Setting our stage for one-of-a-kind events!

The Tulsa Union Depot—one of Oklahoma’s most historic landmarks—is the home to the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame. With warm lighting, cool ambiance, beautifully appointed cathedral ceilings, breathtaking views of downtown Tulsa, and a rich history, we can meet all your special event needs.

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

5 South Boston, Tulsa, OK (918) 513-2323

Most beautiful, meaningful venue in Tulsa, OK

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Kelsey M

Where to start... I looked at SO MANY venues in and around Tulsa and this was BY FAR the most beautiful building. It has character and so much natural beauty that decorating was easy. Some of my guests already had fond memories of the building from when it was the old Tulsa... Read More train depot. My out of town guest were very impressed with the gorgeous art deco throughout. Jason the CEO did absolutely everything we asked of him (and I am meticulous), he let us roam around as much as we wanted prior to the wedding, let us set up the night before because he didn't have an event and let us clean up the next day! He even had everything set up before the rehearsal (which he also allowed us to hold there). He stayed the entire night to help things run smoothly, did the lighting we asked for and on and on. For the value this place was on the higher end of places I looked at, but with the fact that you can bring your own caterer you will end up saving tons of $$$$!! Outside the building was great for photos, the 'center of the universe' is right there as well. All and all this place is one of a kind, it is unique and beautiful. We held both our ceremony and reception there, plus a cocktail hour in the lobby in between. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Thanks so much Jason, you rock - thanks for ALL your help!! Will come and visit next time I'm in town!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Leonelle H

The Jazz Hall of Fame is a wonderful venue. My husband and I had our wedding reception there. The place is beautiful and spacious but also has an intimate feel. Jason was great to work with and very easy to contact either by phone, text or email. The sound and lighting in... Read More the place is great! Overall I highly recommend this as a venue for any wedding or reception!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jama R

We had so much fun at the Jazz Hall of Fame, and are so thankful for Jason and his team! The price for the venue includes tables, tablecloths, chair covers, sound system, a stage, special lighting, a wood dance floor, lots of space for food & beverage set-up, plenty of bathrooms... Read More for a crowd, cool location downtown, and 45 minutes of jazz pianist (which we used during our cocktail hour while we passed hors d'oeuvres). What a great value! And Jason was cool with a sparkler send-off which many venues won't permit. And you have the building from 10 am to 2 am!! (We were out by 10 pm, but Jason kept telling us that night we didn't need to rush off. ) We found Jason to be relaxed, responsive, and willing to go the extra mile for us. We were allowed to bring decor down the day before, and the building opened early on our wedding Saturday so that we could get our reception decorations set up. The caterer also was able to set up in the morning so they were not rushed before the reception started. So unlike many other venues that are much more restrictive and picky! No extra cleaning fee, either. And best of all, your rental of the venue supports the museum, preserves a fine Art Deco building, and helps the enjoyment & advancement of jazz in Tulsa!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Would not book this place. They recently double booked a wedding and didn't even have the decency to tell tbe bride and groom. They found out the night before on the new stations. Pretty tacky.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Aimee R

We were married this spring at the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, and I highly recommend the venue. Preferring an outdoor ceremony, Jason made sure we were all set up in front of the grand entrance – marking our union as the first wedding to ever be held outdoors at the venue. The... Read More house big band orchestra performed during the reception, and we enjoyed dancing for hours to wonderful music. Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame is a Tulsa gem that does not receive the recognition it so greatly deserves. Jason went great strides to ensure our Big Day was nothing short of perfect.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 BRENDA M

They have a history of cancelling events and weddings at the last moment. It made the news today that they cancelled a wedding less than 25 hours before the ceremony because theyou were double let booked. Comments indicate that it's happened to multiple wedding parties

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Luke H

Didn't communicate with a wedding party that they had double booked. They found out from a friend the night before. The venue told them to reschedule so they could host the Crutcher death anniversary.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kate W

I loooved having my wedding at the Jazz Hall! It was nice and spacious, we used the library as a room for the kiddos to hang with the babysitter, and there was plenty of room for our 200+ guests. The historic feel of the Jazz Hall is pretty unique and special. The decoration is... Read More great and Jason is very flexible and accommodating. He even let our planner throw the gifts in his office so we didn't have to worry about them throughout the night! I would absolutely recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Tatum W

This was a great venue and Jason is really good to work with. He did all the little details we asked like blacking out to make the room darker. He let us drop our decorations off the night before and every time we went to scope out the place he was there to answer any questions.... Read More I would suggest this venue to anyone because it is unique and our guests really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Ashleigh S

Only giving one because I have to give it something. Horrible management. You almost guaranteed to have comflict with Jason the CEO. He double booked the venue for my wedding and has done much worse to others. I wrongly advise not doing business with him at all.

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Linda P

The staff was so helpful in making my dream wedding come true! The art deco was beautiful.

Best venue

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Lindsey S

So fun having my reception here!

Very good venue

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Beth M

Beautiful

Best. Venue. Ever.

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Kate E

Jason and the crew at the Jazz Hall were absolutely fantastic! Our wedding could not have been more perfect. The historic art deco building is simply gorgeous and there was more than enough space for all our loved ones.

Excellent Choice!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Kate K

This was the best choice for a rental! It's practically across the street from the Hyatt downtown, but you avoid that "cookie-cutter" hotel ballroom reception feel. It has it's own subtle charm and Jason (CEO) is great to work with. Plus, you get to bring in your own caterers... Read More and booze, which saves a bundle while giving you some great options. One piece of advice- when you call, leave a voicemail. They don't seem to have a receptionist, but Jason will return your call.

Jazz Hall of Fame - reception

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Natalie F

I held my reception at the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame in downtown Tulsa. My husband and I are both musicians, so this seemed to be the perfect fit for us. I gave this vendor 4 stars only because 4.5 stars wasn't an option. My only complaint with the vendor is that the day... Read More before the wedding, we were supposed to be able to show up to the Jazz Hall in the afternoon to put linens on tables and set up centerpieces and whatnot. Well, surely everyone knows that if the wedding is the next day, you have to have a rehearsal and dinner that evening. The Jazz Hall had our set-up diagram for our tables and chairs, and we were told that all would be in place for us when we arrived to decorate. That was not the case. We ended up having to do much of the table and chair set-up ourselves, and BARELY made it to our rehearsal on time, and ended up leaving some things unfinished when we did leave. Other than that, I LOVED this place. It has style, character, and doesn't need a lot.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Somer J

I wanted a venue where I could have both the wedding and the reception in one place. The OK Jazz Hall was perfect. The wedding was out in the gallery surrounded by all of the artwork and the reception was in the theater. Karen at the Jazz Hall is great and despite some bumps... Read More that were not her fault when it came to the day of everything was perfect. They were very flexible about scheduling and willing to work with us on our ideas. I loved having a venue that was both unusual and old/classic.

Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame