Allow us to put your your beauty on display

Hello beautiful- Congratulations on your engagement! I realize there are many choices and how stressful it can be to decide on the right stylist for you. My team and I will make your concerns our concerns. I really listen to what you want to achieve, while also giving suggestions on what I think is the most complimentary for you. My goal as an artist is to make you look and feel the most beautiful and confident you have ever felt, since it's a day where all eyes are on you. Let us put your beauty on display on this monumental day. I am extremely passionate about my career and I take pride in my work. I am very fortunate to tap dance out of bed every morning because I love my job! I am excited to meet you! I hope your big day is wonderful, and is a day you'll always cherish! Blessings

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Bryanna P

If you want someone who will make you feel the most beautiful, good-looking, and amazing bride ever- look no more! Nicole is your woman! She was able to make me feel so special on my wedding day along with all my other 8 bridesmaids! She did it in an amazing amount of time and... Read More was open to any input I had! I absolutely loved working with Nicole and she would be the only one I trust in that special day! Thank you so much Nicole! 🤗

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Courtney K

Nicole does amazing work! I have recommended her before and I will recommend her time and time again. She's print and very detail focused. She was able to do everything I asked from her and had great recommendations when I wasn't really sure what I wanted. She really catered to... Read More the needs of each of me and my girls. You won't regret using Nicole on your special day! I look forward to working with her again

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Shaina C

I booked One of a Kind Beauty for my wedding in April for myself as a bride for Makeup and hair, I loved my makeover and hair! Nicole was able to do my hair super nice and I love that she was very friendly and easy to talk to. I loves my makeover done by Julie, it showed natural... Read More makeup coverage but glammed up and flawless! I recieved compliments all day (and even got the most likes on my instagram posts haha). What I liked was that my makeup still looked like me and not a completely different person. Overall my hair and makeup was on point, both stayed on all day with no complications. I cried plenty of times during my wedding and my makeup stayed in tact. My hair stayed up all day and looked as it was when I first had it done. They were very professional and on time, I had a great experience with my trial as well and the big day! I would highly recommend them! Thanks ladies!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kayleigh E

I was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding and Nicole was the hairstylist there. Not sure what we were going to do with my hair that day she helped me find a style I was comfortable with. She did an amazing job and her kindness made the experience even more enjoyable and... Read More memorable.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 April C

Nicole is patient and super friendly. She did hair for a bridal party of eight and didn't complain one bit. She's super professional, punctual and I would totally use her again.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ashley A

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in may. Nicole was our hair stylist and she did an amazing job. She has such a sweet demeaner and is very flexible and accommodating. She took the brides ideas and vision and made all 8 of us bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. And I felt so... Read More beautiful standing up at the alter next to my new sister in law. Thanks Nicole! We couldn't have done this without you and your quick, talented hands.

Nicole Jamora

Hi my name is Nicole, I've been a licensed cosmetologist for five years, I am the founder of One of a Kind Beauty. My work has been featured and published in blogs and I have tons of experience with weddings and photo shoots. My hair and makeup will last the entire day and looks excellent in photography as well as in person. Never over done, I focus on enhancing your natural and "one of a kind beauty" I am very lucky to share this special day with my clients. It's a monumental moment in every woman's life. I can't believe I get to witness it so often! I hope your special day is perfect.