Natural and Passionate Wedding Photography

We can't help you meet the person of your dreams, fall in love, or plan your wedding -- but we can certainly help you remember it forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Joy T

I am beyond pleased to have worked with Openview Weddings. Konrad and his team were highly professional and so easy to work with. We had quite a few unique requests that Konrad was able to accommodate. I highly recommend splurging and getting the drone add-on. The footage... Read More captured from it was well worth it. What I really like about Openview Weddings is their ability to tell a story, specifically a love story with their filming. Unlike traditional wedding videography, which can be very static, (just sitting the camera on a tripod and that’s it), Openview uses a lot of motion, panning, and creative angles/zooms in their shots. Their work is much more along the lines of high- quality cinematography. I feel like they have watched and studied every romantic movie, because the highlights reel of our wedding looked like the trailer of a Nicolas Sparks movie, starring me and hubby! Konrad was super communicative and responsive during the planning phase and was always assessable. Anytime I called, he was available to chat. They arrived onsite early and was dressed extremely nice and professional. Konrad and his team were so amazing and friendly that the director of our wedding venue added Openview to their preferred vendors list. Openview’s footage of our wedding has been featured on national television, and we couldn’t have been happier with choosing them to capture our special day. During the filming, they were unobtrusive. It’s like they were ninjas, as in I never saw them, but somehow they managed to capture every important shot that I wanted and even many shots that were unexpected, yet pleasant surprises. Another thing that I really enjoyed about working with Openview Weddings was the quick turnaround of the finished product. AND they can breakdance. My nephew just loved them after he saw their dance moves! Openview did a great job in getting our wedding guests to get comfortable in front of the camera. We now have memories that we will treasure forever! I did not originally budget much for videography, however, after seeing their work and how warm and friendly they were over the phone, I did some creative accounting and moved money from other parts of the wedding budget to them, just so that we could book them. They are literally the absolute BEST videographers I have ever seen or worked with. I highly recommend them without hesitation. They are worth every penny and more!

2016-11-22T17:51:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!! We loved working with you two on your wedding day, and we've enjoyed staying in touch since your wedding! Konrad Openview Weddings

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Amanda J

Konrad and team at Openview Weddings werevmore than I even imagined. The team was fun, professional and extremely easy to work with. Konrad was always an email away - and very quick to responding to any questions I had during the planning process. They were helpful and... Read More accommodating along the way. It was nice to have a Vendor you did not have to worry or stress about, and they just showed up and knew exactly what to do and where to be! I would highly recommend to any Bride & Groom! I can't wait to see our video!! Thank you for traveling to our wedding and capturing our day. Amanda J

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Emma F

Openview did an amazing job at our wedding! They were literally EVERYWHERE!! There isn't a shot I wish we had that they didn't get. They were able to be in the right place, at the right time, without us even noticing. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and this team was a... Read More blast to work with. I highly recommend them to any couple!!

2016-11-22T17:52:23 Response from the vendor

It was truly our pleasure to be able to work with you on your special day! Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 kara R

Open view Weddings were wonderful to work with. They were very professional and friendly. They were very patient with myself and bridal party. They had some amazing photography and videography ideas I never would have thought of myself. On top of that they listened very well to... Read More what I wanted and the ideas I had of my own. I couldn't have asked for a better company to help capture my special day! I would recommend Openview Weddings to anyone getting married.

2016-11-22T17:53:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :) We were blessed to be able to capture your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Openview Weddings! We used them for both our engagement and wedding photography in Cincinnati and Oxford, OH. They were very flexible in scheduling time for our engagement photos, and did an incredible job of capturing our personalities and... Read More relationship in each photo. We had so many photos to choose from in creating an engagement photo guest book for the wedding, and received a number of compliments about how "natural" we appeared in all of the photos - something that we felt would only come from working with photographers who made the photo session comfortable. On our wedding day, Openview Weddings made sure that they were available for every part of our "getting ready" schedule prior to the ceremony. I can say that I really did not notice the photographers during our ceremony and reception - and yet, our photos reflect how many candid moments they captured! They were even flexible to take some additional photos after our reception in a special coffee shop location on Miami University's campus - where the two of us first met. We would recommend Openview Weddings to anyone looking for photographers who will undoubtedly capture your relationship and beautiful moments on your wedding day. Their experience and care taken to ensure you are happy with your photos will not disappoint!

