One Bridal Company /Bridal Hair & Air Brush Makeup Arti

St Charles, IL

On Location Bridal Beauty Experts

Award winning One Bridal Co ." Voted "the Best of the Weddings 5 years in a row, by brides themselves as reviewed on "the Knot". Now in the "Hall of Fame" placing ours service in the top 5% percent in the nation of Bridal Vendors. At One Bridal Co we take the time to get to know your personal style. Are you traditional, modern or classic? As Bridal Stylists we'll translate YOUR vision in our bridal styling. We are always happy to travel to you on your wedding day. Home, hotel,or church. You may also come to our salon, and enjoy the experience of our charming 2 story Victorian Home. We will create a stress free, and beautiful experience for you and your bridal party which ever you choose. It's YOUR DAY, YOU'RE THE ONE, let us make it beautiful for you.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

930 West Main St., St Charles, IL

Just Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Kelli B

I spend the most time looking for vendors on the hair and makeup stylist. I seriously scoured websites for MONTHS. It was a large expense and I wanted it perfect. I looked over One Bridal Co. as one of the first vendors but was weary because the price was rather high. I later... Read More decided to do a trial for the wedding (1/12/13) and I completely changed my mind. Ami did my hair and makeup on both days (the trial and the wedding) and it couldn't have been more perfect. She listened to what I wanted and was open for my opinion. At the trial I decided that I wanted to do a half-up do for the ceremony and put it all up for the reception. Since they were at the same place (Hotel Baker in St. Charles, a few block from the salon) Ami offered to come to the hotel and put it up for me. I was planning on having one of my bridesmaids do it but this was much better. She came exactly on time when I needed her and put it up in a perfect style. I could not have been happier. There are a few aspect of a wedding that are worth the expense and your hair and makeup should be one of them. They are completely worth every cent. I had such a great experience.

the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Kari R

My bridal party, mom, and I loved everything about One Bridal Co.! Ami and her team were so great to work with for my May wedding! The team stuck to a schedule to get all 7 of us done on time, and we actually were done earlier than anticipated which took a lot of stress away... Read More from the day! We were all relaxed and had a blast getting beautified and pampered! The airbrush makeup is so worth it and felt light all day/night! Ami and I had a blast during the trial coming up with a modern side do that received so many compliments all night! Thank you for making us even more beautiful!!!

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Melissa F

I absolutely loved working with Ami and her team!!! I knew after Ami did my hair and makeup trial she was the perfect person to work with on my wedding day! She did hair and airbrush makeup for my entire bridal party, we all looked amazing and had the BEST time hanging out... Read More before the ceremony. I highly reccomend Ami and her team for gorgeous hair and makeup and worry free service - they are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kristen H

Cassie K., Alexa, and Kristi, were all so wonderful to work with on my wedding day. They made my bridesmaids, mom, and MILs look wonderful with great hair and makeup. Cassie and Alexa were great from the hair/makeup trial and on. Cassie made it possible for me to come in... Read More again and again until I felt comfortable with the overall look for the big day. Great salon and even better people!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 brittany s

The wonderful experience with One Salon started at my hair & makeup trial. Alexa was my stylist and listened to exactly what I wanted, tweaking things here and there until I was totally satisfied. The day of the wedding, Alexa and two of her colleagues came to my parents' house... Read More in St. Charles and did the hair and makeup of my entire bridal party. They were professional, organized, and most importantly, everyone was thrilled with how their hair & makeup turned out. Alexa and her team did a phenomenal job. I'd recommend One Salon to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Cortney D

I picked One Salon & Bridal Co. for my wedding after my sister used them in June 2015 and we had a great experience. My sister's wedding was right down the street in St. Charles...mine was 90 minutes away in New Buffalo, MI! But One Salon & Bridal company was happy to come out... Read More and take care of us 5 ladies anyway. Alexa and Becki did the hair and makeup for our entire crew and everyone was thrilled! I was more of a diva in the trial than I expected as I don't wear much makeup or pay much attention to my hair so I kept having Alexa change it to look softer and more like me and I was SO happy with the final product! My mom looked so glamorous, same with mother of the groom, maid of honor and bridesmaid. I would definitely recommend working with Becki & Alexa!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

I had my hair and makeup done by Katie Phelps when I served as the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. Katie was fun, professional and easygoing. She gave me exactly what I asked for and both my makeup and hair looked flawless the whole evening. I'd highly recommend Katie... Read More for her upbeat attitude and her willingness to work with her clients to make them look their best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

