Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gift Wrapping, Gifts for the Bride, Parent Gifts, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

3010 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX (972) 249-7893

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Keisha N

I am in love with the Olivia Sophia Stationary. Not only do the products promote an intentional message, but they're also super chic and stylish! I think many brides would love to have this touch of class when organizing all of their "to-dos", thank you notes, and gifts for... Read More special guests!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kimberly C

The love the coordinating stationary sets that you carry. My classroom theme this year is anchors and your anchor set is spot on.😊

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sophia G

I've never ordered any of your products but I definitely will for this up coming year. Beautiful history behind the business name and production. And the products are absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren C

What I love most about the product is the story behind it. The origin of this brand is so inspiring, encouraging, and most importantly shares God's faithfulness. If you're looking for amazing stationary and cute gifting (that has a great story), this is the product for you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

LOVE IT!! This stationary fits any office decor. It's fun and versatile. Just looking at it makes me want to write something!! Lol!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tameka B

I love everything about your site it's so affordable and pretty and girly...

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 J D

I always thought Olivia Sophia products were only for women, but they have a very nice masculine style journal that my wife introduced me to! These are indeed a quality products!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Charolette M

These gifts are PERFECT for your bridal party! I personally LOVE all their gift sets! Will be purchase more soon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tenisha O

Olivia Sophia stationary is awesome! I love the thought and value placed behind each product. I also love the quality of the paper used in the notebooks! Great product and great vision!!! I will forever be a customer

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Leslie A

Love the products!! Very good quality!! Will order more for Christmas gifts!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelli S

Hi !!! I like the fact that when you order from your site, you get pretty quality material. As a writer and a soon to be entrepreneur, your products help me and motivate me to write things down more and stay more organized. I found your sure via an Instagram post, so please... Read More don't stop posting. I am not engaged as of yet, but when I get there, I know who and where to go for all my wedding needs.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tina J

I LOVE Olivia Sophia stationary. All their products are AMAZING&DIFFERENT!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sherry J

Done

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christina R

Great quality products with an amazing message. I have ordered several journals as gifts to friends and family and each person loved their journal! The products are not only pretty but they are of good quality and durable! I would recommend purchasing paper products from Olivia... Read More Sophia any day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shanette P

I'm a huge Olivia Sophia stationary. All their products are gorgeous and unique! I'm a forever fan!