Oriental Trading Co.

Salt Lake City, UT

Bring Your Dream Wedding to Life on a Budget

Oriental Trading makes wedding planning easy and affordable. Send special guests home with a selection of wedding favors, from classic gifts to personalized picks. Bring your dream wedding to life on a budget with Oriental Trading wedding supplies. Visit orientaltrading.com for your free catalog!

Gifts + Favors

Salt Lake City, UT

Affordable, and unique

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Sarah H

I found my favors on clearance and love them! So very affordable.

Good deals

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Adah

A great site for buying supplies for diy projects. They have pretty good coupons and ship your order quickly.

Leis and Bubbles

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Savannah C

I got leis and bubbles from oriental trading they were really nice however the bubble bottles had bar code stickers on every single one of them that we had to pull off. That was kind of a pain but other than that it was good.

Welcome Bag Items

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Amanda C

I ordered sombrero suckers, mints, and squirt guns through Oriental Trading Co. for my welcome bags. Because the wedding was in Mexico, I was looking for fun items that would travel well. They were delivered earlier than expected and were a great price.

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Victoria A

I literally bought almost EVERYTHING from Oriental Trading. They are the perfect company to use when you want to go a little cheaper for your wedding! I love them!

fun and cheap

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Jessyka L

They had cute matchboxes for cheap

Good Value

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Autumn G

Oriental Trading Co. was great. They had great prices on the little extras for weddings. The water bottle wrap where inexpensive and so darn cute and everyone loved them.