One Plug Entertainment

One Plug Entertainment is an all-inclusive event solution service. We provide DJ and Photo Booth rentals to the greater Connecticut and New York area. We have over 5 years of professional experience servicing weddings, corporate functions, school dances and private parties. Our services provide electrifying entertainment that your guest will feel. We are familiar with various genres of music, allowing us to accommodate guest from all ages and backgrounds. DJ Chase uses his high energy to engage his crowds and keep them singing and dancing the night away.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Caribbean, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

499 Federal Road Unit #20B, Brookfield, CT Greater Fairfield & Westchester County (203) 942-8521

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren S

Chase DJed my wedding at 19Main in June 2017. In my inital search for a DJ, Chase stood out above the 5 or 6 other DJs I spoke with. He listened to me carefully, asked me thoughtful, helpful questions, and was genuinely happy to be a part of our event. I was thrilled when he... Read More negotiated with me to meet my budget. He was diligent in the weeks leading up to the wedding, checking in with me about our preferences. He has an online system that allows you to write out the schedule of events & song requests. Clear and easy communication. He fully met our expectations on our wedding day. I asked that he not give too much narration, play a bunch of specific songs at specific points in the evening, and to keep the crowd dancing. He did all of that and brought a lovely charm to the evening to boot. If you're having your wedding at 19Main, he's got a good relationship with their wedding coordinator and knows the space well. Can't beat Chase & One Plug!

2017-07-17T18:01:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren for your feedback. We had a wonderful time celebrating with your friends and family. Your kind words have warmed our hearts. We wish you the best of luck in your new chapter!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Megan M

We chose One Plug Entertainment for our wedding at first because they had such a great price! They also had really great reviews and were recommended to us by a friend who got married in January and also by Lululemon! Chase was very accommodating and took the time to meet with... Read More us multiple times before our wedding to make sure he knew the type of music we wanted/didn't want, went over lighting choices, made sure I was happy with the design of our photo strips and even ordered a custom backdrop for our photo booth! This was the first time Chase was at our venue (The Waterview) so he went there one day to make sure he had the right equipment for our reception room and for our ceremony, which was outside. The photo booth was a hit, which was run by his fiancé Amanda. Everyone loved the fact that they could get their images emailed to them as well as printed so they could share them on social media. My Mom didn't love the idea of the photo booth at first, but she actually thought it was really cool when she saw it! I know I was very hard to find throughout the night since everyone wants a picture with the bride and everyone wants to talk so Chase just had me let him know when I was ready to do the bouquet toss, garter toss and parent dances. One Plug Entertainment had everyone dancing all night long! Over a month later people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

2017-10-07T14:10:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan and Pete! This was an amazing day and I am glad we were able to be apart of it. From the ceremony to the reception it was a smooth event. We can't wait to celebrate with you two again soon.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ryan S

We first came across Chase at a holiday party about a year before our wedding. He did a great job that night, and what really stuck out to us is that he was truly enjoying his work. His positive energy was contagious! We felt confident with the job that Chase would do with our... Read More wedding, and so we decided to book with him. He was incredibly professional in the months leading up to our big day, and helped us out greatly with the small details that we knew nothing about. He made sure that everything was catered to our likes music-wise, and that we were comfortable with the way everything was going to go. Chase made it a point to incorporate the songs that we personally wanted to hear in with the other excellent songs that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He really worked hard to get a good sense of what we wanted and absolutely nailed the feel we were looking for. He also had the difficult task of balancing the cultural difference (spanish and english), and did a fantastic job of giving everyone a little bit of everything all while maintaining a flawless flow! We cannot understate how great Chase was, and we even have family members booking with him as we write this. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone, and we can't thank him enough for providing us with the professionalism, positivity, and care that he gave us. You've got two new supporters in us, Chase, and we wish you all the best as you continue to grow your company! You truly deserve it!

2017-07-17T18:02:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ryan for your kind remarks. We had a great time celebrating with you and your family. We can not wait till the next Signer Wedding. Celebrate with you soon!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Chevon J

DJ Chase of One Plus Entertainment and his entire staff are extremely professional and experts at what they do. As a bridezilla, they exceeded my expectations and continued to over-deliver during the wedding planning stages, at the wedding and post wedding. We decided to go with... Read More their full service package which included the open air photo booth & attendants, DJ and the up-lighting. I extensively researched many package deals on the Wedding Knot and this one caught my eye for the best deal. For the price that we paid we were shocked at the service we received. My wedding was a few weeks ago and I have referred One Plug to my colleagues, friends and family and I am sure they will be just as happy as we were. This was my first wedding and DJ Chase kept me calm and during his consultation sessions he patiently walked us through the process. My only issue with One Plug is that they don’t offer full wedding services such as bridal wear, wedding transportation, photography, florist, etc. I am excited to see this company grow and I am certain that in the near future, they will be a one-stop full service company for brides to come to for all of their needs and wants.