2016-11-22T17:55:37 Response from the vendor

We love you, David and Bryn! It was such a pleasure to work with you two to capture the beauty of your wedding day. We'll definitely keep in touch!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Erin C

Openview Weddings was our videographer for our wedding in 2015. They were incredibly professional, creative, and very talented. What was even more impressive was their kindness; it was evident that they care about what they do and the people that they work for/with. That was... Read More incredibly refreshing as we had met many vendors in the industry interested in selling/ pitching rather than listening/ sharing. Openview really was a pleasure to work with. We now have BEAUTIFUL documentation of our wedding day. We highly recommend doing the highlight reel/ trailer option-- we have gotten to relive some of the most precious moments regularly! Overall-- we highly recommend reaching out and working with these guys.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Amanda L

They were FANTASTIC to work with. I am so thankful we had a videographer and chose Openview. They were very flexible and willing to work with us. I cannot say enough about this company. Get a videographer and choose Openview! You won't regret it!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

Openview Weddings did such a wonderful job with my photography. Konrad and Alyssa, the photographers, were so kind and professional. They captured every photo I had hoped for plus many more, and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. They did a great job... Read More mixing candid and staged shots and they beautifully immortalized the heart and spirit of the event. I loved the way they were able to gauge and capture the personalities of the wedding party and my husband and me. I would highly recommend them for wedding photography services!

Openview Weddings is Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015

Openview Weddings provided absolutely beautiful photos & videography for my husband & I to remember one of our most important days ever! Their service was very high-quality, and their hospitality was So warm & caring. We felt greatly served on our wedding day! These... Read More gentlemen take their jobs very seriously, and the results they produce are phenomenal! They are also such a fun group to work with; they will brighten your whole wedding experience! I highly recommend Openview Weddings! You will Not be disappointed with their outstanding service & quality work!

Openview Weddings... a wedding day must have!!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Brittany L

Openview Weddings really played into the flow of our wedding day. We did not have a wedding coordinator, but with the help of Openview we did not need one. Our bridal party was so impressed with how it felt like we had personal "directors" guiding our big day. We used Openview... Read More for both photography and videography and would not hesitate to recommend both services. It was nice to work with one vendor for two important elements of the wedding. Openview Weddings is extremely talented, and it shows through the results of the final product. Their ability to capture special moments is amazing. Openview made sure to capture our must have moments while also creating moments we did not even think about. Their experience and professionalism shines through their ability to connect with the wedding party and make everyone feel comfortable (AND beautiful). We would hands down tell any bride and groom that Openview Weddings was a part of why our wedding truly was perfect. They are also the reason why we get to relive that perfect day with breath taking photographs/wedding video that made us both laugh and cry (happy tears, of course)! -Brittany & Bryan

2016-11-22T17:57:48 Response from the vendor

Brittany and Bryan, Thank you so much! You two (and your entire wedding party) were incredible to work with! We were so glad to be able to capture some incredible photos and video of your wonderful winter wedding!

Photography

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Alyssa D

My fiancé and I hired Openview for our engagement photography and they were amazing to work with! They are such a fun group to be around and their work is outstanding. The guys really know what they are doing and they are great at making everything enjoyable even though photo... Read More shoots are not my thing! I would choose them over other photographers every time. Thanks Openview! -Alyssa

Openview Cinema

Reviewed on 4/03/2014

Openview Cinema did such an amazing job at my wedding! All of the guys are very professional, and are loads of fun while they are working. They made sure to get all the shots we were wanting of the ceremony, and they caught a lot of sweet moments of the reception( toasts, first... Read More dances, cutting the cake, and of all our guests enjoying their time). I would recommend Openview Cinema to anyone- they do such an incredible job for a very reasonable price. I am so excited to have the video of our wedding and to be able to share it with others.

Konrad

Hi there! My name is Konrad and I'm one of our lead photographers at Openview Weddings. I grew up in Georgia, married my wife in California, and now we live in the beautiful city of Nashville, Tennessee - where Openview Weddings is based! I love being one of our first points of contact for our couples, because I'm blessed to be able to start our relationship as we get to know one another. I love the work that we do, and I'm privileged to be able to serve our brides and grooms on their wedding day!