On-Site Bridal by Ashlee Griggs

Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Tanning

7430 W. Central, Toledo, OH

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 tori b

Ashlee and her sister Erica did hair and make up for me, the entire wedding party and mother of the groom. They were friendly and easy to work with. We gave them total creative control and let them do what they thought would be best and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 samantha s

Ashlee did my hair and make-up for a major event that I put on called EPIC Rocks Fashion and everyone thought I was one of the models! I felt so beautiful that night! Thanks to Ash and her amazing talent!

Wedding hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Jada B

I have never looked more beautiful then my wedding day and a big Thanks goes to Ashlee. She did my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids and mother's hair and makeup. We all looked so stunning but she made sure that I was the star! Ashlee was very professional, she was fun and put me at ease. My guest at the wedding along with my husband still talk about my hair and how I looked that day! It was also great that Ashlee came out to Maumee Bay were I got married since the entire bridal party was there the night before, there was no pressure of going to a salon and making sure we would be back in time for pre wedding photos.

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Jenna H

Ashlee does an AWESOME job with bridal hair and makeup . When I got engaged, I didn't think twice who was my first choice as my bridal hair stylist! She made me feel pampered and made my vision come to life! I would recommend Ashlee to any bride...she ROCKS, girls!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Ashley H

Ashlee came right to NAzareth Hall and did mine and all my bridesmaids hair and makeup the day of :)

Send Email