Old, New, Borrowed, Blue

Wisconsin, Illinios, Destination

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Wisconsin, Illinios, Destination (262) 528-6622

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Carmen F

I spent a lot of time researching numerous videographers. It was one of the most important things to me when it came to my "wants/needs" for our wedding. In the end of chose Kevin with Old, New, Borrowed, Blue not just based on his amazing films from previous weddings, but also... Read More because he made me feel extremely confident that he would be able to capture our special day just the way I envisioned. From our first phone call I knew he would go above and beyond. Prior to the day of our wedding I had a video chat with Kevin and his wife, Laura. During our call they spent time getting to know me, what I liked, and asked lots of questions in order to make sure they created exactly what we wanted. Boy did they deliver! I was absolutely blown away with the feature film that they presented to my husband and I. I knew their work was good, but what they created was beyond what I could have ever hoped for. In the 8+ minute highlight film, they included a portion of each phase of our wedding day. It was and still is the most special thing that we got out of that day because by watching it, we literally get to relive the best day of our lives over and over again! They also completed it much quicker than I expected. I will recommend Kevin and Laura to anyone looking for a videographer! I have even told multiple brides that the best investment I made in our wedding was the videographer. I highly believe the money is WELL WORTH IT! Photos are great, don't get me wrong. But having an actual film, being able to watch your ceremony again and hear all the speeches, there's something very special about having that for the rest of your lives. Thank you again, Kevin. Your work was phenomenal. Please check out our film so you can get an idea for yourself! https://vimeo.com/207634827

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Sara J

Kevin and Laura are a wonderful team and truly documented our wedding day to perfection! They created a wonderful compilation film and all of the ceremony and speech films were well done as well. Kevin was very easy to speak with and we appreciated that they are a faith-based... Read More company. Would definitely recommend Old New Borrowed Blue to anyone seeking to document their day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Samantha S

I cannot say enough how truly impressed I was with the quality service and artistry the team at Old, New, Borrowed, Blue brought to our wedding day. We are so incredibly pleased with the work they did, and the video they have produced for us. From start to finish, Kevin was on... Read More prompt with his email responses every time I had a question, and made every effort to find out more about us and what makes us unique as a couple. They used that information to incorporate the things that were most important to us in our wedding video. They even went out of their way to help us surprise my husband's grandmother in the nursing home, because she was unable to attend. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone I know. Double Thumbs Up!! :)

Sept 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Chelsea Z

Above all else, I really wanted to video to capture our wedding day. It was initially a struggle to convince my fiance as it is another financial commitment. However, once we received our videos from Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - we knew it had been well worth it and something... Read More we'd cherish forever (and our families have greatly appreciated seeing the final product too). It's relived the memories that weren't necessarily captured by the photographs. Kevin and Laura were fantastic! They truly are cinematographers, not videographers - giving your story an artistic twist. They'll provide their professional insight but are completely flexible to your wants and desires. All our guests didn't even recognize they were there; with family not even realizing how much activity we had done until seeing the final videos. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this company.

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Meganne Z

Kevin and his staff are wonderful! Not only did they do the videography but they also did a same day edit which they showed at the reception. It turned out better than my husband and I could ever imagine! The quality is fantastic. We still get compliments from our guest on how... Read More truly amazing our same day edit was. They were also really respectful of our space and understand that everything always doesn't go according to plan. I was married on the hottest day of the year with not only a lot of changes but they also dealt with the heat to make sure the video was perfect. They truly surpassed our expectations! I would definitely recommend using Kevin and his team!

Love their work!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Erin L

It was a pleasure to work with ONBB. They were professional and prompt the entire process. They captured so many special moments for us. We are in love with the highlight video they made for us! It perfectly summed up our special day.

