Ojai Valley Inn & Spa

Ojai, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, Where Dreams Come True.

Dreaming of a country-style wedding in a pastoral setting, a sophisticated rural ranch with a rustic barn or an intimate formal wedding party retreat that will really say "you?" Ojai Valley Inn & Spa on California's Central Coast offers an array of memorable destination weddings.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park, Restaurant, Tented

905 Country Club Rd, Ojai, CA

Beyond gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Catherine K

I could not have asked for more from this amazing venue! Their staff was so incredibly attentive, warm, and professional and the quality of the experience from touring, to booking to planning and day-of was above and beyond. The grounds of the resort was a perfect weekend getaway for my guests, so it made traveling to a wedding feel like a vacation. The catering for the whole event was delicious and generous, especially the amazing appetizers! It is on the pricier side, but in this case, you get more than what you pay for!

Dream Wedding Locale

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Lauren K

My husband and I planned our wedding from across the country and wanted a "destination" wedding for our LA based family and friends as well as family and friends traveling from afar. The staff at Ojai Valley Inn, especially Sarah Pugh, could not have made our long distance planning easier. Every aspect we hoped for or wanted was provided to us with ease. Our guests (as were we) were blown away by the impeccable service and breath taking beauty of the resort. We cannot imagine having had our wedding anywhere else.

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Sara S

OVI is not only beautiful, but provides wonderful customer service. I would have a wedding again there in a second.

TO Ojai Valley Inn & Spa