I recently got married at Two Brothers Round House in Aurora IL. I live in Chicago and a friend recommended Katie Phelps at One Salon and Spa. I was nervous about finding someone to trust to do my hair and make up. When I met Katie for my consultation she was so kind and... Read More flexible to what I wanted and what is possible with my flat thin hair. I left the consultation happy and relieved. The day of the Wedding she came to my hotel room early so she could set up. She did both my hair, my mom, and maid of honor as well. She did my hair first and then finished my make up as the camera guys and videographer arrived. She kept me calm as the room got crowded and crazed. Katie didn't skip a beat as I change my eye shadow choice spontaneously at the last minute. My hair was soft and pretty like I asked and stayed put all night long! Katie knows what she is doing and was beyond professional. She was kind,supportive, and talented all the things I needed her to be. Thanks you Katie and I would recommend her to anyone she rocks!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Tara Beth D

Alexa did my hair and make-up for my 6/20/2015 wedding. She did a fantastic job! I felt radiant and beautiful the whole night. I would recommend Alexa and the entire One Bridal staff, as my mom and bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up too! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Karly B

I was ecstatic to have someone I trust with my hair and make up (it's a bonus that I also genuinely like Ami and her team as a people) travel 2 hours for my wedding day! Ami brought Katie and both were fabulous (professional and so accommodating) throughout the day! Everyone's... Read More hair and make up held up throughout the night (hottest day of the year in Madison, WI and no AC) and looked beautiful. The girls went lighter on ladies who were less accustomed to wearing make up and everyone looked natural but gorgeous (nothing cakey or glittery). I felt abolsolutely spoiled. My hair was perfect. I would recommend One Salon over and over again.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Katie H

I recently worked with One Bridal Company for my August wedding. I really enjoyed working with them. My makeup/hair artist was Katie and she was great. When I called concerned that two stylists wouldn't be enough for my bridal party, they were very accommodating and sent three... Read More stylists instead. My only negative would be that I didn't get a written invoice, and that was a little confusing when I had to put 50% down, and then pay the total in full before the wedding. It would have been nice to have an invoice to keep track of everything! Overall, I would highly recommend One Bridal for your wedding hair and makeup, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

i used One Bridal Company for hair/makeup services on my wedding day for myself and my wedding party. They did a beautiful job! Each stylist was professional and committed to making each person feel beautiful. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

I love how Katie did my hair for my wedding day. She listened to what I was looking for, and exceeded my expectations. It drizzled several times throughout the day of my wedding, but we still took photos outside. I was worried it would ruin my hair, but Katie did such an amazing... Read More job, it still looked great. At the end of the night, my hair looked exactly the same as it did earlier in the day. I think that says a lot about how talented Katie is. She is wonderful at what she does, and I definitely recommend her services.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 John V

I used One Bridal for my wedding makeup this June and was very happy with the quality of the service and professionalism of the artists. Alexa and Rhonda were the artists for the day. We had seven women who got their makeup done, all of which were happy with how beautiful they... Read More looked. The artists arrived on time and got everyone done in the time frame that was projected. The makeup lasted the entire night (through the sweat and tears). I would definitely recommend One Bridal to any future brides that want to have one less thing to worry about on their big day!

Hair and Makeup at Home!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Sophia W

I had hair and makeup done for myself(bride), my mom and all 6 of my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding at my parents home. It was so relaxing to have it at home. We had brunch in the morning. Four stylists came to the house and were done with plenty of time. They even had... Read More time to do hair and make up for my brother's girlfriend which we hadn't originally planned. They were fun, easy going and listened that the girls in my wedding party didn't want a ton of eye makeup. Alexa did a great job on my hair and makeup. I made an adjustment from when we had done the trial and she added just what I wanted. While it is a bit pricey I was told by many who came that morning that it was the most relaxing wedding morning they had ever been to which to me made it totally worth it!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 karin b

I had two stylists working on eight hairdos for my bridal party as well as make up for me. The five junior bridesmaids hair were adorable and all were happy despite not looking exactly like the picture one provided. My makeup was flawless and I loved my hair; but my stylist... Read More did put my veil in backward so the hem was showing instead of the jewels. It ruined the hair a bit when I had to take it out after she left (I didn't realize it until pictures were starting), but overall the style was still in place and it still looked good. Overall, I'd say solid work and a pleasure to be around.

