Olivia's

Coraopolis, PA

Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal & Baby Showers

At Olivia's, our goal is to make "Your Event Come to Life" while treating you like one of the family. We pride ourselves in offering one of the most complete wedding packages in the area. Chef Prepared meals made form scratch, customized bars and linens, and a variety of centerpieces are just some of the things that we offer to take the stress out of your big day. We also are available for planning sessions to ensure all the details of your special day are magical. CONTACT US ABOUT OUR WEDDING SPECIAL AVAILABLE - SEPTEMBER, 2017 UNTIL MARCH, 2018

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

318 Forest Grove Rd, Coraopolis, PA (412) 331-9282

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel M

We had our wedding reception at Olivia's on October 8th, 2016. From the beginning Michelle and Tiffani were wonderful to work with. When we were a little under a year out from our date we found out that our original location was going to be closing at the end of 2015. I was told... Read More by a friend to look at Olivia's and boy am I glad we did. They were so accommodating to what our original reception package was going to include and even threw in some extra stuff that we wouldn't have had at the other place like chair covers, colored napkins and the use of their centerpieces. Throughout the whole planning process Tiffani would check up on us and see how things were going and to see if we needed anything and even the week of the wedding she was helping us out with the last minute details. The day of the wedding when we walked into Olivia's and we saw how everything was set up and decorated made us fall even more in love with the place. Everything was perfect and the food was absolutely amazing!!! Our night went so smooth and wonderful and it was all thanks to the team at Olivia's!!! I definitely see us using them in the near future for any other events we may have!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Julia H

We had our reception at Olivia's and it was fantastic!! The event planner, Tiffani was amazing throughout the entire process. She was so helpful with all of the details and patient throughout the decision process. The owner was very accommodating and the entire staff was great!... Read More The venue is gorgeous, the recently remodeled Victoria's Room which is where we had our reception. The food was delicious and price was so affordable! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Heather P

The staff at Olivia's was wonderful! They were easy to communicate with and extremely helpful through the whole planning process. The room was absolutely gorgeous and really set the tone for our reception. The food was outstanding, and everyone loved it! They were also excellent... Read More in accommodating any guests with dietary needs. They made the reception worry free for me and my family.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Ashley S

Great food, service and ambiance! I had my wedding shower their and it was amazing. They made the process so easy with providing the center pieces and having the room set up when we arrived. I would highly recommend them for any occasion you are planning.