Story Driven. People Focused.

We're a tight knit team of passionate storytellers who are committed to beautiful and creative cinema. We believe that your love story deserves more than a cameraman capturing the events. That's why we love creating wedding films that inspire more than inform, and we tell stories the way that they deserve to be told - from those small, quiet and beautiful moments that only you and your spouse will remember, to your grand exit captured in sweeping, cinematic detail. We also love getting to know our brides and grooms - please call us, or let us get your next coffee! Hope to hear from you soon, ONFC We also love getting to know our brides and grooms - please call us, or let us get your next coffee! Hope to hear from you soon, ONFC

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL Chicago and Larger Chicagoland Area (219) 617-4692
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Jorden T

Best decision we made in the wedding planning!!! Old North and Tin were so easy and accommodating to work with! I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married. They were able to completely encapsulate our entire wedding day into one amazing film. We were... Read More astounded at the results. Cannot say enough good things about this company.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor R

Wow! Old North Film Co is amazing! The talented Dom and Kevin were a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning when we met with Tyler we knew we did not have to search any further for a videographer. Everyone has commented on how great our video is. Dom and Kevin did an... Read More outstanding job capturing so many memorable moments from our special day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Christopher R

Old North Film Company did a phenomenal job on our wedding video! I cannot speak more highly of them. In fact, we've been referring them left and right to all our friends and family with upcoming weddings. They truly have an art for storytelling and the unique ability to bring... Read More out the emotions of your big day in a creative and artistic way that truly reflects the unique personality of each couple. It really has a cinematic-feel to it rather than just your traditional highlight video. I felt like I was watching a movie trailer and that speaks to the quality of their work! David, Tyler, Brandon and the entire team at Old North produce some of the highest quality wedding videos I've ever seen at a very reasonable price. They were very professional from start to finish and overall just really nice, down-to-earth guys that got along well with our wedding party, vendors, etc. We had a lot of fun working with them. If you're on the fence about video for your wedding, just know that these guys make it worth it. The quality can't be beat. We're so happy that we decided to go with them. The film turned out amazing and we'll have these memories for the rest of our lives. Thank you Old North! You guys rock.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Benjamin T

We first reached out with Tin, and had Kevin and Dom at our wedding. Communication with Old North from the start was great. Very easy to speak with, answered all our questions thoroughly, and we felt that they would strive to make a great video for us. Kevin reached out to us... Read More prior to the wedding date to get an idea of the day and our expectations. Both videographers were professional but also great and fun to work with. We hardly knew they were there yet they captured great moments from our day and produced a great film. It also did not take long to wait for our film. We are so glad to have selected Old North and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lauren V

If you are deciding whether or not to hire a videographer, Please do it! It will be worth it if you go with the right videographer & Old North is the best! I wanted a video of our wedding that was storytelling, not just a video of us taking pictures. I wanted the video to... Read More bring me back to all the feelings from that day & let me hear our vows, speeches, and other important moments again. Old North delivered all of this & more! Our one year anniversary was this past month & I still could watch our video every day and be brought to tears with all the emotions they were able to capture. You will not be sorry & I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Mary Clare J

Old North Film Co was a great addition to our wedding. First and foremost, we love our video. Secondly, their team is wonderful - they are knowledgeable, approachable, up on the latest trends, very responsive and simply good at what they do. We worked with Tin and were super... Read More impressed that he was able to film our wedding with an 18 day notice! We decided on the video last minute and are so glad we did it. He was quick to make the small edits we had and always answered us in a timely matter. Highly recommend Old North Film Co!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kristina P

Old North Film Company was a great! In the pre planning stages they were very nice, professional, quick to respond and helped me with all my crazy bride questions. Day of the wedding, they had really great ideas for the video and were very helpful. The highlight video turned... Read More out amazing and I watch it on replay all the time. Many people complimented me on the video. Highly recommend them if you are looking for a creative and professional team!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dimphy S

