Organic Exposure

Raleigh, The Triangle, and beyond.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Raleigh, The Triangle, and beyond. (919) 656-3003

Will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

I cannot say enough about Organic Exposure. They photographed my best friend's wedding and the pictures were absolutely incredible. As a member of the wedding party, they made the day fun and enjoyable, yet were there to capture every moment. Most of the time, I did not even... Read More know they were snapping pictures until I saw beautiful candid shots once we got the pictures back. They were not only efficient, but they are talented,a joy to be around and they made the day that much more special. You cannot go wrong with organic exposure! If you want a photographer with an eye for capturing the moment, I would definitely recommend them!

2015-09-29T14:55:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was truly a joy for us as well.

Cannot Recommend Highly Enough!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was a big decision for us. We knew we wanted someone who was as laid back as we were, yet could get the job done and capture all of our new moments and memories as they were happening - Ben and Mallory were the absolute perfect team for... Read More the job. We were in different states during the entire planning process but they made things so easy for us by being available to communicate and chat whenever we needed or had any questions. On the day of our wedding they absolutely knocked it out of the park. I am not kidding you guys. My husband and I had a pretty large wedding party with 8 groomsmen, 8 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls etc. and they were not overwhelmed whatsoever. They were both so incredibly great to work with, fun, personable, professional, and not to mention the pictures and shots they got are unreal. They went above and beyond every expectation we had - we cannot stop looking at our website of pictures! They captured EVERYTHING. From preparation and candid shots, to sweet moments during the ceremony, and action shots during the reception and dancing. They were there when/if we wanted a certain shot, yet were never in the way. I could go on and on about how wonderful they are, they just work so well together. On a day that some claim to be stressful, ours was most assuredly not and we give credit to Organic Exposure for that. Not to mention the fact that everyone keeps commenting on how stunning our pictures turned out! They are the best of the best, hands down. We will be going to them for any and all future picture needs! Thank you both so much for capturing our day as perfectly as you did!!

2015-09-29T14:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much...We're so glad we could share your day with you!

Captured our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 TJ P

Organic Exposure captured our day perfectly! They attended to every detail behind the scenes and took a lot of stress off of us. The images really captured our personalities and the essence of our wedding. There were many impromptu moments of fun as well as important posed group... Read More shots, and I'm so glad that we have those moments in images to remember forever. They are extremely professional and easy to work with. They are great communicators who finished the images quickly and within the time promised to us. If you're looking for a photographer who will truly set out to meet your individual needs and capture your unique day with style, contact Organic Exposure!

2015-09-21T09:33:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are honored to have been able to work with you.

Love Organic Exposure!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kim R

Ben, Mallory, and Kaitlin at Organic Exposure are simply fantastic. Ben and Mallory did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier. Both are extremely personable and make you feel at ease within moments and really captured our day perfectly. They listened to... Read More what style of photography we liked (and what we didn't) and made sure to apply it to our photography sessions. For the engagement photos we spent most of the day laughing and barely registered that photos were being snapped-no forced smiles for us! Prior to our wedding day we all did a walk-through of the wedding venue and picked out our "first-look" and other big spots. As a type-A person, their level or organization and preparedness really meant a lot. On our wedding day the whole team was there (Ben, Kaitlin, and Mallory) and they were live-savers. First off, they were there from the very start and to the very end. Ben stayed with the boys while Kaitlin and Mallory were with me. Mallory served as a volunteered runner- whether it was sprite for the slightly sore-headed bride, holding on to the wedding rings the nervous best man left on a chair, or just keeping all the photo session on track- she was indispensable. Ben and Kaitlin captured amazing photos and have a gift of blending into the scenery. Ben and Kaitlin are the sweetest people as well (as is Mallory!) and handled drunken or over-zealous suggestions from wedding guests with great aplomb. After the wedding we received the wedding photos rather quickly and they thumb drive with them came in a beautiful case. I really feel like the photos (from engagement to wedding) really depicted who we are as a couple. I cannot recommend them more highly for any of your photography needs!

2015-09-17T08:06:08 Response from the vendor

We are so very happy that you feel this way...thanks so much for letting us be a part of everything!