Book Your Wedding with One Atlantic Events

A BALLROOM IN ATLANTIC CITY, NJ

One Atlantic: The First Look Located on the top floor of the Playground, Atlantic One offers one of the most unique venues for soon-to-be-wed couples in Atlantic City. Extending 100 yards out over the Atlantic, this singular space provides unrivaled views of the ocean through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy world-class cuisine handcrafted by the venue’s first class culinary team, custom tailored to suit your event. In addition, the venue’s in-house staff and expert planners will work in tandem to create a one-of-a-kind experience. From the grand to the intimate, One Atlantic can provide a unique oceanfront setting for your big day. One Atlantic offers couples the opportunity to have an oceanside wedding without dealing with the hassle of staying on top of weather reports or risking a cold front or thunderstorm blowing in and ruining the ceremony or reception. Say your vows in an enclosed floor-to-ceiling glass space that sits out over the crystal blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and offers views of the waves, sand, boardwalk and Atlantic City skyline. The elegant open space can accommodate any style of ceremony and reception.

One Atlantic: What You Should Know Wedding planners and consultants are on hand to help couples plan every detail of the ceremony and reception, including options for floral arrangements, lighting, furniture and table settings. Whether you want an intimate ceremony with just a few family members and friends or you want to invite everyone you know, One Atlantic has you covered: Ceremonies seat up to 750 guests Receptions that feature a sit-down dinner are available for up to 500 guests Receptions that are cocktails only host up to 1,000 guests One Atlantic also ensures that any cultural needs of the couple and their guests are met, including the ability to provide everything needed for a traditional Indian wedding.

One Atlantic: Extra Perks When couples choose to say "I do" at One Atlantic, a variety of perks are available: Relationships with elite partners Luxury bar service with options for a professional sommelier and a renowned cocktail mixologist Transportation options, including limo, horse and carriage, luxury car and shuttle Gourmet custom catering, including Kosher and international options, as well as fresh seafood Access to a portfolio of entertainment that includes DJs, fireworks and live music Access to video and photography specialists Accommodations bookings for the couple and their guests

Floating Above the Rest!

Perched 100 yards out over the Atlantic Ocean, One Atlantic is Atlantic City's premier reception and ceremony site. Featuring unparalleled views of the sea, sand and skyline, One Atlantic offers world-class catering, expert wedding planners, and superior personal service to realize each bride's unique vision

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1 Atlantic Ocean Suite 4106, Atlantic City, NJ (609) 343-9902

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Stephanie S

My Wife and I visited just about every venue from Atlantic City to Stone Harbor. There is no doubt we had our hearts set on One Atlantic but due to misinformation (often from other venues) and perhaps a bit of assumption, we did not believe a wedding at One Atlantic was within... Read More our budget. I cannot stress enough how important it is to do your own homework and reach out to Elizabeth. One Atlantic offers packages for every wedding budget and it's not as if they pull the shades down if you don't spend $50k. We visited and received pricing for nearly 15 venues and One Atlantic was competitive with just about all of them. However, the difference is One Atlantic doesn't skimp on food, cocktails, or service. If you actually compare apples to apples, you will see you are getting much more value from One Atlantic. (Pro-tip: You've probably chosen One Atlantic due to the view and that is what your guests are going to be looking at; slash your flower budget in half!) The (recommended) vendor list, which other venues love to attack, alleviates the stress of picking from an infinite amount of vendors while still providing a plethora of options to satisfy everyone's budget and experienced vendors. Kevin's (Spark Photography) experience with the space enabled us to get the absolute best pictures and use the space/light to its full potential. Plus saved us time walking back and forth on the boardwalk/pier. The same can be said for our flowers; Bonnie (AC Flower Shop) created beautiful accents that complemented the space rather than distract from it. From the start to finish, everyone at One Atlantic mirrored our excitement and enthusiasm to accomplish the wedding of our dreams. We would not do anything differently and our guests were absolute mesmerized by our special day. A few friends actually thought our wedding took place on a cruise ship by the photos! Elizabeth, Eileen, and the rest of One Atlantic crew – Thank you so much!

