Where every event feels like home

Planning your wedding shouldn't be hard. Let us help you make the best choices to make your event a night to remember. With packages starting at $29.95 we offer a package for everyone with everything from dinner and full bar packages, to chair covers and cake, floral and DJ credits. Call us today!

Guest Capacity

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

23663 Park St, Dearborn, MI

Great venue with great amenities!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Austyn F

We booked our wedding with O'Kelly Banquet Hall back in summer 2011 before the management changed. The new manager was more than happy to accommodate all of our requests. The food was delicious and we had ordered a late night pizza snack which everyone enjoyed! The bartenders... Read More were very friendly and were able to keep our crowd of 150 people very happy! I would definitely recommend this venue to brides that are looking for a simple venue where they can add their own personal touches.

2012-09-18T10:55:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure having you and your guests here!

Meet The Events Director

Antonio Madrigal

With over 20 years of experience I am able to walk you through the planning phase of your wedding. From our first meeting to the day of your wedding I will ensure that every detail is perfect and to your and my standard.