Orange Films

servicing New York, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut and available to travel

A Wedding Film Inspired by Your Day

Orange Films blends artistic and unobtrusive camera work with cinematographic, storytelling approach to create vibrant, dynamic, personal and one-of-a-kind experience. We are capturing limited number of events in order to provide every couple with personal attention and tailored services.

$$$

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Video

265 Canal Street, New York, NY

Great videographer!

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Svetlana G

I was recommended Orange Films through another vendor and after reviewing hundreds of videographers, we chose Orange Films. Unlike other videographers, Edward (owner) really understands how to put a captivating film together. He has many years of experience and great equipment. He worked with me on making sure that the video footage would include the most important and treasured memories and he paid attention to every detail I provided in my emails to him. While he didn't lower the price, he worked with our budget and set up a payment plan. On the day of the wedding, he was invisible - but in a good way! He brought an assistant and we got a lot of coverage. I knew he was there but he worked around the events so seamlessly that he was never in the way. We are going to receive our video soon and I'll be sure to follow up on the review!

great!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Yasmine I

Edward and his co-videographer were exactly what I wanted - you did not notice them at all - no bright lights on the dance floor and very discreet, artistic filming! They were really in the background, catching every minute in an artistic, amazing way!

Great!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 ANNA M

Edward Zilberman is the brains behind Orange Films. I really like his work. I have not yet received my trailer and video but I am positive he will do a good job. Before the wedding he did not direct at all but really just shadowed the photographer. During the ceremony and reception you could not see or hear him but he was everywhere. I think that is ideal. He does have a very bright light on his camera which is pretty noticeable, but it is necessary for him to capture everything so I think it’s worth is. Also, he is pretty expensive but I think that his work is worth the money. At first I did not wand a videographer at all, but after seeing his samples I pleaded with my husband that somehow we could afford this.

very creative & excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Yasmin H

Orange Films was one of the best vendors I have ever worked with. In addition to planning my wedding, I have organized banquets for more than 10 years, so I'm comparing them to a lot of vendors. Here's why they were so great (I dealt with Edward, the owner): -very responsive -explain everything clearly so you know what to expect at every turn -the day of your wedding, you don't even notice they are there, yet they capture fantastic footage (one of my bridesmaids even asked if the videographers left right after the ceremony -- when she saw the final videos, she was amazed by all the great footage they got without us even noticing) -I ordered both a trailer (which is an extra $450 above the $4,000 basic package) and a film -- they were exactly what I wanted: a beautiful, creative film about my wedding. Not a cheesy endless b-roll "film" with people saying inane things on camera. They got great speech moments, dance moments, intimate moments. There's not a thing I would've changed. I'm sort of a private person, so looking back, since I didn't post the trailer anywhere or share it widely, which is the point of a trailer, I think -- I probably would've just saved my money and not ordered one. But if you want something you can share far and wide, a trailer is definitely worth it since most people won't watch a 30-45 minute film. -the films were delivered on time. I honestly cannot recommend Orange Films highly enough. Admittedly, they are pricier than other options I considered, and I stretched my budget, but looking back, I am so happy that I did. If you can afford them, hire them. You won't regret it and you'll have a beautiful film to look back on forever! They are creative and reliable and working with them + my wedding film were two of the best parts of my wedding experience. Good luck!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Roseann G

Edward and his staff were so helpful and great. It was almost like they weren't there, which is what you want from your videographer. I know he will capture exactly what I want from my day, I cannot wait to see the film!

Beyond Happy with Video!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Gina W

Edward is like a video-ninja. If you are not a fan of video people in your face all night with big lights shining in your eyes and equipment all over the place he is your guy. I barely noticed him all night! Every now and then I’d see him out of the corner of my eye. Edward is laid back and so talented. If all of my vendors could be like him I would have been the happiest girl in the world. ETA: We received our video trailer from Edward and it is AMAZING. We have gotten so many compliments and I still watch it all of the time. I am beyond excited to see out full video!

Review for OrangeFilms