I did a lot of research when looking for the perfect videographer for our wedding. You spend a lot of money on a wedding and I wanted to make sure it was captured perfectly. I wanted someone that was able to tell a story and illustrate the feeling of our event and we found it... Read More with Old North. They blended into the background and I barely knew they were even there until we received our teaser trailer and video and was blown away. They did an amazing job capturing every emotion and detail of the event. The way they edited the film to flow between events and showcase all the highlights without dragging anything on made it a fun film for family and friends to watch who were not able to attend in person. Thank you David and team for allowing us to relive our wedding over and over again for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Katie H

Old North was super to work with. Videography was a last minute add for us and Tyler and subsequently Tin took us on with 6 weeks notice and knowing that we had a lot of moving parts to our day - 2 ceremonies (Hindu and Christian), a lunch, and evening reception in one day.... Read More They accommodated our needs and blended in to the day so effortlessly. Additionally, Tin and our photographer seemed to work really well with one another. You would never know that the two were from different companies and had never worked together before. We are so pleased with how our feature film turned out and we also got a ton of great feedback from those that we shared our video with. The highlights of the day as well as many little moments were captured and presented in a way that made us say "Wow." We're really proud to have the film to share with our friends and family, especially those who were not able to attend. We are happy to give them such a well-represented flavor of our day.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Honestly I didn't think that a wedding video would be that important but watching what Old North created blew us away! It was unbelievable. Tin was awesome to work with and we barely even realized they were there. They melted into the background... Read More throughout our entire wedding day. They were able to encapsulate the entire day perfectly into a 10 min video. I cant say enough how happy we are with what Old North created for us to have forever. HIGHLY RECOMEND. If you are on the fence don't be, it is worth it.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Lucia C

Old North Film exceeded our expectations for our wedding feature! The team was very helpful with every question and request we had for them. After inquiring with many other film companies, we knew we were getting not only the best deal with Old North, but also the best quality.... Read More We are extremely grateful to have had two talented videographers, Kevin and Domenic, film our big day. Their creativity and attention-to-detail were just some of their skills that contributed to our breathtaking wedding day feature! We could not be any happier in choosing Old North to capture our most memorable moments throughout our special day. Thank you Old North!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Sarah P

The style and expertise of Old North Film Co. speaks for itself when you view their work product. We knew we were hiring great technical videographers. Turns out, this team brings even more to the table! They were great at communicating with us pre-wedding, and made... Read More themselves extremely accessible. On the wedding day, Tin and Dom were ever-present but but never intrusive. In sum: they are genuinely nice, fun, creative people. And patient! Haha, which came in handy . . . my husband and I are in our mid 30s and at this point in life, we have an aesthetic and POV that is pretty set in stone (i.e. we are opinionated and picky). After the wedding, in finalizing the material, Tin and Dom worked through all of our many questions and thoughts to ensure that we are happy customers. We appreciate it so much. A big thank you to Tin, Dom and the entire Old North team!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016

Old North Film Company did an amazing job capturing my special day! They were very friendly from the very beginning and made everyone feel comfortable while filming. I was extremely happy with the teaser video, which summed up the night beautifully. Tin was very easy to... Read More communicate with via email throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend these guys, they were professional, easy going, and fun!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Alex E

Old North did an INCREDIBLE job. They were collaborative, on-time, and awesome to work with leading up to and on our wedding day. The teaser came quickly so we had something great to hold us over until our feature video was finished 2 months later. We have watched the feature... Read More film dozens of times and couldn't be happier with the finished product!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 John F

If you are in the market for a videographer, you can stop looking! Brandon and crew of OLD NORTH FILM CO. did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. Not only was the final video wonderful, but the entire experience from start to finish was a blast. To start, in our initial... Read More meeting with Brandon made us feel comfortable with the entire process. Their was no "sales pitch" but more of an informal chat about what we were looking for and how he could help. On the day of, they allowed us to enjoy our day while capturing all the hidden moments that we now look back on and cherish. They exhibited the perfect blend of being professional in their work and having a laid back, comforting demeanor. We were blown away when we received our final video. It is absolutely amazing... Just like the videographers!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Christine M

