Luxury Restroom Trailers and Tent Heating and AC

We offer a range of bathroom trailers that come standard with flush toilets and running water sinks, which make them perfect for outdoor events. They also have options for heating and air conditioning, as well as stereo systems. Our portable heaters and air conditioners are great for tented events.

Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

95 Woodlynn Ave, St. Paul, MN (651) 429-3781

Great Service, Clean, Good Experience

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Emily W

I rented the Quad package for my wedding at my parent's home. Their customer service was fantastic- I received quick responses, great advice and well-explained quotes. I placed the deposit and didn't have to do anything further but provide a contact name & number prior to the... Read More delivery (they reached out to me to remind me -- THANK YOU!). The delivery was smooth and effortless and they worked well with my dad, who was concerned about trucks driving on the grass :-). The restrooms were clean, and guests loved the sink so they could wash their hands (instead of using sanitizer). THANK YOU for making our event that much easier!! I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

2015-11-10T08:26:49 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that you had such a great experience with On Site and thank you so much for the glowing review! We're glad that we could make your big day go smoothly!