Omaha Officiants

Nebraska and Iowa. We travel regionally and nationally.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

4501 S 96th Street, Omaha, NE Nebraska and Iowa. We travel regionally and nationally. (402) 575-7006

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Jeri L

Incredibly helpful, Chaplain Royal was great to work with and walked us through every step of the marriage process from initial counseling to the wedding. He was great to work with and a superlative communicator.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marissa

If I could give Royal more than 5 stars I would; he was absolutely amazing! It is not often that you receive compliments about the ceremony but almost everyone commented how great he was and how much they enjoyed our ceremony. We had the opportunity to pick out our readings and... Read More write our own vows. He kept us calm and cool while we were up there and got rid of our nerves. I cannot say enough good things about him! You cannot go wrong with him!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Cheri S

Royal was great to work with throughout the planning process for our ceremony. He wrote a beautiful ceremony that I will always remember.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Britnie P

Chaplain Royal was awesome to work with! Everything went smoothly and we were able to customize how we wanted our ceremony. I definitely recommend doing the “Story of Love.” It was such a memorable day, we’d like to thank Royal for making everything so perfect! He helped me... Read More through the ceremony when my nerves got the best of me. :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Darnell S

Chaplain Royal is a very knowledgeable and and personable professional. He made everyone feel very comfortable and at ease during the ceremony. Listening to him speak gave us both great confidence with saying our vows in front of a crowd of loved ones. If you're looking for... Read More someone that knows how to officiate a wedding Chaplain Royal will not disappoint you.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Mandy M

Chaplain Royal was the absolute best choice we made during our entire wedding planning process. He was a delight to work with and his experience doing MANY MANY wedding ceremonies is absolutely clear the moment you meet him. He walked us through our wedding day at each meeting... Read More and was somehow able to calm my crazy nerves every time he spoke. The ceremony was exactly what we asked for. Lighthearted, sweet, short, and memorable. All of our guests commented on the joyful atmosphere during the ceremony and it was very much due to Chaplain Royal. I am so so so thankful!

2017-08-27T22:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these words! I enjoy helping each couple have their day, their way. :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Wade W

He was great and helped us in so many ways prepare for our marriage! Chaplain Royal has a unique way of leading the wedding that was refreshing and uplifting. All of our guest raved about him even though it was a very hot outdoor wedding.

2017-07-19T21:16:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Words like this are valuable to me, and other couples. I am glad you enjoyed your wedding, your way! :)

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Mariah C

Chaplain Royal was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony! We did couples coaching with him and it was really nice having him become familiar with us and vice versa before we got married! I liked that when a scheduling issue happened he was able to work around it. He has... Read More done this so many times, many people in our wedding party were very impressed with Royal's organization and efficiency. Guests were laughing and there were LOTS of happy tears and sniffles. Many of our wedding guests said it was one of the most personal wedding ceremonies they had ever seen. Thank you Royal for everything!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Mollie D

Royal was amazing to work with! He was easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable. He made sure to take note in what we were looking for to make our ceremony one of a kind and what we had imagined. It turned out amazing, he made our day perfect! I would reccommend him to... Read More anyone! Thanks Royal!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kayla S

Chaplain Royal feels like family even though we have only known him for the past 9 months. He made pre-marital coaching fun and stress free. Our ceremony was beautiful and very touching. Thanks to Royal our wedding ceremony was perfect! Chaplain Royal will always have a special... Read More place in our hearts. We have found a lifetime friend. aRoyalfriendinRoyL.Royal. T

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Royal performed a wonderfully inclusive spiritual ceremony for us. We wanted the ceremony to include our children, and Royal accommodated our needs with creativity and positive energy. We felt very comfortable and confident with him performing our marriage ceremony. Royal is... Read More methodical and detail oriented, making the logistics of the ceremony feel effortless. We wanted our ceremony to include our children and his suggestion to create a family painting was absolutely perfect. Thank you Royal!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Fallon P

Working with Chaplin Royal was a pleasure. He made the process of getting married very stress free! His personality was what my husband and I needed to tie the knot! Watts family:)

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Trish L

We found Chaplain Royal through theknot.com and we couldn't have been happier! We spent extra time going through pre-wedding classes with him and really enjoyed the entire program. It also helped him get to know us as a couple before our wedding. Our ceremony was... Read More unforgettable, much thanks to him! It was personal, sincere, funny, and meaningful. Everyone in attendance told us how amazing and personal it all felt. If you want someone open to any style of wedding and willing to get to know you and your partner...choose Chaplain Royal!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Jessica F

Chaplain Royal is the best! He makes everything fun and about you! Everyone loved him! We love how he personalized everything for us. Royal is the one everyone should choose!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Karissa G

Royal is great to work with! He understands people & he helped make our wedding planning process easy & was straight to the point. Definitely recommend!

2015-11-18T15:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing this review. I enjoy building ceremonies created for each couple :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Chelsee S

Chaplain Royal was amazing! Made my wife and I feel like we had known him for years! He made the rehearsal quick and stress free. The ceremony was beautiful and having Royal there made the day so much easier! He did an amazing job and we would recommend him to anyone!!

