Omni San Antonio Hotel

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Food + Catering

9821 Colonnade Blvd, San Antonio, TX (210) 699-5838

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Ashley D

Our July 2017 wedding reception was wonderful at the Omni! I highly recommend the hotel and having Christine manage your event. Christine, the Catering Sales Manager, was an absolute delight to work with. She is organized, detail oriented, very responsive, interested and took... Read More very good care of us. Christine exceeded my expectations as an event coordinator. She and all of the Omni staff executed our seated dinner reception very well. The food was good, service excellent and facility nice. One of the selling points for me was that the hotel staff would set-up and take-down any decorations (and gifts). I did not want our family to be stuck cleaning up afterwards. The Omni did this exactly as they promised. Christine had the room set up per my instructions, and it was lovely!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tate S

I wish I could give them 20 stars! The Omni in the Colonnade was phenomenal! From the day we first inquired with them to the day of the wedding, the staff was FANTASTIC. Christine is the wedding planner and she is so sweet and accommodating. She is never pushy, and always makes... Read More sure you get what you want. The day of the wedding her and the staff made us feel so important. I was never without a drink in my hand or being asked if I needed anything, or if everything was to my liking. The staff was so hospitable, welcoming, and professional. I cannot rave about them enough!! They took into consideration all my requests TO PERFECTION. and LISTENED to what I wanted, and made it happen. They gave me a beautiful, stress free wedding reception and I thank them so much! I recommend them to everyone I know! They will provide you with a beautiful, stress-free extravaganza and make you feel like a queen!

Very happy with our wedding here!

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Lori A

My father had a good experience here previously with a class reunion, so we decided to look into the OMNI at the Colonnade for our wedding. We met with Christine, who very patiently answered our many questions and was very accessible throughout the whole planning process.... Read More Christine was very willing to let us do our own personal touches to the venue (mariachis walking down the hall with us for our entrance, a slideshow, placing our favors on the tables for us to name a few). The wedding day went perfectly; we rented the La Joya room and it was gorgeously decorated. Not a plate was out of place. The servers were all very professional and attentive. Half the room was served before I realized it! The food was excellent, and several friends and family members said it was the best catered food they'd ever eaten. The meal was exactly like we had chose, even down the vegetable substitutions we wanted. The servers kept the water and iced tea flowing during our meal. The OMNI even provided a champagne toast. The bartenders were also very professional and friendly and freely doled out glasses of cold water to me and my husband whenever we asked for them. Christine was there for most of the reception and did a wonderful job of making sure things were on schedule. She even ran up to our (complimentary) room to get my dancing boots. The OMNI also cut our cake for us and served it swiftly, and they were great at getting plates and glasses out of the way when guests were done with them. When the whole party was over, the staff was amazingly fast at cleaning up. They helped us get our gifts to our room. A complimentary room for my husband and I was included, and we even had 4 choices of room styles. Our room had a chilled bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries, along with a note from Christine waiting for us. It made for a lovely touch and was a very nice way to wind down after being up and on our feet for hours. I would definitely recommend the OMNI at the Colonnade for weddings and any other function. They were professional, attentive, and every single staff member we encountered was very warm and kind. We got lots of congratulations and smiles from the staff and the guests that night and the next morning. They definitely make you feel special, and we're so glad we chose them for our wedding reception venue.

Great and affordable for out of town guests

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Amanda R

Very accommodating to guests, bride and groom

First Class Reception

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Whitney M

From start to finish the Omni Hotel at the Colonnade gave us excellent service and the best quality. Christine Fleming is the Event Sales Manager and she assisted us every step of the way and accomodated all of our requests. They provided a full service, seated dinner and did... Read More all of the set up and break down. All we had to do was show up and enjoy ourselves! The ballroom was beautiful, and the food was great. Many of our friends said it was the nicest reception they've ever attended. We had the reception of our dreams!