Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

71 W Main St, New Market, MD (301) 865-8860

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Tracy S

Ory and Steve were great to work with the whole planning process. They were responsive to our emails and very personable during our consultation. We had a general idea of what we wanted for our wedding and trusted Ory's vision on the details and he didn't disappoint! All of the... Read More bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and received many compliments throughout the evening!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Simone S

I cannot speak highly enough about Ory Florals. Ory and Stephen are the absolute best. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ory brought it to life, even better than I could have imagined. He created the most beautiful chuppah I have ever seen, and our bouquets and... Read More centerpieces were breathtaking. We received compliments all night on how beautiful the flowers were. Whenever we had questions or requests, Ory and Stephen were so approachable, flexible and easy to work with. Phone calls were returned very quickly. Very nice guys with a passion for flowers who run a great business. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Taylor K

Ory did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers and decorations. He provided recommendations of flowers that looked beautiful and optimized the beauty of my venue. He has the experience that I was looking for and it shined through. My guests all took home the flowers and were... Read More asking me who did my decorations. I could not be happier with the way the floral decorations turned out to be.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Emily B

Ory did the most fabulous job with our wedding - I knew I was in good hands (both my brother and sister used Ory at their own weddings), but at each step he exceeded expectations! We had several face-to-face meetings with Ory leading up to the big day, and I was able to see a... Read More mini version of my bouquet (which he specifically made so that I could have it in bridal portraits that I had taken prior to the wedding) and the full versions of 2 styles of my centerpieces. Seeing these things in advance was such a treat, and also made me feel that much more relaxed on the day of the wedding. And the day of, everything was so striking! I had 10 bridesmaids, and each carried a single white calla lilly with some ferns, which looked absolutely picturesque. Ory also outdid himself on a breathtaking white ash chuppah for the ceremony -- we loved it so much that we then used it as the backdrop for all of our family portraits. My bouquet was so beautiful... since my colors were seafoam and gold (and as Ory informed me on my first visit no flowers in nature are actually seafoam), he gave me gorgeous white polo roses and hydrangea and then sprinkled in the prettiest succulents and dusty miller. I'm so glad I went along with his suggestion of not dying any of the flowers, as the natural look was so much more elegant. Finally, our reception was outside in a tent and Ory suggested 3 different styles of centerpieces - they simply transformed the tent! We also used Ory the day before for our rehearsal dinner flowers, which were equally beautiful. We then re-purposed all of the center pieces for decoration at the wedding as well, so Ory came that night to store them in climate controlled conditions and then brought everything back the next day. He really goes above and beyond! Finally - flowers aside, working with Ory is such a delight! He has so much energy and enthusiasm for his work, it's completely refreshing and you can't help but get caught up in the fun of it. Ory is the best!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Katie B

Ory delivered exactly what I wanted even though I didn't know what that was until I saw his beautiful work on my wedding day! He was so easy to work with--we were planning from out of town, so we had a phone consultation; I knew from that discussion that he had a great vision... Read More for my day. The flowers were gorgeous and they complemented the colors and the style of the wedding perfectly. I would recommend Ory wholeheartedly for any bride (or any other floral needs).

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sarah L

Ory and his team did an amazing job with my wedding! I went to him with some pictures of things I kinda of liked and he was able to put together beautiful arrangements that were perfect and I could not have been more happy with the way everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Samantha L

Ory did an amazing job with the flowers for the wedding. He was wonderful to work with and listen to my daughters ideas, wedding theme and colors and created amazing floral designs for the wedding. They are wonderful to work with and even accommodated us at the last minute on... Read More the wedding day after a miscommunication (totally on my part) they fix it and had everything running smoothly without any problems. I was very grateful that they were willing to fix my mistake without any problem. They said "this is your daughters wedding day and we need to make sure everything is right, don't worry we will be able to change it". What a wonderful group of people to work with. I would highly recommend Ory Custom Florals.

Gorgeous flower arrangements!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jennifer S

My husband and I used Ory Custom Florals as our florist for our wedding last weekend and couldn't be happier with the turnout! Ory knew exactly what I was looking for and everything from the centerpieces to my bouquet were beautiful. In our initial meeting and after receiving... Read More the contract I was surprised by the price tag but after some negotiating we came to a price we were happy with. You defiantly get your moneys worth and I am ultimately happy with our choice! Ory and his partner were a pleasure to work with and I would defiantly recommend them for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Shauna

WOW, this florist is amazing! So wonderful to work with and the flowers were breathtaking. The arch they created for our ceremony was so pretty and looked unbelievable in pictures. I would recommend Ory to anyone!

gorgeous flowers; great to work with!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Carissa D

Ory, Steve and the rest of the team were wonderful to work with for our recent wedding! Everything was absolutely gorgeous, and several guests mentioned they loved the flowers. My bouquet was quite possibly the prettiest one I've ever seen! (Of course, I could be biased. ;))... Read More And the ladies in the wedding party liked their bouquets so much that two of them actually brought them back home on the plane. The table arrangements were stunning as well. We saved one (gave away the rest to some very happy people), and a week later, it is still looking lovely, which goes to show the quality of their flowers. In summary: Ory & co. were fantastic to work with. They couldn't have made it easier on us! We're 100% thrilled we went with them.