2017-02-10T11:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world we were able to make your dreams come true! From day one with your proposal on our terrace to the last dance on your wedding day it has truly been our pleasure! Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Shana R

First, it's really important to know that our original date was 4/23/16, but that venue caught fire and we had to change dates and venues. When we decided to visit One Atlantic, my wedding planner called them 8:30pm the night before New Year's Eve. By 9:00pm we had an... Read More appointment the next day (yes, they saw us on NYE), to tour the venue and talk options. They were very compassionate, prompt, and professional. I was already in love with the venue, but when you are actually in the space it is absolutely STUNNING. We all knew this was our new venue and we decided to book OA, with well under a year before the new date. The venue, the food, the wait staff, it was all just impeccable. We were thrilled with all of the vendors we found from the list OA supplied...one was better than the next and far exceeded our expectations. People were so stunned by the views and beauty of OA, they posted about it all over social media and my mom is still getting phone calls complimenting the entire event and each and everY detail. In fact, even just after the ceremony as we were greeting guests, Armie and I were told several times it was the BEST wedding they'd ever been to (some even said it was better than their own!)...and they hadn't even been to cocktail hour yet!!! Eileen, one of the coordinators, was hard working and organized, and helped us make decisions with regards to things like linen, cake, and food. She has a friendly demeanor, and is great at swooping in to help out with any unexpected issues! She is great at her job and we appreciated her a lot! One Atlantic is without a doubt a first class operation. We knew we were getting something special after our very first tour, but we had no idea the day would just completely take our breath away....even a month later! I say all the time how much I miss OA, and Armie & I can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary with you them!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jaime G

We just got married at One Atlantic and it was the best night of our lives!! We are ecstatic to receive endless compliments from all our guests, including comments that this was the best wedding they have ever attended or it felt like they were in a Hollywood movie. The night... Read More was perfection! The breathtaking views, the band Sydney getting our guests dancing the entire night, the cocktail hour, the impeccable service, the delicious food, and just the exceptional attention to every detail throughout the night. We worked with Elizabeth and Daniella and they were a pleasure to work with! We are especially thankful for Daniella who was amazing!! She was accommodating, prompt and professional every step of the planning and execution. Because of her, I was able to just enjoy my wedding day knowing she was so on top of everything. At one point, I spilled on my wedding dress and she promptly appeared with a tool kit of options to clean me right up. To make the day even more special, fireworks happened to be going on at the Tropicana, so One Atlantic coordinated our cake cutting just before it, allowing for our butlered desserts to be served while guests watched the fireworks from the patio. It was so magical and something we will never forget!! I still cannot believe how lucky we are to have found this venue. It was everything I could have hoped for. If you are looking for an elegant beach wedding, I can assure you One Atlantic will deliver an unforgettable experience!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lauryn S

Daniella and Paul were amazing to work with. The day was flawless. I could not of asked for a smoother wedding day. All our guests are still talking about how wonderful the wedding was! Elizabeth is a bit of a pain, but luckily we did not have to deal with her much. Thank you... Read More for making our day everything we could of dreamed of and more!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amy W

My husband and I were married on 4/22/17 and had our reception at OA. I cannot say enough about our wedding experience. Not only is it the most gorgeous venue to ever exist, it was a pleasure working with Daniella, Elizabeth and Paul. Every detail was ironed out to perfection... Read More prior to the wedding day. They truly have everything down to a science. Also, the food is out of this world! They will create anything you can think of. It honestly was the best experience and the most amazing wedding my husband and I could of ever hoped for. We are so lucky to have been able to celebrate with our family and friends at OA, they are all still raving about the day! Thank you OA for making all our wedding dreams come true.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Kwok N

There are not enough superlatives that exist to describe our experience with One Atlantic, and specifically Daniella and Elizabeth. My wife and I live near Manhattan, and were originally dead set on having our wedding in that area, but once we toured One Atlantic, we knew our... Read More plans had to change. Everything from the food, the view, the service and the venue itself was more than we could have ever hoped for, at a price that was much more reasonable than expected. Beyond those aspects, what we truly appreciated most was the effort and care of the staff. Daniella was a godsend, accommodating all of our needs and answering all of our questions, from the most important to the very small details - the venue advertises the fact that you basically don't need a wedding planner if you go with them, and I can confirm that the assertion is true. I truly believe that without the Daniella and the rest of the staff at One Atlantic, our special day would not have been anywhere near as perfect as it turned out to be. Thanks again to everyone at OA!

