ORA by D'Amore Jewelers - Custom Invitations

D'Amore Jewelers is now offering a custom Invitation Service. We are happy to help you design the perfect invitation for your special day. D'Amore offers private appointments to create a one-of-a-kind invitation just for you! Our goal is to help our Brides find something unique and unforgettable! All invitations are made custom with an invitation consultant and by appointment. For more information please call - 201-945-0530

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

733 Anderson Ave, Cliffside Park, NJ (201) 945-0530

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sam S

Lauren was AMAZING! She was so helpful throughout this whole process. Unlike a lot of other invitation stores i went to they tried to sell me the most expensive invitation. Lauren helped me narrow down what it was i wanted and stuck to my budget. Definitely reach out to her she... Read More is extremely helpful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Victoria L

Great service , everything came on time! Was a pleaser to work with !

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Maria G

I am so pleased with my wedding invitations. From initial order to proof approval to arrival. Lauren was extremely helpful through the entire process and made it extremely easy for me. If you are a bride looking for wedding invites- look no further. ORA by D'AMORE will exceed... Read More your expectations and deliver a high quality product with customer service to match. I could not be happier and would HIGHLY recommend checking out ORA, you will not be disappointed!