Olive Media

The world is filled with beautiful, inspiring people, and we are passionate about telling their stories. We strive to find the heart and soul of those we capture.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Ashley K

Jake and Jordan with Olive Media are fabulous! We debated having a videographer for our wedding, and I am sooooooo glad we did. Olive Media came recommended by some friends of ours, and I was elated to find them! Our video is perfect--we love everything about it! I will cherish... Read More all the footage we have of our day. Olive Media was so easy to work with and their work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Becca A

I cannot say enough about how happy we are that we a) hired a videographer and b) found and picked Olive Media. We watched videos by multiple videographers and Olive Media stood out. Jake's ability to capture each couple authentically with music that perfectly reflected each... Read More day's mood while still including words from the day's most important people. He encouraged us to write letters to each other to serve as the audio for the video, which was initially intimidating, but it truly made the video so much better. We had so much fun with Jake and his second shooter, Allison Peck, on our wedding day. So fun and good humored - we didn't feel like we were just another couple to them, but by the end of the day, I felt like they were our friends!! The best moment was when we went to shoot some images of us running across a street in the Crossroads in the rain - we hurried into the photographer's SUV through the rain (and I was stressed, naturally, because my suede shoes and bustle were soaked) and Jake popped up from the back of the SUV to say hello and we were cracking up. We are both amazed by the quality of the video - I have actually taken screenshots and might frame them because they're so beautiful - as well as how our highlight video gives such a flawless summary of the best parts of the day in a short 8 minutes. Our wedding video might honestly be my favorite thing we got to keep after the big day - it captures the day in such a genuine way and also gives us a view of ourselves as a couple in the way others see us. Thank you so much, Jake (and Allison!).

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Becca S

I can’t say enough great things about Jake and Olive Media. Jake is super laid back and really makes you feel at ease—all the way from the first meeting through the filming of our wedding. He truly takes a vested interest in learning about your day and relationship so he can... Read More provide a meaningful video for you. He was so professional on the day of the wedding and at the end of our ceremony I said, “I literally didn’t even see you the whole day” and he responded, “that’s how it should be!”. He was there to capture every moment but didn’t distract from any part of the day. When we got the video I was seriously blown away. My husband and I’s favorite movie is Serendipity and the second song that Jake used in our video was a song from that movie. I instantly cried when watching it! It is his attention to detail and thoughtfulness that makes him an amazing videographer! He went above on beyond to capture our love story in the most perfect, beautiful, whimsical way. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couples looking for a videographer! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Abby K

We just love Jake and Jordan Farmer so much! From the moment we met them, we knew that we wanted them to be a part of our special day. It felt like having our friends around all day to capture all of the special moments. And the short clip they prepared of our entire wedding... Read More day was the most beautiful thing we have ever seen. Not only did it make us cry happy tears, our friends and family and even friends of theirs who saw the video commented on how special it was! We will cherish their work for many, many years to come and could never thank them enough for the special memories :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Emily L

The Farmers captured our day and us as a couple perfectly! We are thrilled with our highlight video! It is beautiful! We have been receiving so many comments from our friends and family about how moving it is. They were able to capture our love and emotions for each other so... Read More well. I am so happy we chose the Farmers! They are extremely talented and super professional. I would highly recommend their services.