Bring Your Dream Wedding to Life on a Budget

Oriental Trading makes wedding planning easy and affordable. Send special guests home with a selection of wedding favors, from classic gifts to personalized picks. Bring your dream wedding to life on a budget with Oriental Trading wedding supplies. Visit orientaltrading.com for your free catalog!

Gifts + Favors

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jessica P

I picked oriental trading for all of my wedding favors, champagne flutes, cake and knife set, and ceremony decorations. Everything came exactly how I wanted. The prices were great and it shipped to me withing a week. Overall I was very happy and very satisfied with everything I... Read More got!

Perfect cupcake boxes

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Camas H

I ordered 40 black & white cupcake boxes for my favors. We gave large cookies for the favors and I needed a box that was large enough. The design and quality of the box was excellent. They were easy to assemble. The boxes were also attractively priced vs. other vendors.

Great quality

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Naty Z

I purchased some favors for my wedding, and I was impressed with the great quality of the product.

Great stuff

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 JANINE G

I did some last minute shopping online and the stuff arrived really quickly. Lifesaver! Plus, I got a great peacock themed items there, including a lovely engraved cake server set!

Great Prices

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Rebecca P

We ordered 90% of out wedding favors from here. The price was good however the selection on what we were looking for was limited. We had a baseball themed wedding and most of the items that they had were for birthday parties.

Great affordable products

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Portia B

I purchased banners and they were under $15 and good quality. I purchased faor boxes that matched my colors. I purchased candy buffet items. Plus i received free shipping.

favor boxes

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Paula K

We used small purple gift boxes and put fortune cookies inside that said "Thank you for sharing in our special day", or something similar, inside. 1/2 the boxes didnt stay glued as we put them together and half the fortune cookies were broken on arrival. HOWEVER, when I called... Read More to tell them they sent new packages of each without question and were very fast!

Welcome bag items

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Debbie W

I had a destination wedding and found some great things for the welcome bags for our guests

My guest favors...

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 jodi s

I bought most of my favors and decorations from Orientaltrading.com. I was very affordable and convenient.

Very quick shipping!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Andy S

We ordered 18 sets of 12 tee games (like you would play with a cracker barrel), at 12.99 a piece and free shipping. Most of the games were very nice and help up well, but a few tees were not made well, but they included a ton of extras so not a big deal at all. Definitely a... Read More place to go if you want to get items quickly and inexpensive!

Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Ashley A

Our wedding guests recieved a photo holder and a box of candy. The Oriental Trading pricing was very affordable and the product arrived wrapped and sealed very well. The shipping time was very fast however the quality of the product (sold in bulk) was not ideal. The guests... Read More were still happy with their gifts.

Not What I Was Looking For...

Reviewed on 9/24/2011 Erin P

I ordered a few of my groomsman's gifts from Oriental Trading and they came in with the wrong engravings. When I called the customer service line to talk to them about it, they were not very nice or helpful. I was disappointed because I had heard good things about the company... Read More from other friends.

Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Tiffany N

I ordered rafia fans from Oriental Trading Company for my beach wedding. I then attached the wedding programs to the fans along with a little beach-themed charm that guests could keep. The fans were of great quality, especially for the money. They were a big hit!

great company

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 sara j

Oriental trading is a really nice company to work with. We ordered bags for our guests staying at hotels. We ordered the wrong bags, called to find out if we could return them. They told us to just donate them to a charity(they went to birthday wishes), which we thought was... Read More great (granted it was a small quantity, but still really nice). For the things they sell, id easily order again.