Wedding Movies with a Cinematic style

Your special day will be captured using the latest styles, digital cameras and equipment , Kurt Bertozzi owner of One Cut Productions LLC is proud to produce all kings of beautiful content. and has worked on hundreds of wedding videos. call or email today for more information about our creative process. We spend the time transforming memories into movies, forever lasting, beautiful, digital. One Cut Productions LLC Wedding movies we go above and beyond for our wedding day clients.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Kurt and his team are rock stars! We had Kurt, at One Cut Productions, film our wedding at Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown, CT. Kurt and his team are very professional and would bend over backwards to get the best footage. He did an amazing job capturing all the moments at our... Read More wedding. As a bride, the whole day was a blur to me, and the recap video really illustrates what our wedding was about and it is extremely special to look back on all those wonderful memories. My husband and I enjoyed working with them. With a day that can be extremely chaotic, Kurt somehow was able to make everything so easy and non-stressful. I highly recommend One Cut Productions.

A day to remember!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Kelly M

I could not have asked for a more professional videographer to record my beautiful day. Kurt was so easy to work with; it made my wedding day flow smoothly. I highly recommend you use Kurt to help you save your memories from your special day.

Kudos to Kurt Bertozzi & One Cut Productions!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Meghan D

Kurt goes above & beyond to satisfy his clients -- from door-to-door service with a smile (even when he's sick) to graciously delivering and waiving the expense of an extra DVD in exchange for a review! He also remains attentive to your needs throughout the entire process --... Read More from planning all the way through production with unprompted follow up! We would whole-heartedly recommend Kurt & One Cut Productions to capture the true essence of your most magical moments! 😊

2015-10-02T09:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you So Much guys. It was an absolutely beautiful day. And so very nice to work with you and your family. I was absolutely pleased with the video. Thank you for choosing one cut productions wedding movies - created by Kurt Bertozzi

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Groom D

Kurt Bertozzi and his company One Cut Productions are truly masters in their field. My recent wedding was shot by Kurt and his assistant. I was blown away at the attention to detail Kurt uses in his work. What you get with Kurt is a a true professional, with modern, state of the... Read More art equipment and someone who is priced so that having a professional videographer isn't just a dream. I'll forever be grateful to Kurt for all his efforts on my wedding day. Definitely consider Kurt as one of your top choices for your wedding videography

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheena R

We hired One Cut Productions as our videographer for our wedding and they were great! They arrived early, stayed out of the way, and caught everything on video. Kurt is very nice and they definitely know what they're doing. If anyone wants a videographer who does the job right... Read More and is easy to talk to, highly consider One Cut Productions.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sara M

We hired Kurt for our wedding and he was perfect. Extremely friendly and professional. Got some great footage of us on our day, but never felt he was intrusive or in the way at all. Would definitely recommend him to a friend. Loved the final outcome.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Sarah S

Kurt was really wonderful to work with. He captured our wedding day and made us a truly special and wonderful video! The video has cinematic quality and is so touching and had all the important moments of the day in it. Kurt went above and beyond to capture excellent footage for... Read More this video. From interviewing guests, to finding the best places to fly the drone, he did a top-notch job. I highly recommend hiring Kurt to shoot your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Kaitlin K

We could not be happier with our recap movie. Kurt truly captured all of the most special moments of our day, and was so good to work with throughout the entire process. We can't wait for our full length video!!

Can't wait to see the video

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nellie R

Kurt and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. They were very patient and very talented. Looking forward to the finished video!

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Kathryn L

Kurt was professional, on time and the quality of his work was great. KCL

Unbelievable wedding recap movie!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

We hired Kurt for wedding service ~ we also picked the Recap Movie Package. The just loved the recap movie as it truly looked like a movie with the quality of the music and his professionalism was outstanding. I would suggest that you definitely pay the extra for the recap... Read More movie, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Kurt as we will treasure these blue rays forever.

amazing quality and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 joanna b

My husband and I debated on getting a videographer for our wedding for a long time. We met with Kurt and I'm so glad we went with him! Kurt is very easy going and the quality of his work is very good! We got a "video recap" of our entire day and it's absolutely beautiful. It... Read More feels like you are watching a movie, Kurt makes us look like movie stars. Everything from the little details he captures to the music he picked for the video was perfect. I'm glad we will have a video of our day because it went by way too fast. Thanks Kurt, you are very good at what you do!

One Cut Productions.

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Maria F

I highly recommend One cut productions. I had signed with another videographer originally that backed out, and my photographer recommended One Cut and I am so happy that I was able to work with them. Kurt stepped in and was willing to work within my original budget and was very... Read More professional. He caught beautiful moments from our wedding day and the video was over hour and a half long and was gift wrapped delivered. Even the custom cases he made were perfect. I would choose him all over again.

Great choice!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Lindsey P

Kurt was a pleasure to work with! He was able to produce a beautiful video of our wedding day without ever seeming imposing. I love the recap video & cannot wait for the full length DVDs! This is a wonderful way to hold memories of our special day! For someone who was on the... Read More fence about whether or not to have a videographer, I truly don't regret it one bit!

High Quality & Reliable Videographer

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Jamie R

One-Cut Productions did a fantastic job on my wedding video. Kurt, the owner, was very reliable and easy to work with. Our package was reasonably priced and the quality was exceptional. Friends and family loved our re-cap video that was made available, just days after the... Read More wedding, and left them wanting to see more footage. I would highly recommend using One-Cut Productions for your wedding!

Kurt is a real professional!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Andrea L

Kurt of One Cut Productions is an ace! He was able to meet with me quickly and conveniently to go over the details of filming our ceremony. He responded promptly to all communications. At the church he was respectful and discrete. The lapel mic picked up all the speech.... Read More The final product was a real keepsake with awesome moments captured as folks prepared for the ceremony. Great job and highly recommended!

Wedding worth waiting for!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Wendy R

I hired one cut productions to capture my sisters wedding day. She had waited 10 long years for this day to finally come. Kurt Bertozzi was absolutely wonderful. My family was so grateful and appreciative to the amazing work he did. Kurt gave us the memories we will always... Read More cherish. When my other sister gets married next year we will definetly be using him for her wedding.

Block Island Wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2013

One Cut Productions took pictures and video of our wedding from the shores of Narragansett to Block Island...even on the boat trip to Block Island where the wedding took place. The video and pictures were superb and caught all of the memorable events of the day. Working with... Read More Kurt was a pleasure and relaxing. Kurt delivered everything as promised. I will use him for every event I have in the future!

Kurt Bertozzi

While kurt follows his passion and life dream to become a great Moviemaker. He continues to fine-tune his skills working with a variety of creative photo and video projects. Very recently impressive Wedding movies for happy couples. All over the East Coast Kurt's skills as a filmmaker on location and in the editing. " Visual creativity flows through me. I can see it " Kurt B One Cut