Look Great for Your Special Day

When you walk down the aisle, you want to look & feel amazing. We want that for you too! We will enhance your natural glow & transform you into a beautiful bride. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup, Hairstyling, Tattoo Covering, Mystic Tanning, & Bridal Spas. To start, schedule a consultation.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

PO BOX 162, BOERNE, TX (210) 722-6979

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Meagen

Renee was hands down the very best out of all of the vendors I selected. My venue did not offer anything on site, so I had to find vendors for flowers, hair/makeup, catering, photographers, etc. all individually. I had 7 bridesmaids along with 2 additional people and myself all... Read More get their hair done, while about 7 people needed makeup as well. Renee did them ALL herself in record time! I was and still am beyond impressed with her work and friendliness. when I look back at my wedding photos, I still can't stop staring at how beautiful my hair looked. THANK YOU, Renee!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

I would give 10 stars if that was an option! Renee was absolutely fantastic!! Not only is she a beautiful person who was super sweet and easy to talk to she is truly talented!! I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and when I took my bridals!! Each of my... Read More bridesmaids and mom loved her also!! Everyone was complimented on how gorgeous they looked! The make up lasted all night and so did our hair.. Even with all the dancing ;) I would recommend On Location to any bride to be!! This is one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!! Loved it!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Audrey R

Renee does an AMAZING JOB. She did my spray tan (which was very natural looking) , hair and makeup. She also did my Mom's hair and makeup. We felt like showstoppers. What I love MOST about Renee is her heart of gold ! She truly listens to her clients and creates the exact look... Read More that you describe. Did I mention I am a VERY picky hair and makeup person?! I would recommend Renee over and over again.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Emily T

I can sum up my review in 2 words...Book Renee!! I have now had the pleasure of having my hair and makeup done by Renee twice! A few years ago she took care of us at a friend's wedding and after that experience, I told her that I would be calling when I got married...she was... Read More the first vendor that I booked after my venue. I knew that I could rest easy knowing that Renee would be there on my wedding day to make us all look beautiful. She arrived at 8am with her tackle box and tool belt of beauty and got to work. By 2:45 she had finished hair and makeup for 8 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom and myself and we all looked amazing. She also had time to do touchups on everyone before we left the bridal suite. She even hung back after we left to fix 2 of my niece's hair into adorable princess buns;) You can tell how hard she is working, but she makes it seem so effortless. She is also quick with suggestions for anyone who arrives unsure of what style of up or down-do they are looking for. My group had every version of hair (thick, thin, long short, straight and curly) so just know that she can handle whatever hair lands in front of her! As someone who wears very little cosmetics, I am a huge fan of the airbrush makeup. It looks beautiful, yet doesn't feel like you have a mess caked on your face. The makeup lasted all night, and I only had to touch up my lipstick for pictures after dinner. I could just go on and on about how much I love Renee, but you should probably just book her and find out for yourself! Thanks for everything, Renee!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Cindy N

Renee was a pleasure to work with for our daughter’s wedding! Exceptional service, very professional and friendly. The makeup and hair for everyone looked gorgeous! I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rebecca D

My wedding was on Oct 13,2017 and Renee was one of the only vendors that was : A. On time B. Did impeccable service C. Decreased my stress for the day She did makeup and hair for myself and 2 kids. Our hair type ranges from stick straight and thick to kinky curly yet Renee made... Read More manic out of everyone! We received compliments on her work and her ability to incorporate our fresh flowers into the hair design!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Corrie M

Renee was amazing!!! She fit me in for my wedding and rehearsal party last minute, and I know that must not have been easy because she had other events those days (I needed her in the mornings). She made me look and feel beautiful! I got the tanning party pre wedding and then... Read More make up for both days. She is extremely personable, and understood exactly what I wanted. My air brushed make-up (with excellent contouring) held up wonderfully and the tan looked very natural! I would highly recommend Renee to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Tess G

Renee is hands down the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. She's extremely sweet and so genuine, she made me feel like a princess just with the bridal trial. I couldn't have picked a better person!! Hands down the best makeup artist of San Antonio and Boerne and... Read More everywhere in between!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Elizabeth E

Renee did my hair and make up trial for a bridal shower in April and also for our wedding in May. Both times, I couldn't have been happier - she is absolutely amazing and SO easy to work with. She also did make up for 7 bridesmaids and 2 moms day of the wedding - everyone... Read More looked stunning. I had airbrush makeup and hair done by another well reviewed vendor in Houston for Boudoir, but that only made me appreciate Renee even more! It is a no brainer to book her - you will not be disappointed! Thank you Renee!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Stephanie B