2017-02-11T15:17:39 Response from the vendor

We thank you deeply for your kind words. It was truly an honor to help plan and celebrate your wedding. Your One Atlantic Team can not wait to help you celebrate in all the years to come. Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Brittany F

From before I was even engaged I knew I wanted to have my wedding at One Atlantic. The views are stunning, the food delicious and the service above and beyond. From my first meeting with Elizabeth and Daniella I knew I was in good hands. As the wedding day approached (which was... Read More move up an entire due to family illness, seamlessly I might add thanks to Elizabeth and Daniella) people wondered why I was so calm and I have to say it was because I knew Daniella would take care of everything and make my vision a reality! No detail too small, no personal touch over looked Daniella was amazing. The night of, the entire staff, especially Paul, or as my dad refers to him "the CIA guy" took care of every need and made sure everything ran smoothly, even when I wanted to alter the order of events (sorry Paul). I encourage everyone to look at OA the venue is incredible and no one can beat your after party, You're in Atlantic City! Ryan and I can not wait to celebrate our anniversary and retastings for years to come. Thank you to everyone at OA for making my dream wedding a reality!

2017-01-16T10:47:33 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to make your dream wedding come true! Thank you for such wonderful words. We look forward to your anniversary retasting and to celebrate with you in the years to come. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lauren Y

We are Brooklyn residents who appreciate the finer things in life (Think Artisanal! Local! Organic!), and we were looking for something truly special -- but off-the-beaten path -- for our wedding. After touring several different venue, we chose One Atlantic for its loft-like... Read More vibe, gorgeous views, top-notch food and excellent value. For our November 2016 event, we transformed the main ballroom into a full-fledged disco, complete with a glittery disco ball. The setting, under the Super Moon, was perfect. We had friends and family travel from all over the country and Europe for our Big Night. They were not disappointed. It's more than a week after the wedding, and we are still getting rave reviews about the evening! I'm especially impressed with the OA staff (shout out to Daniella, Elizabeth, Paul and Lynn, our server for the wedding night) and their attention to every detail. We felt very well cared for from the first time we walked into OA for a tour of the venue to the day after the wedding when we picked up items from the event. We worked with vendors on the OA list, including our wedding planner, which made planning and coordinating very easy. Everyone we encountered was professional, friendly, knowledgable, responsible and a true pleasure to work with. OA is not a wedding factory, although they definitely have weddings down to a science. Instead, I like to think of OA as a blank canvas. The best part is that you can tweak the menu to fit your needs. There are very few things I would do differently, aside from making the dance floor area a wee bit smaller for a reception of 150. Another word of advice: If you do have an elderly guests with mobility issues, be sure to arrange transport for them at the end of the night. Thank you One Atlantic for exceeding our ridiculously high standards. Aside from saying 'I do' to my fabulous groom, I think the best decision I made was planning to get hitched at One Atlantic!