Truly amazing

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Emma F

Royal is truly amazing!! Words cannot explain how thankful not only we are but our friends and family are!!! He is a very honest, genuine and caring person!! Please if you are getting married, talk to Royal!! I also highly recommend the pre-marital coaching he offers!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Rachael S

I had a very good feeling about Royal when we first met him. He was very charming and seemed to get exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. If I would have only known then it was nothing more than a sales pitch ... I felt like a sucker. For starters, after our 2nd meeting... Read More he asked me what time our rehearsal dinner was going to be. Mind you this is in November 2014 and our wedding was June 20th, 2015. I told him we hadn't set a specific time but I imagined it would be around 5-6pm. He wrote down "5:30?" on a piece of paper and never asked again. When we had our pre-wedding meeting, I told him I had set the time for our rehearsal and we had to go at 4:30 because our venue had another wedding that Friday night. Without verifying with us the time, he booked another event so close to ours that he would not be able to attend our rehearsal. Instead, he sent someone in his place and told us not to worry. I then invited him to our dinner afterwards so we could see him the night before our wedding, and more importantly, meet our parents as they wanted to meet the man marrying us. He never showed. The next day at our wedding, he showed up 15 min before our ceremony was set to start, and rushed through the signing of our marriage license. He didn't pay any attention to the directions the county clerk included inside the envelope I handed him and only signed 1 marriage license. Adams County in Nebraska requires 2 signed copies. So, when we get back from our honeymoon in Jamaica for 1 week, I have voicemails from the county clerk stating that they need the other copy before filing our license with the state and they had been trying to call/email Royal multiple times without getting any response. When I finally got a hold of Royal, instead of apologizing (at this point the clerk was telling us we were going to have to get remarried by the court) he blamed the clerks office stating that no one has ever required 2 licenses. We trusted that he knew what he was doing, and if you are able to legally marry people in a state, you should be well versed in every county's requirements. He told me he had never received a single call or email from the clerk either and basically she was full of ****. When I asked him to call the clerk to figure out how this could be solved he emailed me saying he couldn't find the number, but he had emailed her back. Emailed her back? I thought you never received an email from her? Which leads to the next problem, getting a hold of him. He likes you to only email him, but I would get a response 25% of the time I emailed him with questions. He claims he never received the rest, but when the county clerk had the same issue, I knew exactly what the common denominator was-him. After our ceremony was over, he bolted. We looked for him immediately to thank him and to get a picture with him, but he was gone. Literally. Right. After. My parents tried to find him, but no Royal. I could go on and on including stories about late fees when he had yet to send me a copy of the ceremony or never responding to any of my emails asking for our ceremony copy to approve but this limits me to a certain amount of characters. The moral of the story is: Buyer Beware. You are nothing more than money in his pocket.

2015-07-10T06:12:16 Response from the vendor

Rachel & Clayton, I am truly sorry to know that you are displeased. I always welcome the opportunity to meet in person to resolve any issues or concerns. I received many compliments from other vendors, parents, and others after the ceremony. It is very clear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Michelle R

Highly recommend chaplain royal! He was so positive and made our premarital coaching experience enjoyable! I received so many compliments on my ceremony because of him. He is a true gem and joy to be around!

Great Ceremony, Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Renate K

Working with Chaplain Royal was great. He was very easy to contact and responded promptly to our questions. The options for the ceremony were varied and flexible. The short ceremony was perfect for us, but other ceremony options are available to meet any needs. I would... Read More definitely recommend Inclusive Life for officiant services.

Royal is the Best!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

Royal officiated our wedding and I can't say enough good things about him. From our first meeting we knew he was right for us. He was extremely helpful, and really put us at ease. He made the process so easy. If you're looking for a unique wedding ceremony, Royal is your... Read More guy. He had ideas that I had never even heard of and made our ceremony personal and very meaningful. He said, from the get go, that the ceremony would be about us and what we wanted and that's what we got. At the reception, I had numerous people come up and say, "that was the best ceremony I've ever been to!" Thank you Royal for everything and you made our wedding truly special!

Personalized Experience

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Scarlett

Rev. Royal was great at making our wedding ceremony a personalized experience. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and found ways to incorporate our family into the ceremony, which was important to us. Rev. Royal is such a genuine person and we look forward to... Read More renewing our vows with him in the future. I would highly recommend him for a meaningful ceremony.

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Leah

The officiant was very helpful and made sure the ceremony went perfectly!

Royal Bush

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Mickayla C

Royal was amazing at what he did and made our ceremony very personable. He got to know us not only as a couple but also as individuals!! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Chaplain Royal Bush

Reviewed on 6/19/2013

Honestly one of the highlights of the process in planning our wedding was working with Royal and him helping us in this journey to marriage. On top of it all he helped us with vendors that he knew of and that were true professionals. Chaplain Bush gave us invaluable... Read More information throughout our planning. I highly recommend ChaplianRoyal Bush