Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

5030 N May, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 470-6607

Best Photobooth EVER!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Robyn

Everyone at our wedding had so much fun using the photobooth! No complaints! They were so kind and we even got to take some pictures with them when they dropped off the booth! We will forever treasure the pictures we have from the photobooth!

Best Photobooth Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Annie S

Using an open-air photobooth allowed me to create a cute backdrop that fit the theme of my reception. My guests loved it and I am so glad we used OKC Finest Photobooth! My guests left one copy of their pictures with notes for me to place in a scrapbook. It will be a memory I... Read More cherish for years to come. If you want to use a photobooth, OKC Finest Photobooth is the right choice for you!

Very very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013

We used okc finest photography for our wedding in 2011 and had a wonderful experience! We got a beautiful book of the picture strips, along with a cd of all the images. Some of my favorite images weren't from our main photographers but from the photo booth! Wouldn't have... Read More changed a thing!!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Everyone at my wedding absolutely LOVED the photo booth! The owners are so nice and friendly. The brought great props and the quality of pictures was perfect! Also, the scrapbook they give to you at the end of the night is so hilarious and fun to go back and see. I'm so glad I... Read More had them at my wedding! I would highly recommend them!

SO MUCH FUN!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

I know it's been a while but I just wanted to say thank you for the photo booth! Everyone loved it and had so much fun! You guys are great! We love our book too! Thanks again!

Enjoyed the photobooth!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Thank you for giving us such a nice booth on our wedding day! Everybody enjoyed taking photos. Wakana S.

Wished we had done it more!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

We did it and it was really great! I wish I wouldn't have been running around like a crazy person and would have gotten in it more!

THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kristi S

OKC FINEST PHOTOBOOTH was by far the highlight of our reception! Lauren and Dave did a phenomenal job.This was by far one of the best decisions made regarding my wedding reception. And let me tell you, my guests loved it! One of my favorite things was listening to my friends and... Read More family tell me how great of a time they had, and pretty much everyone mentioned the photo booth and how much of a blast it was. Lauren and Dave are super nice, friendly, organized, and on top of their stuff. They are very professional and great people to work with. Kristi Sullivan

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Tiffany S

From the beginning, they were easy to work with and it was easy to get everything set up for the big day. My guests really loved this part of my wedding and I loved the book of pictures they put together for us! I would highly highly recommend them!

Are you kidding me?! There is nothing or no one better then these guys!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

Seriously, they took my elderly relatives and got them to rock the funky PROVIDED costumes! They had my Aunts dressing up like Jesters while my Uncles were looking like funny Pimps.... I personally was so busy and thrown around so much (seeing that I was the bride) that they... Read More literally had to grab me and make me take pictures..... :D and I am so thankful they did.... I didn't have time to notice but they were putting together a book for me, with a copy of all the pictures in it! Everyone signed the book and wrote cute little messages, then my husband grabbed me and made me go In and take pictures with him, he wrote the last message to me and I didn't even know about all of this until I got home from my honeymoon a week latter and looked through all the stuff my Maid Of Honor took to my house :) in addition (I know like it can get any better?!) they put a cd of all the pictures taken, it seemed like some groups took both of the pictures and didn't put them in the book but because they gave me a cd I still have copies! And to top it all off the booth vendors included funny trial shots of themselves :) thanks you guys! You are by far the best and TOTALLY deserve to be booked solid for years to come!!!!! I won't recommend anyone else, EVER, for ANY events! You really went above and beyond! Thank you!!!! Mrs. Weingart

So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Lauren M

Lauren and Dave, Thanks for making our daughter's reception such a blast last night. I still can't believe how many family members and friends dressed up to take crazy photographs of themselves inside your photo booth. Your service provided fun entertainment and laughter for... Read More everyone who attended the event. Even my 85 year old mom joined in on the action. She hasn't been the same since :-)

Best in the area

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Mitzi M

We have used OKC Finest Photobooth for both of my daughter's weddings. They are professional, prompt and deliver a wonderful quality picture. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Still getting rave reviews

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Kelly W

We used OKC Finest Photobooth for our wedding. Lauren and her husband are amazing to work with. We were married this past May and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had with the photobooth. Not only did we get a great scrapbook signed by all of our guests... Read More from the wedding, we got a CD which made gift giving this Christmas alot of fun too! I would recommend OKC Finest Photobooth to anyone anytime!

Photobooth was my FAVORITE wedding vendor

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Dustie B

I'm SO happy we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding reception! OKC Finest Photobooth was professional and had everything ready to go. They even gave me the guestbook with pictures and notes and the CD before we even left the venue! :) It's the BEST thing I invested in... Read More when it came to vendors! Our guests loved it, the props were great, the kids were entertained and we ended up with a lovely keepsake from all the fun that was had. It even rained on our wedding day and there were NO problems at all. All the guests commented on how much they loved having a memento to take home with them as well. They come with my HIGHEST recommendation!

The Most Fun at a Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Suzanne G

The photobooth was the hit of the wedding. I believe everyone had so much fun they just kept going back. It was well worth the investment to have them at the wedding and Lauren is the best to work with. All of the guest raved on and on about how much fun they had and what great... Read More people OKC Finest Photobooth was to work with. They are invited back to all of our events. Thank you so much for making our event great and fun, fun, fun!

OKC finest photobooh is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Robyn L

OKC finest Photobooth was the HIT of our wedding reception. Our guests of ALL ages flocked to the photobooth, and got instant gratification by recieving a copy of their photo, and also enjoyed and writing the bride and groom a personal note as well :) It was great to be able... Read More to take a scrapbook of our guests photos and best wishes with us at the end of the night, what a special memory!!! The OKC finest photobooth staff brought several props that helped highlighted our guests personalities, and were a PLEASURE to work with :) I highly reccomend OKC finest photobooth to ANY bridal couple or anyone who would like to add great fun to their party. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

OKC Finest Photobooth

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Sami G

The Photobooth was a must have at my wedding and there is no better company around! They are great and the product is well worth the cost. The photo album of all of the pictures with the guest's messages was the best kind of guest book I could have asked for. As a plus the guest... Read More takes their copy home for a keepsake. One of my guest wrote "This is the best wedding favor I have ever taken home"! I will use this company for future events as well!!

great time!

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Jenna S

I'm so glad I had this photo booth at my reception! they gave me a scrap book after the wedding and mailed me a CD of all the photos. it was also a great gift for my guests because they got to take their photos home with them. LOVED IT

Loved OKC Finest Photobooth!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Rhenea A

We loved having OKC Finest Photobooth at our family wedding. They were professional, had it all set up and ready to go at the event. And the guests loved it! They had so much fun with the props and the pictures were so nice. They even put the pictures in an awesome photo... Read More holder! We also got the keepsake book with copies of all the pictures and it was so cute. We also received a cd with all the photos. It couldn't have gone better. On a side note, the booth itself is much more elegant looking than some I've seen, which was a better fit for our venue.

Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Lauren K

EVERYONE loved the photo booth!!!! It was so much fun seeing everyone in and out with their silly hats, glasses, etc. on! I don't know how many people said that they will use OKC finest photo booth someday for their big day! They will make you a photo album of ALL the pictures... Read More your family and friends take during the party and your friends and family leave you little messages! Best thing EVER!

LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Michelle M

I alwayed wanted to have a photobooth at my wedding, so i was glad that i found them! It was a great price and they travel I dont live in OKC, and that was a big issuse with the other companies i looked into. They give an great photo scrapbook and a disk with all the pictures... Read More that were taken! Its well worth the money all my guest loved it and I loved it even more!