Olea Films

The olive tree symbolizes fruitfulness, beauty and dignity; and the olive branch is a widely-recognized symbol of peace. These are qualities that we strive to evoke in our films. Olea Films specializes in cinematic wedding videography in Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, and beyond to any destination worldwide. Our goal is to always put you and your special day on a pedestal above all else… to capture memories, romance, and emotion that can be referenced throughout your entire life.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Delaplane, VA (703) 407-3799

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Alexandra J

Olea Films were incredible from start to finish. Bryan was so responsive and worked with me and our wedding planner to fit our budget, which meant so much to me because I really had my heard set on having video and I'm so glad we went with them. They sent us a gorgeous teaser... Read More video a day or two after the wedding and it was amazing! We were all watching it and crying and couldn't wait to see the final video! My father-in-law passed away just over a month after our wedding, and Bryan rushed the finished video to me and we were able to watch it with him in the hospital (it was literally a moment I will NEVER forget). Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the quality was and my husband was especially wowed by the drone camera! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them - they also had such a calming presence on the day of our wedding and helped me cool my jets a little. They're super laid back and just so accommodating! You will be so happy you use them, I promise!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Caroline C

Bryan was awesome to work with and very accommodating! Especially since he lives in Virginia and my wedding was in North Carolina. Bryan and his wife did such an amazing job capturing the love and beauty surrounding our wedding day and the video will be something my new husband... Read More and I cherish for the rest of our lives and can't wait to share with our kids someday. I have literally watched my video at least 20 times because I love it so much! I definitely recommend Olea Films!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Brittani A

Bryan from Olea Films was absolutely amazing! They contributed to making a beautiful video of our wedding day. They gave us our dream wedding on film. It would have never happened without their help. Our wedding wish was exactly the title, a "wish", but it came true for us. We... Read More are so thankful and beyond speechless with the whole experience. They venue was absolutely gorgeous. Bryan has such a bright attitude and is so helpful! He helped make our day perfect. I have never met strangers for the first time who genuinely cared for us and did everything that they could to make our wedding perfect. All we can say is thank you for everything that you guys did for us! Not only did Bryan go out of his way for us, he even emailed me a link where I could download our video and share to family members that do not have access to internet and our grandparents! We are beyond thankful. Looking back at the video Bryan did for us, me and my husband cried seeing how happy our families were and how perfect the day was for us. Thank you for everything! We will always cherish this moment. If I could pick the best videographer to shoot your wedding, it would be Bryan and his wife! They are amazing and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017

Olea Films hands down the best videographers around! Bryan and his wife are very talented! I have never seen a wedding video put together like this. Every time I watch my video I feel like a movie star. I shared my teaser on Facebook and my friends were all so blown away... Read More with how beautiful my wedding day was captured.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Erin A

I was so pleased with my experience with Olea Films. As a bride's wedding day is inherintely stressful, Bryan and Danielle put my mind at ease, and they produced an amazing video. We have watched our video several times and have shown our family and friends, who have all raved... Read More about how awesome it is. I have several close friend's who are getting married in the very near future and have referred them to Olea Films!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Denise B

Our experience with Olea Films was absolutely flawless. Our video was breathtaking and captured every moment perfectly. The high quality and perfection of our wedding video will be forever cherished in the Jamison home.

Bryan Esposito

I am a graduate of the New York Film Academy. I honed my skills while working on short and feature films, commercial projects, luxury real estate, weddings (of course), and everything in between.