Olivia Richards Photography

San Francisco Bay Area, Carmel Valley, Napa Valley, & more!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

San Francisco Bay Area, Carmel Valley, Napa Valley, & more!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia H

A million stars for Olivia! From looking at her past work, she was an obvious choice and became the first vendor that my fiance and I booked for our wedding in May 2017. From the initial booking process, to viewing the venue together, to the actual day of the wedding and even... Read More after, Olivia always went above and beyond. She also helped me with finding other vendors, the day-of timeline, and any other questions I had during the planning process. The day of the wedding, she made us both feel so comfortable. She directed us during our portrait shots, but also let us be natural in our interactions which made for great candid shots. She was also very professional and patient with our families when we were taking formal photos as they were taking a bit longer than expected due to others getting in the way of the shot. Now to the most important thing: the photos! We got sneak peeks shortly after the wedding and the full album about 3 weeks after the big day which is a quick turnaround in my opinion. My husband and I both LOVE the photos and were oohing and aahing them for hours! She is truly talented in being able to capture beautiful light and raw emotion. One thing that makes her stand out (other than her beautiful photos) is her gratefulness in being a part of our big day. After signing the contract, she thanked us for choosing her with a box of goodies and then thanked us after the wedding with a box of printed photos. She is truly worth every single penny and then some. We are so excited about these photos and are already dreaming of having her shoot our anniversaries and future family photos. Book her--you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Julia H

Olivia was so great, it's hard to find the words to describe the quality of services! I never had to worry if a moment of my day was being missed. She was also timely with getting my photos back, which is so exciting when you're waiting for the flashbacks of nostalgia! I would... Read More highly recommend Olivia to any of my closest friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 chaoyi h

We really enjoyed having Olivia as our wedding photographer. Her photos are crisp, airy, and beyond beautiful! Her capture of light is simply stunning. We loved the way our photos turned out from our engagement session and wedding day. She was always so responsive and easy... Read More to communicate with. We are very thankful for all of her hard and excellent work and would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sam L

Olivia is amazing. We were looking for a reasonably-priced, full-day photographer, that came highly recommended, and Olivia was it! We knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding the second we saw her photographs on her website! They are light, romantic, and very creative---she... Read More really personalizes each shoot she sets up. She was always on time (early even) and was so flexible and responsive. I never had to worry about her when going through all of my wedding planning debacles. As a bonus, she included engagement photos in our wedding package which really sealed the deal for us (it was a perfect time to get to know her before our big day, and we got to use the photos for our wedding website and Save the Date card)!