2016-11-22T12:05:34 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased your wedding was all you dreamed of and more. Thank you for all your kind words! We look forward to seeing the amazing pictures and reliving the magic of your day. Wishing you a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kelly M

From the moment that I stepped into One Atlantic, I knew that there was absolutely no other place in the world where I would want to be married. Besides it's breathtaking views that make for absolutely amazing pictures, it gives you that beach wedding feel, with a touch of... Read More elegance and class, without the weather being a factor. But it wasn't just the venue itself that sold me, but the people along the way. Elizabeth, Paul, and Daniella, were beyond words absolutely amazing. From the very first meeting, they had sold me that there was absolutely no where else to get married but there. They were professional, personable, and helpful beyond words. They made you feel special and comfortable with them, they were there through every step of the planning process lending a helpful hand and staying on top of everything you needed. Every moment you felt that your event was the event of the year and nothing or no one else mattered. You were their top priority. It is hard to impress someone who is extremely OCD and Type A, but the organization and way at which my wedding was prepared for and run the day of could not have gone more smoothly. From the personalized To Do List they provided, to paying our vendors, to keeping in touch with us and constantly checking in through every step; One Atlantic made every single step of planning our dream wedding easy and enjoyable. Not to mention the service on the actual day of the wedding was impeccable. I cannot tell you how many guests have complimented and raved about the service and experience they had at our wedding at One Atlantic. It truly was the most perfect day. There is absolutely no where better than One Atlantic!

2016-11-22T12:05:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Our wedding at One Atlantic was everything we could have dreamed of and more. They exceeded all of our expectations. Elizabeth, Daniella and Paul were super nice, professional, and easy to work with. Daniella was my wedding coordinator. I could not have asked for a more amazing... Read More person. She answered every single one of my emails thoroughly and helped to ensure that every wedding detail would fall into place perfectly. The food was out of this world delicious. I was able to create my own miniature dessert for the dessert buffet. Paul made sure that my husband and I were fed and taken care of the entire night. Daniella and Paul made sure that not only my husband and I would enjoy our wedding but everyone else as well. One Atlantic made our wedding day stress free and a day we will never forget. Thank you so much!!!!

2016-11-22T12:06:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Alison s

Not your cookie cutter wedding venue! I was so ecstatic to have found this venue being from New York and looking for something a bit out of the ordinary. One Atlantic is breathtaking, a perfect mix of natural views and modern design inside. They have been professional and... Read More helpful since day one. Elizabeth and Eileen were both wonderful to plan with. They answered any and all of our questions and concerns throughout the planning process. We actually did our tasting first before we booked as food quality was our number one most important detail. We were blown away by the food and the atmosphere! Our wedding day went very smooth, all of the One Atlantic staff were professional, pleasant and organized. Our mothers were so impressed with everything as were all our guests. I have received so many compliments on the location, service and food from family and friends. Our wedding day was wonderful. We are forever thankful to One Atlantic for helping make our day so special and beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jennifer M

Thank you is not enough. Our wedding was an absolute dream come true. Elizabeth really took the time to get to know my now husband and me and made our wedding so personal and so special. She's one of the best if not the best wedding officiant out there. Daniella was our main... Read More coordinator. If you have the honor to work with her just know you are in the best of hands. Daniella did not miss one detail. She was so organized, so professional, so perfect. She handles everything with class and ease and really went above and beyond for us. Paul was also one of the main One Atlantic employees we worked with. This gentleman was on point. Every time I sat down, he was there to pull my chair out tuck my dress, and scoot me towards the table. He had my dad's tux jacket ready to put on my dad. He had wet towels waiting for us the second we smashed cake into each others faces. He was amazing. Lynn was our sever and she was the nicest person ever. Whatever we needed whenever we needed it she was always there. One Atlantic's service is impeccable. If and when you get married here know that everything will be perfect, and please know that your wedding will be SO much more than you could have ever hoped for. We love all of you so much and Mike and I thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts for the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 danielle t

The venue is magnificent, the party planners are amazing, the food is mouth watering and the service is impeccable! One Atlantic made sure everything about our wedding was beyond perfect! They exceeded all of our expectations..

