Orlando Event Pros, Inc

(10)

Celebration, FL

From intimate weddings to grand fairy tales...

Orlando Event Pros is a wedding production company experienced in all facets of wedding design and entertainment. OEP produces spectacular weddings in Florida, and the Southeast Region. Our services include: DJ/MCs, Live Music, Photography, Video, Lighting, Decor, Furniture, Fabric & Floral Design.

$$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Top 40/Pop

Type

Disc Jockey

PO Box 470804, Celebration, FL

Wow. What a night!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Danielle L

My wedding would not have been what it was without Joe Magic. He entertained my guests and helped me throw literally the best party I've ever been to. From my 7 year old cousins to my 88 year old grandparents, he had something for everyone and my grandparents lasted until the very end of the night because they had so much fun! I recommend completely.

The best DJ

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Anastasia O

Orlando Event Pros are the best when it comes to weddings. I have been to several weddings where the DJ did a terrible job and it really took out some of the fun at the wedding, but when it comes to a wedding hosted by Orlando event Pros, they definitely add something extra. We chose them after our friend's had them for their wedding and we do not regret taking our friend's advice. Our DJ, Joe "Magic", was awesome and listened to all of concerns and requests. He kept the party going and even did a few magic tricks at our guests tables while they were eating dinner and everyone loved it! The lighting package was also a nice touch and so worth it at our venue (the Winter Park Farmer's Market).

Orlando Event Pros

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Margaret H

We had our wedding at the Lakeside Inn in Mt. Dora and our music/ entertainment was expertly handled by Joe "Magic" with Orlando Event Pros. We were very satisfied by the way our ceremony and reception was handled. Only hire these folks if you want the BEST! Very easy going to work with, VERY professional. I highly recommend their services.

Very Professional and Excellent DJ's

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Andrew T

After meeting David our DJ from Event Pros we had no worries it would be a great party during our reception. David is not a corny guy who just presses play while watching the clock. He played great music, was an excellent MC, and made sure everyone at our wedding reception was having a good time. My wife provided an extensive 'do not play' and 'allowed to play' list, which didn't deter David from mixing it up and putting on a great show. Orlando Event Pros uses some of the best technology in the industry. The up-lighting looked great as did the other lights David used. If you hire Orlando Event Pros, you will not be disappointed.

Wonderful Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Christina A

I was in a bind for a DJ one month before my wedding, because our other option had fallen through. I had contacted Joe, because a friend had suggested him, to see if there were any availabilities. Joe was AMAZING! He was the first DJ to contact me back. From just talking to him on the phone he put my worries at ease, and I could tell how committed and professional he is. He really made the wedding. I tell everyone that the best thing I did was hire Joe as my DJ. I didn't have to worry about a thing once we got to the reception. My guests had so much fun, and he kept everyone dancing all night! I would recommend Joe to anyone looking for a DJ.

Dance Party!

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Elizabeth L

Joe was the DJ at our wedding at the Celebration Hotel. He did a great job and kept the party moving/dancing! I was able to send him songs that I wanted (and didn't want) and he was very accomodating! My friends also made requests at the wedding and he played every one. Joe was professional and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the Orlando area!

OEP -- look no further for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2010 Bridgit D

Orlando Event Pros is the best event planning company in the Southeast. Although located in Orlando, Florida, this company will travel to host your event anywhere in Florida. They even came to New Orleans, LA to produce my wedding! If you want the best wedding ever with an experienced wedding production company that can offer you every thing from wedding planning, wedding design & décor, linens, florals, and entertainment, then look no further than Orlando Event Pros. I was absolutely blow away by how beautiful Orlando Event Pros made my wedding ceremony and reception location. All of my friends and family are still talking about the centerpieces, escort cards, lighting, and all the small details and final touches created and implemented by Orlando Event Pros. And, let’s not forget the music. Joe Magic “was the best DJ at any wedding I have ever been to,” was repeated over and over by our friends after the reception. Our guests also loved the tableside magic tricks. Thank you Orlando Event Pros for making my wedding day perfect!

A Bohemian Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 tay h

We were from Boston and had to plan an October wedding in Celebration. Orlando Event pros came highly recommended from the manager of the Artisan Club in celebration. It was difficult giving up control to plan my daughter's wedding but Orlando Event Pro's truly exceeded my expectations. My daughter wanted a "bohemian" wedding--a difficult concept. They absolutely nailed the design concept. Everyone at the wedding said it was the most amazing wedding they had ever been to. Even people at the hotel where we were staying said our wedding was the talk of the town. We had our beloved labrador in the wedding party. They even had a dog bed monogrammed for him--an unexpected touch. Michelle Dipietto is a creative genius! Nadine Macdermott was the wedding planner for the day of the event. She was extremely professional, attentive and personable. Everything went perfectly and my family was in very capable hands. Lastly, Joe Magic is the DJ from Orlando Event Pros. Many people expressed to us that he was the best DJ they had every seen. He added some card tricks with the guests that everyone is still talking about. Orlando Event Pros provided us with an absolutely magical day and amazing memories

Review for Orlando Event Pros

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie G

During dinner he performed magic tricks at the individual tables, he was able to accomodate both cultures with music (country & latin). Our last dance was 'new york, new york' with everyone in a circle and the bride and groom in the center

Rating for Orlando Event Pros, Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Allison G