One Bridal Company /Bridal Hair & Air Brush Makeup Arti

Chicago

On Location Bridal Beauty Experts

Award winning One Bridal Co ." Voted "the Best of the Best 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 &, 2013 by brides themselves. At One Bridal Co we take the time to get to know your personal style. Are you traditional, modern or classic? As Bridal Stylists we'll translate YOUR vision in our bridal styling.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

930 West Main St., St Charles, IL
Chicago

Just Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Kelli B

I spend the most time looking for vendors on the hair and makeup stylist. I seriously scoured websites for MONTHS. It was a large expense and I wanted it perfect. I looked over One Bridal Co. as one of the first vendors but was weary because the price was rather high. I later decided to do a trial for the wedding (1/12/13) and I completely changed my mind. Ami did my hair and makeup on both days (the trial and the wedding) and it couldn't have been more perfect. She listened to what I wanted and was open for my opinion. At the trial I decided that I wanted to do a half-up do for the ceremony and put it all up for the reception. Since they were at the same place (Hotel Baker in St. Charles, a few block from the salon) Ami offered to come to the hotel and put it up for me. I was planning on having one of my bridesmaids do it but this was much better. She came exactly on time when I needed her and put it up in a perfect style. I could not have been happier. There are a few aspect of a wedding that are worth the expense and your hair and makeup should be one of them. They are completely worth every cent. I had such a great experience.

the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Kari R

My bridal party, mom, and I loved everything about One Bridal Co.! Ami and her team were so great to work with for my May wedding! The team stuck to a schedule to get all 7 of us done on time, and we actually were done earlier than anticipated which took a lot of stress away from the day! We were all relaxed and had a blast getting beautified and pampered! The airbrush makeup is so worth it and felt light all day/night! Ami and I had a blast during the trial coming up with a modern side do that received so many compliments all night! Thank you for making us even more beautiful!!!

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Melissa F

I absolutely loved working with Ami and her team!!! I knew after Ami did my hair and makeup trial she was the perfect person to work with on my wedding day! She did hair and airbrush makeup for my entire bridal party, we all looked amazing and had the BEST time hanging out before the ceremony. I highly reccomend Ami and her team for gorgeous hair and makeup and worry free service - they are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 John V

I used One Bridal for my wedding makeup this June and was very happy with the quality of the service and professionalism of the artists. Alexa and Rhonda were the artists for the day. We had seven women who got their makeup done, all of which were happy with how beautiful they looked. The artists arrived on time and got everyone done in the time frame that was projected. The makeup lasted the entire night (through the sweat and tears). I would definitely recommend One Bridal to any future brides that want to have one less thing to worry about on their big day!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 karin b

I had two stylists working on eight hairdos for my bridal party as well as make up for me. The five junior bridesmaids hair were adorable and all were happy despite not looking exactly like the picture one provided. My makeup was flawless and I loved my hair; but my stylist did put my veil in backward so the hem was showing instead of the jewels. It ruined the hair a bit when I had to take it out after she left (I didn't realize it until pictures were starting), but overall the style was still in place and it still looked good. Overall, I'd say solid work and a pleasure to be around.

The BEST for Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Kristen S

I love Ami and her crew. I came in for a hair and makeup trial and left feeling like I had known Ami for years. I came in an additional two times just to try different hairstyles - I could not make up my mind. Every time I came back Ami was reassuring and supportive and did a great job. I also got my eyelashes done by Amanda - first I got them tinted, then I got extensions - obsessed. Amanda had me laughing the entire time I was on the table getting my lashes done - which - for a full eyelash extension set is approximately 2 hours. Everyone at One Bridal Company is talented and sweet and FUNNY...great people, great company. I'm terribly sad I'm moving out of state - I want to take them all with me.

Fantastic hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

Ami did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup for my Sept 26, 2014 wedding. She did a great job at accenting my natural features with my makeup without going over the top gaudy. My hair looked amazing too! I referenced a picture from a previous wedding she did, and it came out looking even better than the original. She was also good at listening to my feedback about adding more volume to my hair, which is usually how I wear it. Alexa also did my sister and niece's hair (flower girl). She said she wanted a princess Elsa hair-do from Frozen (side twists and a bun) and she nailed it! Absolutely adorable! Just an all around great experience and very sweet and caring staff!

One Bridal Co. made it a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Dawn T

My daughter (MOH) and I had our hair and make-up done at One Bridal Co. and we couldn't have been happier with the results. We loved the atmosphere at the salon and everyone was professional and fun. We brought pictures of hair styles to our hair & make up trials and we got the exact styles we wanted. My hair stayed put all day in July! Highly recommended.

