6315 Bancroft Avenue, Saint Louis, MO

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Laura C

Alicia's work is absolutely stunning. Our invitations were gorgeous! She was so easy to work with & knew exactly what we wanted. We had so many compliments on our invitations! She also did all of our signage, table numbers & names for the reception as well as our programs.... Read More Everything was stellar!! Would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jackie F

We could not have been more thrilled with Alicia throughout our entire wedding planning process. We had the honor of having her create both our Save The Dates and Invitations and also all of our Day-Of paper goods. The final products are beyond beautiful! To be honest, I was one... Read More of those brides who thought stationary wasn’t as important as almost everything else on my ever growing list. Boy was I wrong! Little did I know that it would wind up shaping my entire overall wedding and become one of my favorite elements of all. If you are anything like I was, please know that stationary IS so so important and you will not be disappointed. Alicia will be sure to help set the tone however you have been dreaming of. Not only did Alicia listen to our needs, but she enhanced our visions with her own unique artistic ideas and creative suggestions. Alicia always gave multiple design options to choose from which was extremely helpful, and she worked diligently making sure that all of our stationary was complete and sent out on time. She honestly was a joy to work with and we will of course use her for all of our stationary needs in the future. She still continues to make our day on occasions by posting our stationary on her Instagram page and tagging us which always makes us smile. This is just one example that shows how much Alicia cares about and connects with her clients. We cannot speak highly enough about her and recommend On Three Designs for any event that requires stationary.

2017-10-19T12:40:08 Response from the vendor

This is the sweetest review. Thank you so much, Jackie! I loved every second of working with you and am absolutely thrilled with how beautifully your stationery and paper goods complimented your venue and wedding. I will be posting images of your wedding for a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Angie E

Alicia is literally the best invitation designer I have ever came across. Her work is incredible. Whether it is her design, or an idea I get from Pinterest, she makes it come alive and makes it 10 times better than what I show her. I’ve often given her a vision of what I want,... Read More and she always delivers. She is chic, professional, artistic, and can literally do anything! Her calligraphy is AMAZING!!! Her taste is impeccable. Loooooove her!!!!!

2017-10-19T12:41:46 Response from the vendor

Ahhhhh, Angie. LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK! Every single thing that we've created together has turned out drop dead gorgeous. I love bringing all of your ideas to life and am so blessed to have you as a client!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kristin B

Working with Alicia and On Three Designs was one of the best decisions that I made during my wedding planning process. She listened to my ideas, offered her opinions, and produced the most beautiful work for both my invitation suite and day-off stationary! She was very... Read More attentive, responded to emails promptly, and stuck to the agreed upon timeline! I got countless compliments on every single thing that she created for us! An added bonus is that she is sweet as can be. Thank you for everything, Alicia! I will definitely be back for future stationary needs :)

2017-10-03T08:32:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this beautiful review and for putting your trust in me with your wedding paper! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I just LOVED how everything turned out. Congratulations again on your wedding and thank you for your business and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Chelsea D

Alicia was amazing to work with!! I came to her with completely custom ideas and she absolutely nailed it. I had her do a venue drawing of a barn on my family property from a photo and the drawing she created was amazingly detailed and captured it perfectly. I used this design... Read More on my invitations but later decided it would make the perfect guestbook print. Alicia printed her design for me on high quality paper and I am going to have my guests sign the mat around the print. Alicia provided custom and meaningful touches to my big day in a timely and professional manner. I am so thankful I found her services!

2017-10-03T08:36:23 Response from the vendor

I am so in love with how the illustration turned out and I am so thrilled with how you chose to use it on your wedding invitations. Drawing your family barn was an honor and absolute pleasure! I can't wait to see how your guestbook... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sydney P

Alicia is truly one of the most talented people I have met. Her vision and passion for her work is unmatched. We had so much fun designing and planning all the elements of the invitations and day of items with her. We got so many compliments on all the little details and Alicia... Read More is a master of the beautiful and elegantly simple. Thank you Alicia!

2017-10-03T08:41:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Sydney! I had the absolute pleasure of opening my inbox on Friday to all of your gorgeous wedding images and am swooning over every single one of them. You stationery was so much fun to work on and you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Lauren E

I cannot say enough about how amazing Alicia is! She took exactly what I had envisioned for my invitations and made it 10x that! AND her calligraphy is probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. I received so many compliments on them! I also had her make some signage for... Read More my reception, which of course were all gorgeous! Alicia is super professional, helpful, and extremely easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kate M

If you are looking for a brilliant and talented artist for any invitation/calligraphy needs, look no further. She was incredible to work with from beginning to end throughout our wedding planning. Not only did she perfectly capture my scattered ideas for our invitations, but we... Read More received countless compliments on our beautiful suite she created. She also created the perfect accents for the day of our wedding from our seating chart to the small personalized touches. She was a dream to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Katherine W

Not a good business person. Very unprofessional and unorganized. Beautiful invites, however.

2017-09-28T08:30:30 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you loved your beautiful hand-painted invitation suite! I am sad that you were unhappy with your experience working with me but I am extremely thankful for all of the brides that you've sent my way! Wishing you all of the happiness in... Read Less Read More

Absolutely beautiful wedding suite/calligraphy!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Kristen S

I wish I could give On Three! Calligraphy more than 5 stars!! Alicia was excellent in helping me create the wedding invitation suite of my dreams! I received SO many compliments from guests on how stunning our invitations and calligraphy was and that I had the best invitations... Read More they had ever seen! Alicia provided outstanding guidance on paper products, fonts, and different style treatments. She understood what "look" I was going for and tailored my ideas to a beautiful final invitation! On Three! Calligraphy designed everything from our invitations to programs, menus, welcome bags and all the signage used at our wedding. I would 100% recommend Alicia and On Three! Calligraphy to any bride looking for a company to help them design & implement their wedding invitations!

2017-09-28T08:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you sweet review, Kristen. I loved every second of working with you on your wedding invitation suite and calligraphy. As one of my earliest supporters, I owe so much of where I am in my business to you. THANK YOU!

On Three! Calligraphy is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

On Three! Calligraphy designed the wedding invitation and wedding program for our upcoming nuptials. I was absolutely thrilled by the final product. Alicia is incredibly talented, professional, and responsive. She was able to take a few sketches and ideas and turn them into a... Read More final product that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend reaching out to On Three! Calligraphy for all your wedding needs, she won't disappoint!