I was the mother of the groom and all I can say - Renee was amazing and made us all feel and look like princesses. I would recommend her 10 times over. A true fairy godmother.❤️ I only wish I could post pictures of her beautiful work.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Kimberly W

Renee was the best pick for my big day. She was super sweet and kind during a very stressful event. There were several girls that were not going to get their makeup done until they saw mine and they completely changed their mind. Renee made my bridal party look GORGEOUS. You... Read More absolutely need to pick her for your big day.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Alexa I

This service was absolutely amazing and did a GREAT job on my hair for my big day!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Brittney H

Renee is beyond 5 stars! I just had my wedding and she made me feel like a complete princess. She did all 8 of my bridesmaids also. Everyone looked gorgeous. She totally understood what I wanted and did not get frustrated at all with me when I was trying to figure out if I was... Read More loving my hair or not. I couldn't have felt more beautiful thanks to her !!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Elizabeth D

I meet with Renee for a test run, she was wonderful!! After that we had my engagement pictures and bridal pictures, I looked amazing. She did so good, I didn't want to take off my makeup. Plus my hair doesn't hold a curl to save my life, she made my curls last all day! The day... Read More of the wedding she did my mom, sister in law, sister and myself everyone was saying we all looked amazing. Book Renee today for your wedding you won't regret it. ❤️

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 whitney w

everyone loved Renee, she was very sweet & fun to work with. She even covered up one of my bridesmaids tattoos & a huge scab on another from being wreck less the night before :-| we got a little behind on time but everyone looked amazing and we got so many compliments on our... Read More hair & makeup. Renee is a must have for your special day!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Gigi C

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I would recommend to everyone all my bridesmaids was extremely impressed and will be using her in their weddings too

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Elizabeth W

Renee is absolutely incredible! I fell in love with her and her skills the first day that I met her for my bridal trial. She did both my hair and airbrush makeup in 30 minutes and it looked amazing! I had to have her on my special day. She is so incredibly sweet and even more... Read More talented. On my wedding day she did makeup and hair for myself, 3 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and 1 flower girl and everyone looked stunning. I cannot recommend her enough. I'm honestly thinking of booking her again the next time I'm in Texas just so I can get done up and chat with her! If I could give her 20 gold stars, I would!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Renee did a beautiful job on the bride (my daughter) last weekend. Her hair and makeup was perfection. She did the flower girl's hair and the mother of the groom as well. She is a true professional. My daughter was very sick, but after Renee finished you would not have known we... Read More had just left the emergency clinic. We owe Renee a great deal of thanks. I give her my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Bethany C

Renee was absolutely AMAZING!!! She can take any picture of a hairstyle and quickly and flawlessly make it into reality! She did my hair and make up for both my engagement photos and my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! I love that she came to us. On the wedding day she... Read More did hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She was able to get everyone ready quickly and everyone looked absolutely fabulous! This was my first time experiencing air brushed make up. It was flawless and stayed perfect throughout the whole event. Thank you Renee for bringing excellence to everything you do! Hands down I would recommend Renee for all your hair and make up needs for any event!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

What an amazing talent and personal joy to share with our family and friends on our special day! Renee worked her magic with remarkable efficiency. Her ability to stay on schedule, accommodate requests, put a smile on her client's face and share a talent unlike no other is... Read More worth much more than a 5 star rating. We all received so many compliments about hair and makeup. Thank you, Renee! We cannot say enough about your services and wish you all the best in the future! (The Mother of the Bride)

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Shelby I

Renee Green was absolutely wonderful! She was super proffesional and did everything my bridal party and I asked for. She exceeded our expectations, and the airbrush makeup she does is beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

AMAZING! I was a guest at a wedding in Corpus Christi, and I found Renee last minute. She came to my hotel room fully equipped. She is super professional and extremely talented. She is the definition of an artist. She did my hair and makeup. Prior we made arrangements, however... Read More she did not need pictures or anything ahead of time unlike others. She worked with my skin tones to give me natural color. She did airbrush even on my eyes which is almost impossible to find in NY. She is a perfectionist and it showed. She made my hair and makeup last 24 hours like she promised. My hair had the "loose" look but clearly done. The compliments I received were endless. I can't wait for my next affair for Renee to make me up again. Feeling fabulous is absolutely priceless. I am obsessed with the way she made me look. I would absolutely hands down recommend Renee.

The best!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Giselle C

Renee was excellent!! Everyone complimented my hair and make up!! And it looks excellent in the pictures, which is very hard to achieve. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. She is the best and you should definitely book her. You can see she loves what she... Read More does, which is awesome! She is also very charming which is a plus! I recommend her 100%.

Renee Green

Our team are among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to put our extensive experience to work for you.