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

If you are looking for a venue that is out of this world, service beyond what any venue could possibly offer, a venue that is completely different then any other venue in America, ocean views and city views that will take your breath away, amazing food that is served and... Read More delivered is such a way you will not find anywhere else, guest in awe the entire night, guest that will talk about your wedding forever and a day, and eventually blowing up social media then you want to get married at One Atlantic. Daniella, Paul, Trish and of course Elizabeth do not miss a beat - they have everything and I mean everything covered. This place is off the charts. Not even celebs get married like this!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Morgan K

Awesome venue! From the moment we walked in, we knew it was just what we were looking for. Amazing beach/ocean views and a fancy, yet minimalist feel. Eileen was awesome to work with too! We weren't fans of the fees to bring in your own (non preferred partners) vendor but I... Read More would still highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Bing W

Our wedding at One Atlantic was amazing! The moment I walked in one Atlantic and I knew that I wanna have my wedding here. Before we booked with one Atlantic we were looking at other venues in Atlantic city, but they can't compete with OA at all. We are from New York and we've... Read More also seen venues in ny that are within our budget. It turned out that having our wedding here is one of the best decisions that we've ever made. Elizabeth and Eileen provided us with the best wedding planning service possible. They answered my numerous questions and accomedate my requests. On our big day, Elizabeth, Eileen, Paul and our server Lynn made sure everything went perfectly. Rev. Scott McGlinn officiated our wedding and our ceremony was very personal and touching. A lot of guests were in tears. We also picked our vendors from OA partners. To us this is added bonus since we both are busy with work and don't have a lot time to research for wedding vendors. The photographer and florist were recommended by OA and they turned out to be great. We had our wedding back in October last year but our guests were still talking about how beautiful the venue is and how great the service was. I should've written this review right after my wedding but I was extremely busy with my new job. If you are looking for a perfect wedding, look no further! I assure you one Atlantic is the right choice and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Jane W

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Kendall F

From the moment my husband and I stepped into OA, we knew this was the place we were going to get married. The venue is that breathtaking in person. Joanne met with us and our parents and answered every single question we had. From the moment we booked our date, Eileen and... Read More Elizabeth were on top of their game and couldn’t be more accommodating. Eileen sent us a detailed timeline to follow that really came in handy considering our 11 month engagement. My husband and I work full-time and both have demanding jobs. Eileen and Elizabeth were happy to ensure our menu tasting was suited to our schedules. On the day of, Eileen, Paul and Elizabeth took our stress and worry away. Every single detail was executed flawlessly, with our vision in mind. Paul, Elizabeth and Eileen worked in unison on our wedding day to ensure our timeline was followed and that everything went off without a hitch. Elizabeth officiated our ceremony and we had numerous people compliment us on how wonderfully she did and how much they loved the personalized ceremony. Both sets of our parents agreed, it was worth every single penny and we would do it all over again if we had the chance!!!! One Atlantic is like no other venue you have seen before and you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 dale c

When we visited One Atlantic and took a tour, we immediately fell in love with the venue space. We met with the director Elizabeth McGlinn who was very informative and friendly. We were invited into the kitchen and we were amazed at how spotlessly clean it was! Obviously we... Read More were very impressed and on the spot we all agreed this was the place for our daughter's wedding. Fast forward one year of easy and well coordinated planning and we hosted the most spectacular evening! Whatever we experienced on that first visit didn't even come close to the reality of that night...the bar and lounge area were gorgeous at night; dimly lit with awesome views of the ocean. The food at our cocktail hour was the best ever, confirmed by ALL of our guests (still talking about it 4 months later!!). The reception was just as beautiful, complete with Atlantic City fireworks in the background, fabulous food, great spot lighting and attentive service, followed by an amazing AC dessert buffet. And EVERYONE we worked with up to that day was particularly on top of their game that night. To put it simply, if you want your wedding to be the best night of your life, and a wedding which people will rave about whenever they see you, ONE ATLANTIC is the place for you!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Heather W

Our wedding was just perfect! All left saying it was the best wedding they ever went to. The place is gorgeous , the food delicious and the staff is amazing ! The planning was made as easy as possible with Eileen and Elizabeth was such a help as well. We loved every... Read More minute of our wedding and know that it was because we had it at One Atlantic could not imagine anywhere else as no where where they be so accommodating yet so amazing ! .

