Release Your Inner Princess

At Orainda's Bridal Boutique we strive to give you the best experience while shopping for the biggest day of your life! We carry Kenneth Winston, Ella Rosa and David Tutera for Mon Cheri, beautiful designs from all our designers! Wedding gowns for princess or the sassy bride! Budget friendly designs from Ella Rosa Gallery. You can book your appointment online on our webpage or call us! Your whole bridal party can find styles from Colours by Kenneth Winston and your cute factor is covered for flower girls and ring bearers. Find your dream wedding dress to fit any theme of wedding from an elegant ballroom to the rustic country look we have lace for every venue. Veils and hair accessories from Marionat. Stop by and take a look at Orainda's Bridal Boutique!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4200 Old Seward Hwy B-1, Anchorage, AK (907) 562-4696

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ashley K

Orainda is amazing! She gives you her undevided attention, and will work miracles for you to make your dream come true! I had a small budget and a tight timeline, and she put me in a dress that I never wanted to take off. By far the best shopping experience I have ever had!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Kristin G

I love everytime I visit this shop. Immediately my ackward size is felt to be nothing but a number and I'm reminded that I'm beautiful. Every dress I try on makes me feel stunning and then I know the moment I have found the one and so does Orainda. She has a real gift and I... Read More love working with her.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Carly P

Orainda is wonderful! She works hard to make all brides feel amazing. I wandered into the store one day and despite the fact that she was in the middle of an appointment, Orainda made it a point to greet me. I've walked into other bridal salons in Anchorage and been completely... Read More ignored. The dress selection is fantastic! She's chosen some very good quality gowns to carry. I'm anxiously awaiting my dress to come it, but shopping for it was a fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Erin D

Orainda knows her stuff, and is happy to help Brides in any way that she can. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Mercedes S

Beautiful gowns! The owner is such a genuine, passionate and warm-hearted spirit. I can't wait to have my gown designed by Orainda!

Orainda Beile

I simply love weddings and all that ensues. From the "Yes" to the " I do"! It's a big time in a ladies life and to make sure that their experience with finding the perfect dress is amazing that's why I do this. I have been a planner as well as a DJ, florist, baker and now gorgeous wedding gowns! I love helping brides find their personal style and reflect their sass on their big day!