Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Secular

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Ohio (all 88 Counties) (844) 644-6253

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Emilie T

My husband and I struggled our entire engagement to find the right person to marry us. We went through plans A, B, C, and D before we decided to try Ohio Clergy Services. They officiated my brother-in-law's wedding just a month before our wedding, and we were getting desperate.... Read More So we emailed them and even on such short notice, we were able to get Rev. Rich to do our ceremony. He even knocked 50$ off the price, because it took them a while to get back to us. That's the only negative I have to say about them: It took them like 2 weeks to email me back and I was freaking out by that point. 2 weeks to my wedding and I didn't have an officiant. But he pulled through and did a great job for the rehearsal and the ceremony. And he has lots of experience so he will probably be familiar with your venue, and has a certain way of keeping everyone calm and in good spirits. He will make sure the job gets done, and right. I would recommend Ohio Clergy Services.

A little strict, but very good.

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Shannon G

We used Reverend Rich for our wedding. He was a little too strict for my liking, but it may have been necessary for a wedding party of mostly 22 and 23 year olds. He made us sign a contract at the rehearsal dinner that no alcohol of any sort would be consumed before the... Read More ceremony... which I felt was a little harsh, especially because we were not in a church, we were not under 21, and we were paying him for this... and we did not hear anything about this until the day before our wedding. (Who doesn't get champagne for before?) Anyway, it ended up being fine.

Wedding officiant

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Allison Q

Rev. Richard Kresila is amazing. He did exactly what we wanted and made our ceremony unforgetable. We definitely recommend him!

Didn't know our names

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Lauren H

Very friendly to work with, but was disappointed that they didn't work more with us. From the year in advance we booked them up to our wedding day they hardly kept in touch with us. We had one guy for our reharsal dinner and another guy for the actual wedding- would of been nice... Read More to have the same guy for both. The one who did our wedding didn't even know how to pronounce our last names!

Great and very helpful, but...

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Samantha W

The Elyria Wedding Ministry is the house group of officiants at Skyview Lodge, and they were all really nice and very helpful. Rick was going to be our officiant for our special day, and we had run the rehearsal with him. He had told us that there was the chance that he wouldn't... Read More be able to make it from another wedding he was doing that day, and in that case, his wife would be there to marry us. That is what happened, and she was there to get things rolling. That is great, knowing that there is always a back-up plan. Just a few things I noticed at the ceremony, though... she said my last name wrong, she used the secular ceremony script instead of the Christian one, and she moved things a little too quickly - but it was also 105 degrees outside, so that wasn't too big of a concern. And the mix up between the secular and Christian scripts wasn't a big deal to me, I just know the groom and his family would have preferred to hear it. Very minor things - everything was was great! :)

Great Ceremony

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Katie P

Our officiant was great. We had Rev. Richard Kresilla. We added some Hawaiian aspects into the ceremony. He also did some research and incorporated it into his speech. It was great because we didn't expect it at all. He did a good job. We really enjoyed the ceremony.

Arrogant!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Rachel H

Not sure if this is the right company but I had Rev. Greg Kopp and didn't like him at all! He was arrogant, pushy, and make a lot of people uncomfortable.

They were great!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Amber P

I really enjoyed working with them. We were supposed to have Gillian, but due to a family emergency Greg ended up showing up. We completely understood, and really enjoyed Greg. He added humor to wedding and rehearsal!

Rev Rich was awesome!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Kristen C

Excellent experience start to finish. Rev Rich is professional and totally caters to the bride. :)

Great service

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 julie b

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who does not have a set Officant.