Release Your Inner Princess

At Orainda's Bridal Boutique we strive to give you the best experience while shopping for the biggest day of your life! We carry Kenneth Winston and Ella Rosa , beautiful beaded works of art! Wedding gowns for a princess or the sassy bride! Budget friendly designs from Ella Rosa Gallery. You can book your appointment online on our webpage or call us! Your whole bridal party can find styles from Colours by Kenneth Winston and your cute factor is covered for flower girls and ring bearers. Find your dream wedding dress to fit any theme of wedding from an elegant ballroom to the rustic country look we have lace for every venue. Veils and hair accessories from Marionat. Stop by and take a look at Orainda's Bridal Boutique!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4200 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK (907) 562-4696

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Brenna R

Orainda's Bridal made my daughters wedding day and gown absolutely perfect! Orainda was patient with helping her find just the right dress, which showed her sense of style and was with in our budget. This was no easy task as my daughter has modeled many wedding gowns before... Read More she was an actual bride. The dress she decided on was like nothing she'd ever worn, it was a Kenneth Winston Style 1604 . She felt and looked amazing in it. Best of luck Orainda, I have another daughter that may need a gown someday and I know just where we will buy it!

2017-10-06T21:44:57 Response from the vendor

Your daughter was amazingly gorgeous in her gown! Thank you for the review. We look forward to always seeing her in our gowns as a model too.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Lillian S

Without Orainda, I wouldn't have had my dream dress! She is such a sweetheart and truly knows her stuff! She put the perfect dress on me knowing what type would go best with my body:) Her store has the perfect amount of choices and styles for every bride and I recommend her to... Read More everyone! Best Bridal store ever!

2017-09-12T15:47:49 Response from the vendor

thank you for your beautiful review.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Audrey B

For any brides that haven't been to Orainda's, you're missing out on a truly unique, personal, and amazing encounter. Every Bridal store I went to was impersonal, "boxy", and rushed... Except Orainda's. Every bride deserves the sincere attention and passion that she brings to... Read More the experience. You aren't a dollar sign or another number. You are a bride, a bridesmaid, a flower girl, a sweet 16, and you have a name. She wants to know you and to be sure that your heart is in what you choose. After multiple stores (and even a trip to Oregon!) I went back and purchased my dress as well as every other gown from her. In the future, when I need something formal, or when someone asks me who/where I recommend... I will always return to and recommend Orainda. From store owner, to Bridal Godmother, to friend. Thank you Orainda!

2017-07-27T14:43:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the beautiful review.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Cassandra I

Orainda’s bridal boutique was amazing!! She was so patient with me on finding the perfect dress! I definitely recommend going there!

2017-10-19T14:53:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You will be a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ayla S

I purchased my wedding dress from Orinda's Bridal and couldn't have been any happier with the whole experience! Trying on dresses with my bridesmaids was such so memorable...the atmosphere in her boutique is so amazing! My wedding dress was perfect and Orainda couldn't have been... Read More any easier to work with! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER AND HER BRIDAL BOUTIQUE! xx

2017-10-19T14:53:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was beautiful. Thank you for sending us pictures!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Britney W

She was absolutely perfect!! I had a great time finding "the dress She was extremely helpful and knew what I wanted before I did. The dress I found is stunning and with her finance plan I can afford everything on my wish list! She took her time and really made sure every detail... Read More was perfect which is more then I can say about any other bridal shop I've been to.

2017-10-10T20:45:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review! You are going to be a GORGEOUS Bride! Look forward to all the planning we get to keep doing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Not just for brides. formals for all occasions, very helpful.

2017-10-05T14:03:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are right we have Quinceanera's, flower girls, ring bearers and more! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Best in Anchorage. Worth traveling to from the interior.

2017-10-05T14:04:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we always look forward to seeing brides from Fairbanks and the Interior areas. Thank you for making the trip down and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Mina M

We came in to view wedding dresses for my God Daughter and Orainda was fantastic and patient. Her wedding is two years away so we have a lot of time to plan, Orainda was so helpful with her wedding planning sheet. My God Daughter tried on some of the most beautiful gowns I've... Read More ever seen. We will be going back and I highly recommend this boutique! Thank you Orainda for your help. Your shop has the most unique gowns I've ever seen in this town. Top notch shop.

2017-10-05T14:05:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Your god daughter is going to be one GORGEOUS bride! Congrats to the family and she is well on her way to start planning her wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Shauna G

I walked in today to look at dresses for the first time and I am in love! The shop is so welcoming with an adorable salon area for waiting and so, so many dresses! The owner, Orainda was so helpful and talked to me about some options I hadn't considered but now I really like!... Read More She said I picked the right time too because there were some brand new Kenneth Winston dresses that were amazing! I will definitely be back to finalize my decision but for my first time dress shopping it was fantastic!

2017-09-30T14:41:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We look forward to helping you with your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017

Orainda was superb! She was so sweet and helpful and had so many GREAT tips. Her experience in this industry is incredible and her passion to help brides be as happy as possible is very visible. Great experience! Beautiful gowns!

2017-09-12T15:48:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review. Best Wishes

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Lesley C

I went to Orainda's salon both as a bride and as a support person. As a bride It was wonderful to have the one on one attention you should have when trying on wedding dresses. She had a lot of insight on the whole process of choosing a dress. Her dress selection is great, she... Read More carries some unique designers if you are looking for something special. Orainda was also very kind when working with my budget, not once did she pressure me into something more expensive and did not make me feel bad about my budget (other bridal salons had done this). Highly recommend scheduling a time with her.

2017-09-12T15:48:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review! Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Emily S

I went to Orainda's during the bridal sale event. Because it was a sale event, I wasn't expecting much attention. I was so wrong. The owner of the store listened to what I wanted and got me the dress of my dreams. I would definitely recommend everyone goes here to find their... Read More perfect dress!

2017-09-12T15:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review. Best Wishes.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Kristin G

I love everytime I visit this shop. Immediately my ackward size is felt to be nothing but a number and I'm reminded that I'm beautiful. Every dress I try on makes me feel stunning and then I know the moment I have found the one and so does Orainda. She has a real gift and I... Read More love working with her.

2017-07-27T14:44:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review. Hugs!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Carly P

Orainda is wonderful! She works hard to make all brides feel amazing. I wandered into the store one day and despite the fact that she was in the middle of an appointment, Orainda made it a point to greet me. I've walked into other bridal salons in Anchorage and been completely... Read More ignored. The dress selection is fantastic! She's chosen some very good quality gowns to carry. I'm anxiously awaiting my dress to come it, but shopping for it was a fantastic experience!

2017-07-27T14:44:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Erin D

Orainda knows her stuff, and is happy to help Brides in any way that she can. 5 stars!

2017-09-12T15:49:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you and I am so happy I could help you!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Mercedes S

Beautiful gowns! The owner is such a genuine, passionate and warm-hearted spirit. I can't wait to have my gown designed by Orainda!

2017-07-27T14:44:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ashley K

Orainda is amazing! She gives you her undevided attention, and will work miracles for you to make your dream come true! I had a small budget and a tight timeline, and she put me in a dress that I never wanted to take off. By far the best shopping experience I have ever had!

2017-07-27T14:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review.

Orainda Beile

I simply love weddings and all that ensues. From the "Yes" to the " I do"! It's a big time in a ladies life and to make sure that their experience with finding the perfect dress is amazing that's why I do this. I have been a planner as well as a DJ, florist, baker and now gorgeous wedding gowns! I love helping brides find their personal style and reflect their sass on their big day!