Other than the Groom, best decision of Wedding

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

Working with Kevin and his team was an easy decision. I saw his work and was referred to him by one of my close friends and I couldn't have been happier! I hardly noticed Kevin and the team were there all day but they captured every detail- even ones I didn't remember! Video... Read More is PRICELESS and the quality of Kevin's work is worth every penny and SO MUCH MORE. He uses multiple cameras, edits beautifully and CAPTURES the emotion of the day in the best way. Wedding pictures are wonderful, but there is something spectacular about video because it gives you the chance to relive every moment that you spent so much time, money and effort on. I recommend Kevin and his team wholeheartedly and would book him again in a second.

Amazing video captures more than pictures!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Lauren S

Kevin and his team are wonderful to work with. We met in person a couple times before the event and kept in contact through email as well. They made a timeline of the day and made sure everything ran smoothly so they didn't miss capturing any moment! They are easy to talk to... Read More and work with and I would highly recommend them simply because of how great they were leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Now lets talk about the footage they captured and the amazing quality of work they produce. It takes some time to see results but once you do, it is totally worth it! We got our highlight footage (a montage they put together of highlights from the day) in just short of 4 months after the wedding. The memories and moments that were captured are hard to put into words! Not to mention the complete footage from the rest of the day and how much time goes into compiling and editing this so that it is excellent quality and comes out better than I could have hoped or imagined! Pictures are of course an important and great way to capture the day but having this video footage from Old, New, Borrowed, Blue is another piece that I will cherish forever! This is definitely an expense worth incurring for your wedding!!

incredible.wonderful.perfect!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Nina D

My husband and I got married 8/10/13 and we chose Old, New, Borrowed, Blue to take footage of our wedding. Right from the start Kevin and his team was ready to take on our wedding day. They were willing to travel to the suburbs of Milwaukee to take footage of not only our... Read More wedding but our rehearsal dinner the night before. Our wedding was a very large event and my parents are caterers so they wanted to make sure that the Old, New, Borrowed, Blue team captured the essence of the day. Kevin was able to do this and more. On the day of the event, their professionalism and expertise was evident. Kevin was able to capture intimate moments without feeling intrusive. Kevin gave us a "highlight" movie in a timely manner that I was able to share with friends and family. I got so many compliments on their great work. They also gave us a wonderful DVD with all of the speeches and special moments. My husband and I are so very thankful that we have all of our memories thanks to the Old, New, Borrowed, Blue team. Having your memories on video is priceless. I highly recommend Kevin!

Old New Borrowed Blue

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Sara

We absolutely loved working with Old New Borrowed Blue. They understood our vision and worked with us to capture every moment we wanted and more. Their work is beautiful and truly one of a kind. ONBB are very professional and I could not have imagined using a different... Read More company. We are so blessed to have been able to work so closely with their staff and to now be able to relive every moment from our special day. We highly recommend this company if you are looking for a videographer that will personalize the experience and give you more than you could have ever asked for in a wedding video.

The best investment you could make on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Michelle E

Since before I got engaged I knew I wanted a videographer for my wedding day, someone who could capture the emotions and feelings of the day that still pictures just can't do. Old, New Borrowed, Blue gave us exactly that. We couldn't have been more happy with choosing them to... Read More capture our wedding day. They were great to work with from the time of booking up until completion. The day of the wedding they dedicated the entire day to us- they came early to capture the getting ready and stayed until the end of the day. Something that was important to me when choosing wedding vendors was having people that I can trust-- it's a big investment and you want to be getting your money's worth. With old, new, borrowed, blue you will be getting a company that is so trustworthy, and kind and really dedicated to you. The ending product was amazing and brought tears to my eyes every time I watch it. The editing was phenomenal, and captured everything I could have wanted and more. They are truly talented! I am so happy that I have this film to watch for the rest of my life and someday share with our kids and grandkids so they can really see the love my husband and I have for each other and how special that day was to us. If you are looking for a videographer, you definitely want to book Old, New, Borrowed, Blue... you will not regret it!!