The BEST for Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Kristen S

I love Ami and her crew. I came in for a hair and makeup trial and left feeling like I had known Ami for years. I came in an additional two times just to try different hairstyles - I could not make up my mind. Every time I came back Ami was reassuring and supportive and did a... Read More great job. I also got my eyelashes done by Amanda - first I got them tinted, then I got extensions - obsessed. Amanda had me laughing the entire time I was on the table getting my lashes done - which - for a full eyelash extension set is approximately 2 hours. Everyone at One Bridal Company is talented and sweet and FUNNY...great people, great company. I'm terribly sad I'm moving out of state - I want to take them all with me.

A Beautiful Bride

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Stephanie P

Patti did the hair and makeup for not only myself but also for a very good friend and my mother for my wedding. She was on time, patient and creative. I decided to adjust hairstyle the last minute and Patti's creation both in hair and make up made the three of us stunning by... Read More still like ourselves. Wish I could have this done everyday if Patti was the one to do it! Thank you so much!

Fantastic hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

Ami did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup for my Sept 26, 2014 wedding. She did a great job at accenting my natural features with my makeup without going over the top gaudy. My hair looked amazing too! I referenced a picture from a previous wedding she did, and it came... Read More out looking even better than the original. She was also good at listening to my feedback about adding more volume to my hair, which is usually how I wear it. Alexa also did my sister and niece's hair (flower girl). She said she wanted a princess Elsa hair-do from Frozen (side twists and a bun) and she nailed it! Absolutely adorable! Just an all around great experience and very sweet and caring staff!

One Bridal Co. made it a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Dawn T

My daughter (MOH) and I had our hair and make-up done at One Bridal Co. and we couldn't have been happier with the results. We loved the atmosphere at the salon and everyone was professional and fun. We brought pictures of hair styles to our hair & make up trials and we got the... Read More exact styles we wanted. My hair stayed put all day in July! Highly recommended.

Wedding transformation was complete!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Paty Ramirez at One Salon has been my daughter's and my hair stylist and color genius for over 12 years. With my eldest son's wedding on 10/18/14, my daughter and I would not trust anyone else with the task of making us look and feel our best for such a special day. Paty, as... Read More always, came through for us in a big way! She came in bright and early (7:30 a.m.!) to make sure we both had plenty of time to get our hair and makeup done and still leave us time to get dressed and head into Chicago for the wedding events! We were both very pleased with our hairstyles - my 26 yr old daughter chose to keep her hair long and curled, and Paty put mine up in a classic French twist. Paty air brushed our makeup, so we looked great and better yet, we felt beautiful! Our hair and makeup stayed fresh the entire day. Thanks again to Paty and One Salon! For a major life event such as a wedding, or for any day in between, you can't go wrong at One Salon and Bridal Company!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Christy B

Katie Phelps did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She is talented and super accommodating - even running back to my venue (down the street from the salon) to do a few touchups after my ceremony. All of my bridesmaids that got services were also happy. It... Read More is a little pricey, but definitely worth it.

Great wedding hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Christine A

My maid of honor and I had our hair and makeup done for my wedding and we could not have been happier with the results. We both worked with Alexa, and she was awesome. We didn't come in with tons of ideas, so we just showed her a couple pictures and she took it from there.... Read More Everyone complimented us on how awesome we looked and our photographer told us our skin looked flawless in the pictures. I would definitely recommend One Salon and Alexa to anyone needing bridal services!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Kelly G

I worked with Amy and Patty on this and they were amazing! I did the bridal package which included 2 facials and the hair/makeup trials. They traveled to our wedding location to do all the hair and makeup for the bridesmaids and myself. They were early and ready to go when... Read More all of us arrived. They kept us on time and even left extra supplies like Bobbie pins if there were any last minute fly aways. I highly recommend Bridal One for your wedding or event!

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ami and One Salon. The hair...the makeup...flawless! We did a trial a few months before the wedding but at the last minute I changed my mind. The day of the wedding we scrapped it all and came up with the perfect hair and makeup to... Read More compliment my style. I felt comfortable and beautiful throughout the evening. Almost two weeks later and I'm still receiving compliments. Ami, I can't thank you enough!!!

Ami Christianson

Ami began her career in Madison, WI where she specialized in hair and makeup for film and television. Seven years later she opened two salon and spas. Ami brought her advanced skills to Geneva, IL in 1999 where she opened "Designs by Mon Ami". In 2004, she expanded her business and staff and opened One Salon and Bridal Company. Ami specializes in organic hair color, hair extensions, airbrush makeup, and is one of the top wedding stylists in the Chicagoland area and the United States. Recently styled and published hair and makeup in Italia Vogue and V.S. Chicago Bridal Magazines.