On Three Designs: Invitations + Calligraphy

Saint Louis, MO

6315 Bancroft Avenue, Saint Louis, MO

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sydney P

Alicia is truly one of the most talented people I have met. Her vision and passion for her work is unmatched. We had so much fun designing and planning all the elements of the invitations and day of items with her. We got so many compliments on all the little details and Alicia... Read More is a master of the beautiful and elegantly simple. Thank you Alicia!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Lauren E

I cannot say enough about how amazing Alicia is! She took exactly what I had envisioned for my invitations and made it 10x that! AND her calligraphy is probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. I received so many compliments on them! I also had her make some signage for... Read More my reception, which of course were all gorgeous! Alicia is super professional, helpful, and extremely easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kate M

If you are looking for a brilliant and talented artist for any invitation/calligraphy needs, look no further. She was incredible to work with from beginning to end throughout our wedding planning. Not only did she perfectly capture my scattered ideas for our invitations, but we... Read More received countless compliments on our beautiful suite she created. She also created the perfect accents for the day of our wedding from our seating chart to the small personalized touches. She was a dream to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Katherine W

Not a good business person. Very unprofessional and unorganized. Beautiful invites, however.

Absolutely beautiful wedding suite/calligraphy!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Kristen S

I wish I could give On Three! Calligraphy more than 5 stars!! Alicia was excellent in helping me create the wedding invitation suite of my dreams! I received SO many compliments from guests on how stunning our invitations and calligraphy was and that I had the best invitations... Read More they had ever seen! Alicia provided outstanding guidance on paper products, fonts, and different style treatments. She understood what "look" I was going for and tailored my ideas to a beautiful final invitation! On Three! Calligraphy designed everything from our invitations to programs, menus, welcome bags and all the signage used at our wedding. I would 100% recommend Alicia and On Three! Calligraphy to any bride looking for a company to help them design & implement their wedding invitations!

On Three! Calligraphy is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

On Three! Calligraphy designed the wedding invitation and wedding program for our upcoming nuptials. I was absolutely thrilled by the final product. Alicia is incredibly talented, professional, and responsive. She was able to take a few sketches and ideas and turn them into a... Read More final product that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend reaching out to On Three! Calligraphy for all your wedding needs, she won't disappoint!