Wedding transformation was complete!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Paty Ramirez at One Salon has been my daughter's and my hair stylist and color genius for over 12 years. With my eldest son's wedding on 10/18/14, my daughter and I would not trust anyone else with the task of making us look and feel our best for such a special day. Paty, as always, came through for us in a big way! She came in bright and early (7:30 a.m.!) to make sure we both had plenty of time to get our hair and makeup done and still leave us time to get dressed and head into Chicago for the wedding events! We were both very pleased with our hairstyles - my 26 yr old daughter chose to keep her hair long and curled, and Paty put mine up in a classic French twist. Paty air brushed our makeup, so we looked great and better yet, we felt beautiful! Our hair and makeup stayed fresh the entire day. Thanks again to Paty and One Salon! For a major life event such as a wedding, or for any day in between, you can't go wrong at One Salon and Bridal Company!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Christy B

Katie Phelps did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She is talented and super accommodating - even running back to my venue (down the street from the salon) to do a few touchups after my ceremony. All of my bridesmaids that got services were also happy. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it.

Great wedding hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Christine A

My maid of honor and I had our hair and makeup done for my wedding and we could not have been happier with the results. We both worked with Alexa, and she was awesome. We didn't come in with tons of ideas, so we just showed her a couple pictures and she took it from there. Everyone complimented us on how awesome we looked and our photographer told us our skin looked flawless in the pictures. I would definitely recommend One Salon and Alexa to anyone needing bridal services!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Kelly G

I worked with Amy and Patty on this and they were amazing! I did the bridal package which included 2 facials and the hair/makeup trials. They traveled to our wedding location to do all the hair and makeup for the bridesmaids and myself. They were early and ready to go when all of us arrived. They kept us on time and even left extra supplies like Bobbie pins if there were any last minute fly aways. I highly recommend Bridal One for your wedding or event!

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ami and One Salon. The hair...the makeup...flawless! We did a trial a few months before the wedding but at the last minute I changed my mind. The day of the wedding we scrapped it all and came up with the perfect hair and makeup to compliment my style. I felt comfortable and beautiful throughout the evening. Almost two weeks later and I'm still receiving compliments. Ami, I can't thank you enough!!!

I loved One Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Hilary S

Ami is amazing! She is so friendly and willing to please her clients! She takes her time and really cares about her work. I loved having her do my hair and makeup for my wedding and my bridal party looked amazing as well!

Patty did such a great job!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Haley J

As soon as we finished my hair and make up trial I knew this would be the place for myself and my bridesmaids to get hair and make up done. Patty was so great to work with and really listened to what each girl wanted done. We all looked amazing thanks to her!

Wedding Day Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 karin c

I recently used One Bridal Company for my wedding day hair and makeup and was thrilled with their talent and service. Ami and her team went above and beyond to make the day perfect for myself and the entire bridal party. It was great to have them come to the hotel and arrive with such positive energy (even at such an early time in the morning). I had done a trial with Ami before wedding day, but she somehow made my hair look even more amazing than I had remembered! The airbrushed makeup was perfect and lasted the entire day and night (over 12 hours). I generally don't wear a lot of make up, but Ami ensured I looked naturally beautiful as a bride that day. The number of compliments I received (and continue to get) on my hair and makeup from that day truly reflect the great job this team did. I can't say enough about how wonderful One Bridal Company is and highly recommend them for any wedding day needs!

Best option for on-location hair and makeup

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Nicole D

One Bridal was a great choice from the limited salons that would come out to me the morning of my wedding. I loved their hair and makeup job. (Highly recommend their air brush and fake lashes!)It looked natural but gorgeous. Only reason I did not LOVE them was the price. I felt they were very expensive, charging me $90 for a trial hair/makeup, then $100 for bride hair and all the bridesmaids $80 each. Plus a bit extra for the travel. Originally they assured me they would send me three girls out to do hair for me, 5 bridesmaids, and 4 moms/grandmas/etc. as well as my makeup. However, I panicked a little when only two showed up! They assured me we would get it all done in time, but I was nervous. We were rushed, but managed to get it all done in 4 hours. I just wish the added stress was not a part of my morning! I would have loved more time to relax with my girls, but I can't complain about the finished product. Everyone looked spectacular!

The BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Ann W

The ladies at One Salon are the BEST!! They go with exactly what you are looking for and make it even better! I would recommend them hands down to any bridal party. I liked them so much that I will be coming to get my haircut from them as well :)

The Absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Courtney C

I have been going to One Salon for a very long time to get my hair colored and cut. Prior to getting married, I only had incredible things to say about everyone who worked here. If a color didn't come out exactly perfect, they would spend extra time fixing it to make sure I liked it. I had my hair done here for every homecoming, prom, and event through high school and college. Naturally, when I started planning my wedding, I knew I had to reach out to One Bridal Company (owned by One Salon) for my hair and makeup for the day of. The problem was that I was having a destination wedding in San Diego. However, One Bridal Company (Ami and Katie) had absolutely no hesitation in traveling to San Diego and helping make my day special by doing my bridesmaids, mothers, and my hair and makeup. Not only are the stylists extremely talented, but they add excitement, comfort, and laughter to any environment, which really helped on my wedding day! They traveled with all of the best tools and makeup. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and they followed their hair and makeup schedule precisely to make sure everyone was beautiful and ready on time. I can not thank One Bridal Company enough for making my wedding, and the months before so amazing, easy, and carefree. Before my wedding, I went in for my hair trial and thought I wanted to go with an up-do. Ami created the exact hair style that I wanted (I brought a picture to show her), and it looked stunning. The team suggested I take pictures at every angle to make sure I knew how it looked all around. This is when I realized I wanted to go a different style, I thought the up-do was too formal for my dress. The Bridal Company had absolutely no qualms about it. They insisted I do another trial, to ensure I would be the happiest I could be on my wedding day. We nailed it the second trial, which made me ecstatic about the upcoming festivities. One Bridal Company exudes professionalism, talent, and personality. They made my wedding day timely, helped around the bridal suite, and made sure I was at ease with everyone and everything about me. You can tell they have worked many weddings before because they were even able to handle different situations, without me even knowing they were happening. Thank you thank you thank you a million times and more for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids looked stunning, the mothers looked gorgeous, and I couldn't have been more blessed to have had such an amazing company helping and watching out for me. Thank you for making everything a breeze. I love this salon!

One Bridal Company

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 KRISTEE J

Katie did my hair and make-up for my wedding, and I could not have been happier. After my trial I had a few things I wasn't sure about, and she listened to my concerns and came to my wedding day with ideas about how to make the changes. The hair ended up being perfect!! Both my sister and I were so happy with our hair and make-up. I felt beautiful, and I have never seen my sister look more gorgeous! Katie had a very sweet personality and was very calming on what can be a stressful day. The services are a bit expensive, but the convenience of having Katie on-site, and her beautiful work were worth it if you can fit it in your budget.

Love Ami!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Lindsey B

I used One Bridal Company for my wedding on August 2nd 2013. I was referred to Ami, the owner, by my wedding coordinator. I called and spoke with Ami to schedule a trial. She was very accomodating with my schedule. I'm a little OCD, so I had sent her pictures of hair and makeup styles I wanted. During the trial, we went through the pictures and asked me specifically what I liked about each one. I had tons of fun getting to know her and she nailed the looked I wanted on the first try. I gave her a deposit that same day for the wedding. On my wedding day, Ami and an assistant stylist were on time and ready to go. They got to work right away on the moms, aunts, and bridesmaids. Ami did my hair and makeup and spent tons of time making sure everything was just right. the best part is Ami came back right before the reception and styled my hair a different way that I thought would be easier for me to dance in. I loved everything they did and I would recommend them to anyone.

Ami is the perfect vendor!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Stephanie L

This review should be the easiest I have had to write yet somehow I am at a loss for words to adequately explain how phenomenal Ami's talents are. From the first initial consultation to the time we said goodbye on my wedding day I felt comfortable and confident in her services. She listened to my desires and made changes to meet the goals as needed. On the morning of my wedding she made me feel so relaxed. The bridal hair was perfect and makeup was flawless. Hair/make up is not something I take lightly in my everyday life and had thoroughly done my research for bridal services prior to meeting Ami--once we chatted, it was a done decision. I highly recommend Ami Christiansen for bridal beauty services.

Perfect Company that caters to you!!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 jill l

This company is so perfect! They come to you on your wedding day! No worrying about anything besides having your hair dry and a little moisturizer on your face! The come to your suite or your house wherever you are getting ready! These girls are amazing! They ask what you want or what you are expecting what you want to look like. I am the bride and I don't think I've ever looked more beautiful than Christy made me on my wedding day, plus 3 other women who did all of my bridesmaids, my mother, grandmother, Aunt. A ton of people! They kept to the timeline and when I needed to be ready and got it done. We all got false eyelashes! Had all our makeup airbrushed and it stayed all day! I looked just as good at 2am as I did at 10am when they did it for me! They are really personal and fun to talk too, they made my morning on my special day extra special. They even gave me my lip gloss so I could reapply all day long! So sweet! If you are thinking about using a service like this for your big day, I would recommend One Bridal hands down! A+ girls! Thank you for everything!!!! SO glad I found you on theknot.com

"wowza" for the talented hands!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Mary A

Tanisha and Katy are fabulous artists! I am so happy that they were part of my wedding day. They came early with pleasant smiles on and a peaceful ambiance. I knew we were in good hands. We all loved our makeup and hair as well as our stylists! I highly recommend them.

Amazing Hair and Makeup!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Janet A

We had hair and airbrush makeup done for our daughter's wedding by One Salon & Bridal Company. Taisha and her team of Becky and Katie were amazing!! This is a team of true professionals. They arrived to our home early, immediately set up and started working. We were so relaxed that it felt like we were just chatting and having a party. All nine people turned out beautifully. We had so many compliments during the entire day on our hair and makeup. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Taisha, Becky and Katie from One Salon & Bridal Company for your wedding hair and airbrush makeup. As a mother of the bride, I never felt so beautiful as I did on the day of our daughter's wedding. Thank you Taisha and team.

TO One Bridal Company /Bridal Hair & Air Brush Makeup Arti