So Glad I Did!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Michelle T

We originally were not going to hire a videographer, to cut costs. In the end, we decided to go for it because you can never go back and redo that day. And I couldn't be happier with our decision, especially to go with ONBB! They were great at communicating (necessary for a... Read More bride doing it all!), pleasant to be around the day of, and were with us all day long, start to finish. After the day was over, we found out a lot of our pictures during the reception didn't turn out because of lighting issues. I emailed Kevin months later and asked if he had any extra footage, because we didn't get many pictures of our guests. Kevin and team went above and beyond, and sent me extra footage! I couldn't be more please with there service! And their style of shooting, and basically turning my wedding into a movie, was amazing! Highly highly recommend!

Good

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Kelsey B

Pleased

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Abby B

Kevin and Paul spend the ENTIRE day with us for our wedding- from getting my hair done to the after all of the important dances and then some. They were very accomodating to what we wanted. My bridal party felt like movie stars having them capture all of our activities, but they... Read More never were "in the way". Very easy going and fun to work with. The other work I saw of their's drew me to them and I can't wait to see what they come up with for our big day! :) I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Amazing Pictures & video

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Nicole S

My husband and I used 29eleven Productions for our engagement photo shoot and video as well as the day off photos and video. Working with this team was so easy for us. Everyone on the team was able to make our vision come true as well as providing helpful recommendations to... Read More enhance our vision. The engagement photos and engagement video were amazing and we can't wait to see our wedding pictures and video! We would highly recommend this team to everyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Sivan K

We decided to work with Kevin and Paul because of the great reviews they received and because their packages were reasonably priced. They were also flexible and worked with us based on what we wanted instead of sticking to a strict package. The other thing we loved about them... Read More off the bat is that they did not have a "time limit" for the day. They said they would arrive when we felt it was appropriate and leave when it was appropriate to leave! Our guests joked all night that we had our news team at the wedding! Kevin and Paul were so professional and yet stayed behind the scenes. You barely saw or heard them move around the room. It was a pleasure to work with Kevin and Paul! We would recommend them to anyone and can't wait to see the final product of our wedding video and montage!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Emily B

We chose to work with 29Eleven and couldn't have been happier. They were there from the time the girls got their hair down at 8am through the ceremony, pictures, and late into the reception. What a great pair to work with and so much for the amount they charge!

29 Eleven Productions is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/31/2011 Kirstin L

My husband Will and I got married over the summer on June 4th and we had 29 eleven productions (Kevin) film our big day! He did an amazing job. A video was so important to both of us to have to always look back on so honestly however it came out would have been perfect but the... Read More quality took us by surprise! It was incredible! He did such a good job at making us look and feel like movie stars and the most important people on our big day! We felt so honored and celebrated!! The cinema re cap was definitely our favorite part! I couldn't believe how well put together it was! Everyone I know who is getting married I am constantly referring them to them and I know many will hopefully take advantage! People ask us when they see it who did it and are definitely interested! I would reccommend Kevin and his company to everyone I know :) A side note on it all was tha he was so fun to have there when the bridesmaids and I were getting ready and through out the day! He made everything even more fun and you can tell he is truly passionate about what he does! Thank you 29 eleven productions!

My Wedding is My Favorite Movie!

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Brooke S

Kevin & Paul of 29eleven made me feel like a movie star from the morning of my wedding....all the way to the present! I've just viewed my final product, & the QUALITY is poignant. The style is like watching a movie; multiple cameras captured multiple angles of every moment;... Read More and while i was watching it, I already couldn't wait to watch it again! They were excited WITH me on my big day, but also knew how to not infringe upon the events of the day, all the while making magic of it while it was happening! When they asked me questions, I felt cared for & heard. And, they were also fun, easygoing guys! What an incredible treat to work with such Professionals that I also liked! From a bride who was a perfectionist, but also wanted Joy, I recommend these guys to EVERYBODY. :) What you want, they'll make it happen!