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Elizabeth M

Their professionalism and expertise is above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jackie F

This is THE BEST venue you are ever going to experience. I still can not believe how perfect everything went on our wedding day. I first found out about One Atlantic from searching on the web. The website made the venue look REALLY NICE(and expensive hehe). We first... Read More interacted with Joanne who is a true sweetheart. Joanne has the type of soothing personality where you just feel at home. When my husband and i first toured the property we knew right away it would be the place for us. As you walk up to the venue, you have a beautiful beach and boardwalk view all the way. It really sets the mood. Joanne was very clear at explaining everything and helped with any questions we had while trying to book a date. The bathroom alone had my husband like THIS IS IT! My husband is from Pennsylvania and me from Northern Jersey so Atlantic City was a perfect meeting ground. It was almost like we had a destination wedding. All of our friends and family LOVED the idea of having a wedding in Atlantic City. I mean who doesn't love AC! When i first looked at venue options, i wanted something modern and more rustic. Never in my dreams would i thought of something on the beach. One Atlantic fit EXACTLY what i wanted. Even though it sets on the beach, the mixture of ocean, boardwalk, and the lights of the casinos made the venue that classic, modern, and flashy type of place i was looking for. Daniella was our event coordinator. There are NO WORDS to explain how great she is at her job. I planned our wedding solemnly and i could not have done it without her. She and Paul make such a great team. Daniella gives you that fun excited feeling but at the same time makes you come back to reality with her. She was a huge part of making our day so special. The flower girl fell super in love with her! All of our guests have YET to stop talking about how great our wedding was. Everyone was so impressed. SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE. Everything was set up perfectly, ran smoothly, and we never had to question anything. Paul made sure that we were having fun and that we had all the food we could eat. Daniella kept everything so organized. She is truly an inspiration. We had our on personal person grabbing us drinks and serving us plates of food from cocktail hour and desserts. She was super sweet and super helpful. Paul made sure our glasses were full at all times! Yes some people have an issue with the preferred vendor program, but hey One Atlantic hires the best so why not! We decided to go with our own videographer and photographer, but if you know anything about planning whats the extra $500 fee at that point. My girlfriend also had her wedding at One Atlantic and it feels like we are in a exclusive family. Daniella and Paul thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your help. You both will always be apart of mine, Kyle's, our family, and our friends lives. Every guest had a blast, they still comment on how great of a view and beautiful the venue was, and most of all how great THE SERVICE was. Worth every cent! You would be lucky to have your wedding here :-) Im so sad it is over. I would do it all again in a second! Cheers!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Karen F

Paul, Elizabeth, Eileen, were amazing! The view, the decor, the personal service and professionalism is second to none. The food!! Omg the food is amazing. We have received texts from friends that every wedding they've been to since ours is just not the same! They have weddings... Read More down to a well oiled machine. We used an outside DJ and it was very easy. I didn't have to do a thing! I used Dawn Elizabeth photography and Rain Florist from their partner website and they were absolutely amazing, I actually found it easier that their preferred vendors are very familiar with the rules. Thanks guys!! -Karen & Bryan

Worth it!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Ashley N

This venue was everything we dreamed and more!!! All of the staff and service were extremely nice, attentive and helpful. All of our guests raved about this venue. The view is breathtaking and the food is delicious!! With all places, there are negatives, but this place is worth... Read More it. They are difficult when working with vendors outside of their network, and charge you for doing so, but it all works out in the end! We couldn't be happier with how our day turned out!! One Atlantic is an amazing place!!! I would highly recommend it, not many other venues can offer the space, the quality of food or view that this place can bring to the table. (literally) Just excellent!!!

Love Atlantic City!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Cristina K

My girls surprised me with a weekend full of fun activities in AC!! I had know clue where our 5 limos were taking us!! When we got to AC Saturday night they took me to a male review that was so much fun and hilarious! Then we went to Haven nightclub where we saw DJ Borgore!!... Read More After that we went to Wild West for a party that they hosted for 2 other bachelorette parties. We didn't get back to our hotel room until 5am! The girls and I had a blast and couldn't stop talking about the night!! Love AC!!

Meet The Events Director