OpenBox Events - Video, Photo, & DJ

Milwaukee, Madison, and Southeastern Wisconsin

Your Wedding. Your Way.

Relive your big day with a highlight video you'll treasure for a lifetime. All videography packages include a professional, in-house team, an industry-best 30 day guaranteed turnaround, and unlimited day-of coverage to be sure you don't miss a thing! Looking for photo, video, and DJ for your wedding? Book it all in once place, saving you money and being sure all your vendors work well together. Forget the hassle of chasing multiple different vendors. Plan your wedding your way with OpenBox Events.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

15850 W Bluemound Rd, Brookfield, WI Milwaukee, Madison, and Southeastern Wisconsin (262) 432-1710

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kayla C

If you are looking for a videographer or are on the fence about getting one, OpenBox Events is the way to go!!!! Being someone who was hesitant on videography in the first place, I am VERY happy I had them there to capture our special day. The staff was very welcoming,... Read More attentive, and flexible, even when I was unsure of a timeline for the day. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and captured everything I more!! They also worked very well with my photographer, which was important to me. My wedding was in the beginning of July, and I still get teary-eyed when I watch my short video they created. My family continues to talk about it and share compliments. Besides the video, they also recently wrote an online "run down" article which my family from out of town really appreciated reading. This company gives 110%, and I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for us!! ~Special shout-out to Kelsey, Jacob, and Brock for being OUTSTANDING and really making something that my husband and I will cherish for years to come.~

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Laura F

It is true what they say...your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye. That is why we are so thankful to have selected OpenBox Events for our videography. Our wedding video completely captures our day and who we are. Kelsey is incredibly responsive and the team was so easy... Read More to work with. We hardly knew they were there as they were incredibly respectful of our space and they didn't miss a beat. Thank you for giving us a beautiful video we will cherish for years to come. You have made this experience so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Amy R

OpenBox was so amazing!!!! I am so glad I went for a video package through them. They were very accommodating even when I already had a different photographer booked. The highlight video they created was amazing! We were able to add our own personal touches with the music... Read More and it really felt catered to our day. I continually watch our video and relive the special moments that flew by so fast! My husband was not a fan of getting a videographer but the quality and results of OpenBox Events work totally changed his mind! He loves it just as much!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Maja R

Comments: Everybody at openbox events that worked with me and my husband was so nice, very easy to work with and very professional. We are very happy with our album collection, there are tons of pictures to choose from, the video is absolutely stunning, although maybe I... Read More should've asked for a bit longer footage of it, other than that pretty amazing people to work with. They're fairly new company but are working hard in this competitive business and were constantly in touch with me and my fiancée about every detail leading up to the wedding. Pretty affordable as well but quality is not compromised! Highly recommend them. Book them for your wedding and you'll see what I'm talking about! :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Michael D

My wife and I were extremely happy with our video. The "highlight" video was fantastic and very professionally done. The videographers were amazing to work with on our special day and really captured it all. We would recommend this company to anyone who is getting married.

2017-08-14T20:28:53 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you love your highlight film! :) We had a blast putting it together, and hope you'll cherish it for many years to come!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lyndsey S

This crew deserved 5 stars even before we saw the video! The video was absolutely stunning and they manage to capture and strategically place every important detail of your day into one video so beautifully. It is something we will cherish the rest of our lives. They were very... Read More professional yet still so fun and kind to my husband and I and all of our family and friends - very low key and you didn't even know they were there! I am so so happy I went with them! Thank you gentlemen so much for making our day so special! ♡ Mitch & Lyndsey

2017-08-10T09:56:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Lyndsey! :) We're so glad that our team could be there to help capture your big day!! Congrats again on your marriage! You two will have many wonderful years ahead!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Cassandra B

My husband and our families had a wonderful experience with Openbox events. Kelsey and Nic were absolutely incredible to work with on our wedding. They were extremely professional, prompt, organized, kind and comforting ! Kelsey made me feel calm and collected, which is all I... Read More could have asked on my wedding day! The 2 weeks before the wedding Kelsey and Nic had everything perfectly organized and lined out. They took care of small issues, they were in constant communication with the different vendors, and they oversaw that everything went smoothly! I can't thank them enough for all their help! Highly recommend Kelsey from Openbox! Best, Cassandra & Jimmy Hamilton

2017-08-07T16:06:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Cassandra and Jimmy! You two were absolutely wonderful, and we had so much fun helping you with your Black Swan MKE wedding! :) Much love and best wishes on the blissful years ahead!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brooke C

Wow! Our wedding was July 8th and we just received our wedding video and I am absolutely in love! I was crying within the first minute. Kelsey was amazing to work with from the start. She is very professional, attentive, and kind. She was extremely responsive to any and all... Read More questions that we had. On the day of our wedding, Jacob and Kelsey knew exactly what to do, and our video is perfect. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day and turning it into something we can cherish forever!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kati A

Our wedding video turned out amazing we absolutely LOVE it!! They captured our day perfectly and now we'll have this amazing video to look back on forever. They are so professional and great to deal with. The turn around time is also awesome as they had our video back to us in... Read More less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend OpenBox Events!

2017-06-08T14:05:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kati! We had so much filming your big day! :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Samantha P

Loved them! Despite it raining and being freezing on our wedding day, they were creative and were able to make a stunning video that I can't wait to share with all of our loved ones that couldn't be there!! Amazing job, quick to respond and so professional!

2017-06-01T16:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks Samantha! Your sparkler exit was a blast! Best wishes on your marriage.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Annelise L

Absolutely incredible. Someone said to me "you must be so important, you have cameras following you everywhere" on the day of the wedding. We got our video back two days after the wedding and it was INCREDIBLE. Plus, their prices are amazing. I am so exceedingly happy with open... Read More box. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Shailesh S

OpenBox was great to work with! They went above and beyond to help us capture photography and video. They were very accommodating, and I would recommend them to any bride and groom. Five stars!

2017-06-08T14:06:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks Shal! Your wedding at Tuscan Hall was beautiful!

Meet The Manager

Kelsey Petraske

As the OpenBox Director of Operations, Kelsey is the point of contact for our brides-to-be! She'll work through all the logistics and answer any questions. Her favorite thing about weddings is all the little details that make each special day unique.