Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

1010 N. Mountain Ave., Ontario, CA (909) 984-4919

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

This bakery is the best. Don't hesitate to get your wedding cake from them specially if you were refereed to this bakery by Diamond Bar Gold Course. The stuff are really nice and helpful. Again, they are the best!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Susie

Okay so my cake was amazing! I walked in with a picture of what I wanted and asked if they could do it and of course the baker said yes! We had the pink champagne flavor and the chocolate and banana cake and everyone at our wedding loved it. It's been a week and I still have... Read More people calling and texting about the cake.

the best cake

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 claudia l

very happy whit this company!

My cake was bomb!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 liz c

We chose lemon cake, let me tell you. I am not a sweets person but this cake was relish! I had guests asking for 2nds. The shape was nice and they used the color pattern I gave them. They will even bake you a small anniversary cake on your 1yr. They're very nice and they... Read More actually answer their phone when you call.

Great help to us!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Monica

The person that we paid to do our wedding cake dropped out on us just two weeks before the big day. My husband called Ontario Bakery and they were super helpful! They meet with us the next day, we told them what we wanted & the cake looked great!

awesome!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 jessica r

Such a wonderful bakery. My wedding cake looked fabulous and tasted delicious. I would recommend to everyone.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Katie A

We had different flavors for each layer. It was delicious!

guests loved it!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 rebecca b

we had a red velvet cake and it was eaten all up by the end of the night!

elengant light cake

Reviewed on 2/03/2013 d g

was included in our package with royal vista. Great cake, we even choose one of their designs. it was elegant, tasty and a highlight of a great night.

Beautiful cake!

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Colleen

I chose Ontario Bakery for my wedding cake, mainly because my venue included a wedding cake for free, but I had to use Ontario bakery. Well, I'm so glad I did! They did such s great job with my cake! They were very accommodating because I accidentally booked my cake tasting at... Read More the other location, and instead of having to drive all the way to Rancho, they made the cake samples for me right there in 10 minutes or so! I had a 5 tier cake, and the made it EXACTLY the way I wanted it. They delivered the cake on time. Great service and I was a very happy bride!

Great service

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Valerie A

I was very happy with Ontario Bakery. Got many compliments on the taste of the cake and I loved the design.

Wedding cake

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 johnalyn d

They did an amazing job with my cake. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious!!!!!

yummy cake

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 Lani A

i think they mixed up our layers, bc the top layer we kept is not what was expected.. they also lost our order at first.. but all was well..

AMAZING CAKE!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Katie K

Cake tastings are FREE and you try 3 mini cakes, if you want to try more it is ONE DOLLAR for each additional up to three more. So total of 3 mini cakes for $3! The cakes are all amazingly moist and the fillings are tasty too. I was worried that the actual cake on the day of... Read More would be slightly dry as most wedding cakes are. But I was pleasantly surprised. My cake was beautiful, tasty and not dry at all! Even the next day the cake was delicious! I will be using Ontario Bakery again for other events!!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Celina O

Rare to have a cake that taste great and looks amazing! and I had that!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Malori M

The cake tasted amazing! When we went for the tasting, the staff was friendly and the taste samples were very generous. Very affordable, but delicious cake! I would never get a cake from anywhere else!

The Cake

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 yvonne s

The was designed exactly to my specifications and was absolutely delicious and moist. We got rave reviews fro all our guests on the appearance and taste.

Won't be sorry

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Patty L

I've had so many cakes from this bakery over the last few years for many different events. And I finally used them for my wedding as well and I was not disappointed. The cake looked amazing!!! I dislike fondant too but Ontario can do wonders just using butter cream or... Read More frosting. And besides just looking beautiful, the cakes all taste wonderful as well! So many different flavor combinations, it's unbelievable! My favorite flavors are Pink Champagne cake with Strawberry & Champagne filling. Carrot Cake with Apple & Cinnamon filling. Bailey's Irish Creme Cake with Irish Creme custard. OMG!!! Best pricing, best tasting, best service, best looking!!!

My cake was gorgeous and yummy!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Alyssa V

I have used Ontario bakery for years and have never had a single complaint. They are very punctual and polite. Not to mention that their cake is delicious and the decoration as exact as you ask.

Cake was gorgeous and amazing

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Courtney P

Ontario bakery staff was amazing to work with. I went in told them what I wanted and they did exactly that. The cake tasted amazing and everyone loved it.

Tasted Great and Looked Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Georgianna A

I went in there with a picture and she made the picture happen. It looked exactly the same. I was very happy. The flavors they have are amazing and taste great. My cake got compliments all night and people were calling to ask if I had any leftover the next day. The girl who... Read More helped me also was very nice and helpful. I don't know the cost of my cake though because it came with a package I got from Diamond Bar Golf Course.

Good cake, second-rate service

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Cailin

We loved the cake. We would especially recommend the strawberry mousse champagne cake; it was absolutely divine! However, we also ordered our topper from this company and had it custom-painted. The week of the wedding we called the bakery and confirmed that the topper was in... Read More and correctly painted. The cake was delivered to the reception without our topper! They did send a driver with the topper but pictures had already been taken of the cake and we were disappointed since we specifically reminded them of it.

Beautiful Cake!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2011 April B

everyone loved the cake. it tasted as good as it looked too. it was beautiful and everyone complimented on how good it was too.

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 2/10/2011 Ashley S

The cake turned out just as we wanted. We took a picture of what we wants and the colors and it was just as we pictured. The cake itself tasted wonderful, all guests loved this cake!!! Thank you.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Lisa M

Ontario Bakery was awesome. You definitely won't be disappointed! Professional, courteous, on-time, and the cake was BEAUTIFUL and TASTY!