2017-10-09T15:31:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chevon for those encouraging words. As great brides like you continue to share our success story, One Plug Entertainment plans to grow to eventually offer or clients even more. We understand the importance of needing knowledgeable and professional vendors for your special day.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Gina D

DJ Chase is an outstanding DJ! He felt the crowd the whole way thru and kept them dancing all night long! We would highly recommend him for any special occasion or party!! He was an added bonus to our beautiful wedding!!!

2017-10-07T14:11:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We had a wonderful time making memories with your families. We appreciate you including us in you special day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Marlaina F

Chase was a fantastic! I booked him very last minute for our wedding celebration and he was extremely accommodating and flexible. Very personable, timely, and friendly. He played great tunes that got every one dancing and excited and I didn’t even have to make a playlist for... Read More him! I would absolutely recommend him for any one needing dj/entertainment services!

2017-10-07T14:14:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for booking with One Plug Entertainment for your special day. I was glad we were able to accommodate your wedding with short notice. Please keep us in mind for any more of life's special moments.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brenna S

Booking Chase as our wedding DJ was the easiest decision we had to make and we are so happy we did! Not only did he make the planning process easy and enjoyable, he made our wedding so much fun. The dance floor was full all night, along with the photo booth! Chase is genuinely a... Read More great guy who really knows what he is doing when it comes to DJing a wedding. We put our full trust in him and he did not let us down! We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

2017-10-07T14:16:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brenna at this point we feel like party of the family. Can't wait to see you soon for your grand parents anniversary party! Congratulations once again Mr. & Mrs.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Caitlin D

I can't even put into words how amazing Chase was for our wedding ceremony and reception. He did all the MCing and music for our ceremony and throughout the night for our reception. He was amazing to work with, always looking to make sure your day is exactly how you envisioned... Read More it. He has an online portal where you can input important details and must play songs which I thought was extremely convenient and very helpful. Our wedding guests all asked where we found him, he was a crowd favorite. He made our wedding an unforgettable experience; we love you Chase! Love Mr and Mrs Myers Will and Caitlin

2017-10-07T14:18:18 Response from the vendor

Hey Will & Cait hope you two had a great trip. It was amazing being apart of your special day. Your friends and family make night unforgettable. Best wishes too you two on this new chapter in life!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelley G

Danced all night long. Great job Chase!

2017-07-17T18:02:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelly we had a great time with your friends and family. Congratulations Once again.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Katie D

I first heard Chase DJ at a friend's birthday over the summer. My now husband and I decided in October of 2016 that we wanted to get married...by the end of the year. I was so nervous because I didn't think we would find anyone with such a short time frame. Luckily, Chase and... Read More his Company One Plug Entertainment really came through for us and provided us not only with DJ services, but with a photo booth as well!! Our December 30th wedding was perfect. I gave him literally no direction and I couldn't have asked for a better playlist. If you want someone who is fun and will get a long with your guest, please consider him!! Everyone loved the photobooth and it has been so great seeing all the pictures. Thank you Chase!

2017-01-12T11:41:00 Response from the vendor

Katie it was pleasure celebrating with you and your family. It was a special night, everyone was so welcoming. We wanna wish you and your the best of luck in the New Year!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Mary M

I highly recommend ! DJ Chase really listen to us when we sat down with him. Our play list was FANTASTIC! our guest danced all night. He knew how to keep old and young moving and a groovin . I book him for any kind of party.

2016-11-17T16:33:01 Response from the vendor

Hey Mary thank you for the great review. The most important part of us doing our job is listening to what our clients want. We are glad we made your day special. Congratulations again and I wish you and your groom the best of luck.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Tricia M

Chase did such an amazing job DJing at our wedding!! We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about how the good the music was and how clear it was that the DJ, Chase, was having so much fun as well. In addition, leading up to the wedding, Chase was incredibly... Read More professional and easy to work with especially when it came to last minute song changes. I would highly recommend Chase and his company to anyone. We've already given his information out to a few of our guest both because they've asked and because we know they have an event coming up. Thanks again, Chase, for making our day even more special and showing our guests a nonstop, dancing, good time!

2016-11-17T16:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tricia we had a great time with your guests! You and Jon looked amazing that night. I was glad we were able to make things work all the way from Florida. Congratulations once again and best of luck !

Chase Caldwell

DJ Chase is passionate about people and giving couples the priceless experience of feeling like a celebrity on their special day. Chase first began DJ’ing weddings while he lived Miami, FL working for Carnival Cruise Lines. Here, he was also studying towards obtaining his bachelors degree at Full Sail University in Business Entertainment. Over the past five years, Chase has done a countless amount of weddings. Later, Chase decided to relocate back to his home state, Connecticut, and here he combined his education and experience to create One Plug Entertainment.