Olive Media

The world is filled with beautiful, inspiring people, and we are passionate about telling their stories. We strive to find the heart and soul of those we capture.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Ashley K

Jake and Jordan with Olive Media are fabulous! We debated having a videographer for our wedding, and I am sooooooo glad we did. Olive Media came recommended by some friends of ours, and I was elated to find them! Our video is perfect--we love everything about it! I will cherish... Read More all the footage we have of our day. Olive Media was so easy to work with and their work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Becca S

I can’t say enough great things about Jake and Olive Media. Jake is super laid back and really makes you feel at ease—all the way from the first meeting through the filming of our wedding. He truly takes a vested interest in learning about your day and relationship so he can... Read More provide a meaningful video for you. He was so professional on the day of the wedding and at the end of our ceremony I said, “I literally didn’t even see you the whole day” and he responded, “that’s how it should be!”. He was there to capture every moment but didn’t distract from any part of the day. When we got the video I was seriously blown away. My husband and I’s favorite movie is Serendipity and the second song that Jake used in our video was a song from that movie. I instantly cried when watching it! It is his attention to detail and thoughtfulness that makes him an amazing videographer! He went above on beyond to capture our love story in the most perfect, beautiful, whimsical way. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couples looking for a videographer! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Abby K

We just love Jake and Jordan Farmer so much! From the moment we met them, we knew that we wanted them to be a part of our special day. It felt like having our friends around all day to capture all of the special moments. And the short clip they prepared of our entire wedding... Read More day was the most beautiful thing we have ever seen. Not only did it make us cry happy tears, our friends and family and even friends of theirs who saw the video commented on how special it was! We will cherish their work for many, many years to come and could never thank them enough for the special memories :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Emily L

The Farmers captured our day and us as a couple perfectly! We are thrilled with our highlight video! It is beautiful! We have been receiving so many comments from our friends and family about how moving it is. They were able to capture our love and emotions for each other so... Read More well. I am so happy we chose the Farmers! They are extremely talented and super professional. I would highly recommend their services.