin to name a few. I formed Oh So Good Band! in 1991. We've had the privilege to perform for more than 250 wedding receptions over the years and if we learned anything it's 'play whatever needs playing to keep the dance floor full.' Dubby