On-site Cigar Entertainment

Florida and any other domestic or international Destination

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

6467 SW 128th Court, Miami, FL Florida and any other domestic or international Destination (305) 801-5585

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Shinay M

My husband and his friends truly enjoy cigars. We wanted an authentic experience to add to our Miami Beach wedding. Everyone participated in our "smoking lounge"; even the people who have never smoked cigars before! I am so thrilled that we booked with On Site Cigars for our... Read More wedding! Our guest loved that the cigars were hand rolled and the quality of the product. Everyone, including my husband, is still raving about the experience! Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Alina B

Rene was amazing at providing a very authentic experience of cigar rolling. Certainly all men grabbed a cigar and it was a perfect addition to the whole atmosphere at the wedding. It was a Vizcaya wedding and it was amazing to watch them rolling each cigar individually upon... Read More request. Cigars are excellent quality and if you are in Miami you can always stop by and smoke one before making a decision whether to hire them or not. You won;t ever regret hiring them because they are very professional and know what they are doing. Good Luck! Best, Roupen

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Christy G

On-Site Cigars was the icing on the cake to our wedding. Everyone has been raving about the excellent service that Rene and his team provided that night. I've heard words like very interesting, great cigars, and friendly service! My novice cigar smokers tried it for the first... Read More time and loved it and my regular cigar smokers have not stopped raving. I have nothing but good things to say. Best decision I made to hire On-Site!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Sandra O

Hired them for our reception.. IT WAS A HIT!! I don't smoke but for those that did said they were so smooth. The cigar roller straight from Cuban was incredible!! So authentic! Just watching him was so cool! Everyone still talks about them!! They also had a barista and espresso... Read More machine for us with the BEST ESPRESSO I've ever had! Latte/cap so good!! Where do they get the coffee beans? I need them! They also personalize the cigar bands.. What a cute touch! So everyone who wanted to take one home get one as a favor too! HIRE THEM FOR SURE & thank me later!!

A+ service & customer service!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Yadira V

I hired On-site Cigar Entertainment for our wedding cocktail hour. They were very professional through the entire booking process leading up to the day and very accommodating to all of our requests. I spoke with them the day before the wedding to go over final details and on the... Read More day of the wedding they arrived on time. Our guests could not stop talking about how great this idea was and really enjoyed the cigars as favors. I would highly recommend them to any of our friends and would hire them again for our next event. Thank you so much for making my day special!