I highly recommend considering Old North Film Company! I was hesitant at first about hiring a videographer for my wedding, but I am 110% glad I did. We worked with Dom and Kevin, and they were awesome! They are so nice, easy going and talented and captured our wedding day so... Read More perfectly. I have watched our wedding video a few times now, and it still continues to bring me tears of happiness when I get to relive the happiest day of my life and see all of the love and happiness surrounding us. I will forever be grateful to Dom and Kevin for being there on our wedding day and capturing the beginning of our life together among our family and friends.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Rebecca L

This team is fantastic. They were friendly, professional, really easy to work with, and, most importantly, created really beautiful videos for us. Their quality of work is insanely beautiful and artful. Couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Chearee M

We used Brandon as our videographer and he was AMAZING! We booked 2 for the day of and they threw in a third at no extra charge! The short film came out beautifully and they gave us ALL of the unedited film (which I am turning into a much longer film). They were very polite and... Read More go with the flow on the day of and worked great with my photographer. When booking, I did not have the cash to pay up front to receive the deal they had at the time- they were flexible enough to give me the deal and allow me to pay in 2 payments. Overall, they were amazing and I would recommend them to everyone!

Amazing videographers!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Sarah H

Old North rocks! They were so fun and easy to work with! They did such a wonderful job recording and presenting our wedding that I can’t get through any of our videos (teaser, showcase, and feature) without smiling like a lunatic or crying happy tears. Everything they have... Read More given us has been beautiful. They were able to capture our personalities, the love we have for each other, and the feel of our wedding day so perfectly. We, and our friends and families, love all the work they have done for us. Also, these aren’t your grandma’s videos where someone just passed around the camera. No, these are high quality, mini-movies with music and artistic cuts. You’ll practically feel like a movie star after watching them. I know videography can be a serious investment but it is so worth it. Being able to hear the tremor in my husband’s voice as he read his vows, seeing just how much I laughed during our wedding, and catching moments that we missed that day (because it went by so fast!) is priceless. I know I will go back and watch these many times over the years. Highly recommend Old North to everyone and anyone.

Incredible experience with Old North

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Old North Film Co was incredible! Not only was the finished product perfect, but the entire experience with the guys was a pleasant one. They took time to get to know us before our wedding in order to find out what we wanted them to capture and to understand the general feel we... Read More wanted for our wedding video, they were on time to every place that they needed to be, and they were so fun to have around throughout the day. Old North is incredibly talented in their craft, and also very creative in the way that they film, and our finished wedding video is something we love to show other people because it so perfectly captures the day. I highly recommend these guys.

Artistic. Professional. The BEST.

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

This is the best team of wedding videographers--period. If you want friendly, punctual, talented people to capture the most important day of your life, then look no further then Old North Film Company. These guys were so fun to be around on the day of our wedding and created an... Read More amazing video that we have shared numerous times to friends and family. We are extremely proud of the video they created for us. It captured the fun of our marriage, and perfectly summarized a beautiful day. Old North Film Company goes the extra mile too. They interviewed my wife and I beforehand to catch a glimpse into our personalities and tailor made their project to really make this video personal. They don't use hokey filters or cheesy templates that look outdated. They make a video that is classy, mature, fun, romantic, and unique. They will also send you a handwritten note and package that includes a flashdrive of the video. We were sharing our wedding video with others in less than a month. They work fast! They were fantastic the day of our wedding. Showing up early to setup, and virtually invisible during the ceremony. These guys are sneaky! They grab fantastic shots of expression and yet are able to not be a distraction during the celebration. You will not be disappointed! Old North Film Company is THE BEST!

Tyler Talsma

Tyler Talsma is the co-owner of Old North Film Company, along with his partner David Sheets. With a background and passion for cinema, Tyler and David formed Old North to give couples the cinematic experience that they couldn't get anywhere else. The two continue growing their small team into a greater collective of the country's best filmmakers in the wedding industry.