one oak bride serves the unconventional bride

A wedding boutique that offers bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses, and accessories to finish the look. Nestled in downtown Traverse City, Michigan. We are confident, current, refined, eclectic, and romantic. We aren't stuffy, fluffy, poofy, foofy, or traditional.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

121 E Front St Ste 108, Traverse City, MI (231) 252-4606

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Clare M

I had an absolutely wonderful time at One Oak with Renee. She helped me try on probably 15 dresses and managed to pick out a few dresses for me that ended up being some of the top ones I tried on. After just a few minutes in the store, she had a great feel for what would look... Read More great on me. Although I didn't end up buying a dress there, there were 5-6 dresses that I tried on that I would have been completely happy with. The shop offers a fantastic selection of unique/no frills/no poofy gowns that I just loved. Highly recommend One Oak!

2017-09-30T10:14:38 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you enjoyed the shop -- we enjoyed having you! Best wishes for a happy marriage and one heck of a wedding!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Katie P

I had a wonderful experience at One Oak. Annie was so kind and easy to work with. She made dress shopping fun and knew exactly what I was looking for. The atmosphere in the shop is incredible. Annie even followed up with a designer about a change in color I was interested in. I... Read More would highly recommend One Oak in your search for a dress.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kendal F

I had the most wonderful experience with Annie back in June. This was my second appointment of the day and a huge improvement to the appointment I had just come from. Not only did I find the most perfect dress, but I had a hard time picking between almost 6 different,... Read More beautiful dresses. Annie was awesome in working with me to help me find the one that I was most comfortable in. Super cute space, super helpful staff that I felt super comfortable with, awesome selection of modern, beautiful dresses! Bonus: my sister found her Maid of Honor dress while we were there, so we know they will go together perfectly. Cannot wait for the dress to come in!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Mica H

Renee and Annie were incredible to work with! So accommodating, kind, and really really helpful. I met with Renee on two occasions, one time when I had accidentally booked a fitting for the bridesmaid trunk show instead of the bridal trunk show. She made me feel completely... Read More comfortable with my error and had me try on my favorite dresses again. She even took photos and video so that I could see how the dresses moved and looked in real time. Annie followed up with the designer for me to check on alternative fabrics and design options. I cannot say enough good things about One Oak Bride - they will go above and beyond to make your bridal experience the very best!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Hilary P

Annie at One Oak Bride was so wonderful to work with; she made my first bridal gown experience one that I will never forget and very hard to match at every other boutique that I went to. One Oak Bride sets the bar high and is nothing short of fantastic. The atmosphere at One Oak... Read More is serene and calming and every gown was beautiful, different and exciting!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Aimee P

One Oak Bride is truly a sensational boutique! Annie and Renee are knowledgeable, genuine, and fun to work with. I love that they feature female designers from USA/Canada to create a unique, badass collection of dresses. I made an impromptu appointment and later had to change... Read More the date due to a scheduling conflict. The online booking system was easy to use and I received a prompt response. The appointment was relaxed, intimate, and so much fun! Annie graciously assisted me during the appointment. She knew when to lead and when to follow, when to listen and when to recommend. The dress selection is amazing; broad enough to suite a variety of tastes, yet narrow enough as not to be overwhelming. I tried on eight different gowns, each one uniquely beautiful and could have been “the one”. I ultimately decided on a gorgeous Marina Semone dress that was part of the trunk show. It was super cool that Annie was able to coordinate directly with the designer to give me an estimated date for delivery. She also followed up with a very sweet, personalized email after the appointment, and that is exactly why I love shopping locally. I absolutely recommend this boutique to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Emily T

I cannot say enough good things about One Oak Bride and Renee and Annie! First, they were very prompt in scheduling an appointment, easy online system with quick response. The actual appointment was great, one on one individual attention, I never felt rushed, they made my mom... Read More and best friend feel comfortable as well as myself. They were willing to help me try on and re-try on every dress that I wanted. I never felt any pressure to hurry or to buy. Their dress selection is AMAZING! There is something for everyone, from classic to contemporary to non traditional. Even though its a smaller shop the selection is very wide and eclectic. This shop saved me from the traditional bridal salon and helped me find a dress that I feel comfortable in and look amazing in. They have been great since I purchased the dress as well, prompt communication and response to phone calls and emails. Annie and Renee seem to be truly invested in their brides and in making sure they feel beautiful on their wedding day. In all the other traditional bridal shops I felt pressured to get a dress like everyone else or whatever was in style and at One Oak Bride I was able to find a dress that made me feel like me, only wearing a dress that I cannot wait to get married in. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Aly G

This shop is a modern-day bride's dream. Unique, personalized and full of fresh, varied styles. I met with Annie for my visit and she was so welcoming. The dress I loved the most was just a touch out of my price range, but all the styles I looked at were fairly priced and... Read More budget-friendly. The whole experience was calm and pleasant. I ultimately went with another gown I had tried on earlier, but I would highly recommend a visit to one oak bride.

Renee and Annie

Renee and Annie are the co-owners of one oak bride. These two were non-traditional brides themselves quite recently. Both emerged from their own nuptials ready to curate a space unlike any they had found during their own dress search. Natural beauty, the bohemian spirit, and the desire to throw a good party are the guiding principles of one oak bride.