Treasure the memories. Preserve the gown.

As the only Nebraska member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Omaha Lace Cleaners prides itself on providing our employees with continual and up-to-date training in all aspects of wedding gown cleaning and preservation. Our thoroughness and attention to detail guarantee great results. Preserve your wedding gown with Omaha Lace Cleaners MuseumCareTM Preservation and turn the memory of your special day into an heirloom. Perhaps someday your daughter or granddaughter will walk down the aisle wearing the same bridal gown that meant so much to you. Keep your bridal gown in the family the right way with the gown preservation service you can trust. Our Services: Pre wedding Services: Ensuring that you and your bridesmaids look perfect on your big day is made easy with our pre-wed

Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

5007 Leavenworth Street, Omaha, NE (402) 556-1522
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jodi K

Kimberly did an incredible job on my dress! My dress had a lot of beading and details and she altered in a way that did not change any of the beautiful details! It fit perfectly and she was so kind to work with! She made me feel beautiful and comfortable in my dress!!

Perfect alterations

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Julie B

Kimberly did an amazing job on my dress alterations. She was professional, but so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend her to ensure your dress is done right.

Wonderful service!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Erin H

We actually went to the Omaha lace location on center street. I found OLC at a bridal show and was excited to find someone who could help modify my grandmothers dress that was in storage for 60+ years. OLC referred me to Kimberly who works out of their store front (and she was... Read More wonderful as well!) OLC gave me a great deal since I actually needed my dress cleaned before and after the big day! I would recommend them for sure!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Michelle R

Kimberly at omaha lace cleaners redesigned my moms dress with taking my suggestions and ideas and made them come to life, she's a joy to work with!

A bit pricey but worth every single penny spent

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Nadia P

My wedding gown had multiple stains from walking in the grass to take pictures and they were able to bring it back to life. Yes, they are pricey (300$ for cleaning and pressing) but my dress look better (at least better pressed) than when I bought it

Great Job and awesome Customer Service!

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Kathryn R

This guys know what they are doing! Great customer service and they did a great job with my dress!

Too expensive

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Eileen S

I have heard this business recommended by many people, but their prices are pretty high. I'm sure that they do good work, but I was able to get my dress cleaned and pressed for significantly less money at Armstrong Cleaners.

Good cleaning and pressing

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Megan S

I used Omaha Lace to press and clean my dress before the wedding. It came back looing great!! I was very pleased and glad that I used them. I will be taking my dress in to get have it cleaned and preserved. I would say they are a little pricey, but you definitely get what... Read More you pay for.