Wedding Catering

We are a full service catering company that can provide all that you need for your wedding! Whether you are in need of a venue, photographer, choreographer or rentals and everything in between, we can help you with that process. We also work closely with the couple to come up with a menu that is creative and fun while packing lots of flavor and love. Indulge Your Palate with Ooh La La Catering! If you haven't experienced one of our events now is your chance!  Chef Kyndra has worked for several years in the Industry doing Catering for Movie Sets, TV Shows, Celebrity parties and now she's bringing all of her experience to the table for you in Catering Weddings!  Not only is she renowned for her culinary success, but for bringing a whole event to life.

Cuisine

African, Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Burbank, CA Greater Los Angeles Area (213) 926-1664

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Chelsey K

We are so thankful we hired Ooh La La!! Chef Kyndra is professional and very understanding, whether it be last minute changes or just a lot of questions. We came in a few months before our wedding for a tasting.. the food was absolutely amazing. Full of exotic flavors and... Read More beautifully served, we were sold! Our tasting was applied to our final payment, super yay! Chef and TJ were easy to talk with I get things done. The day of our wedding was perfect. Her staff were professional and a great help throughout the evening. Our friends are still talking about how tasty and different the food was. Thank you Ooh LaLa!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Leslie B

I can't thank Ooh La La enough for the beautiful event that they helped us put together! From start to finish, they were a joy to work with. Kyndra and Troy are so professional, communicative and understanding. They went above and beyond and made our mid-sized event into a... Read More really elegant affair. The cocktail menu that Kyndra came up with was inventive and really captured the holiday spirit. The decor that they brought in was stunning, complimented our space and really captured the mood that we were hoping for. The food was incredible! Our staff couldn't stop raving about it. I ate my weight in bacon wrapped dates! The servers were professional and just wonderful. This was my 3rd time working with Ooh La La. We had a lot of changes to our headcount before the event and I couldn't be more grateful to Kyndra for her understanding and willingness to make the necessary adjustments. I would recommend Ooh La La to anyone who would like to plan a beautiful, stress free and memorable event!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Leslie B

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jackie S

I run a company so I've worked with several caterers in the past, but I hired Ooh La La Catering to cater our wedding. We had about 300 people, so it was no small undertaking. Chef kyndra pulled it out in style. I've had food where it looks good, but the taste doesn't meet... Read More those expectations, but Kyndra and her crew does not disappoint. You can tell that careful attention goes into everything. The chicken was moist, the tuna tar tar was fresh, the desserts were perfect. After we got back from our honeymoon, all our friends first comments regarding the wedding was how good the food was. Not only that, the services was impeccable. One of our guests mentioned that they like a certain appetizer, and chef Kyndra herself went to grab more for her. That's really paying attention to your guests. If you want to impress your guests with beautifully prepared, delicious food, and great service, go with Ooh La La catering.

Kyndra McCrary

A Note from Chef Kyndra: “I have loved cooking since I was a young girl. Growing up living with my Panamanian grandmother really inspired me to want to learn how to cook. I remember seeing the love and joy that exuded from her when she spent all day cooking in the kitchen. We are a full service catering company that can provide all that you need for your wedding! Whether you are in need of a venue, photographer, choreographer or rentals and everything in between, we can help you with that process. We also work closely with the couple to come up with a menu that is creative and fun!