Ory is the best!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Katie H

Ory and his staff was great and very easy to work with. There was some miscommunication about some of the corsages for the mothers and grandmothers, but Ory was able to fix them right then and there on the big day with absolutely no problem. He was extremely helpful and very... Read More friendly.

Good choice

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Carrie B

Excellent service. Ory was very accommodating and worked closely with me to fit my budget needs. They had elegant and helpful suggestions to make the reception room look stunning. They were always just a call away if I had any questions or input. Their customer service is... Read More excellent! My only reservation in recommending them is that I anticipated the nosegays to be fuller and more spectacular. I thought they came out a bit flimsy. All of the other decor was fabulous, though and I got several compliments from my impressed guests.

Beautiful as Expected!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Amanda Marie I

I will say I'm a little biased, since I know one of the designers and know her work - but Tamara and the team at Ory's did not disappoint. In our meeting with Tamara, I showed her a picture of a bouquet that I loved, and told her about the venue, colors, etc, and she designed a... Read More beautiful array of centerpieces, bouquets, and other personal items. Everything was set up and delivered as promised and the blooms lasted for weeks. I didn't preserve my bouquet, but when I arrived home from my honeymoon some flowers were still in bloom!

Beautiful flowers!! and great service

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Emily W

Ory was beyond great to work with -- personally making certain details shone through on a big day. His pricing is affordable and he can be flexible as well with what you would like to see. I knew nothing of flowers or really what I wanted specifically, but he has a great vision... Read More to see what you want to see, but maybe aren't able to!

Everything I dreamt of

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Judy B

I can't say enough about Ory and the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets he created for us. Flowers were one of the most important pieces to me because they set the mood and are in almost every picture, so I traveled all over DC and Baltimore interviewing florists to find... Read More the best combination of design and cost. As soon as I met Ory, I was sold. His vivacious enthusiasm for his work is a promise in itself that he will deliver the goods. He took my ideas and vision, and made it even better than I had hoped for. I wanted something simultaneously whimsical and elegant; I told him I wanted it to look like I had a dream garden and everything was fresh picked and casually thrown together - except looked brilliant - which isn't an easy assignment. He knocked it out of the park, and guests were commenting on our bouquets and centerpieces throughout the day and into the evening. Not only did they look wonderful, they smelled AMAZING (which I've never noticed at any other wedding), and lasted for more than a week when I took everything home. Sadly, my personal bouquet went missing at the reception. I was so pleased with it though that I plan on asking Ory if I can order another and have it preserved!

Best Florist in Frederick

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Marie A

When I was looking for a florist, practically everyone I talked to raved about Ory of Ory Custom Florals. I decided to use him for my wedding, and I am so glad I did. Ory listened to the ideas I had and created floral decorations that exactly fitted my vision and budget. He... Read More is very knowledgeable about flowers and was helpful throughout the process. At the wedding, his staff was punctual and did a great job of setting everything up.

Wonderful flowers and reasonably priced

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 kristina s

Ory was just a pleasure to work with. He was honest and upfront about cost and was sensitive to money saving ideas. He knows flowers and knows what will look good together, which made it so much easier for me since I trusted him and didn’t have to stress about it. His creations... Read More were beautiful and matched perfectly with the colors and décor used. I created my own centerpieces but Ory went out of his way to help me by providing beautiful flower at a very reasonable price. Ory also works with Jasper Fox, Christine, who custom makes jewelry and accessories. She provided beautiful bridesmaid jewelry designed specifically to match the bridesmaid dresses. My bridesmaids love them and wear them out and about even without the bridesmaid dresses. Overall, Ory and Christine were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend both of them for either everyday or special events floral and jewelry. Total cost depends on what you order.

The best in town and Frederick

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Kristi G

Ory made my vision a reality. I could not have picked a better florist. My colors were royal blue & light blue, he had great idea on what flowers to pick and the style. He does a bouquet fitting which I highly recommend doing because it helps you get a bouquet that is the... Read More right size for your body/figure. The price was the best in town and the service was over the top. The flowers were great quality and lasted over a week after the wedding and would have lasted longer if I wanted them around. Ory florist will not disappoint you and will make your day very special.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 1/10/2012 Laurie F

Ory was such a pleasure to work with! Since I don't know much about flowers (hey, Ory is the expert, right?) I gave him a lot of freedom in choosing which flowers to use, etc. I even let him use his imagination in deciding the best accent colors to go along with our main color... Read More scheme. I have to be honest and say that I did not know exactly what our flowers were going to look like before our wedding day. On our wedding day, when Ory came in to set up the flowers at our venue, I was BLOWN AWAY by how absolutely gorgeous they were. They were more beautiful than I had imagined they would be. He really did such a great job! Thank you, Ory!

Ory and Steve are Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Janet G

We procured Ory Custom Florals for our Wedding and they were great. Ory has such a creative eye and is so talented that he put together the most beautiful Bridal bouquet for me and the loveliest Garland's for the column's on our Venue's Pergola. We were not disappointed with... Read More our choice in custom floral design and would recommend them to future Brides and Grooms. Ory designed Florals, for us, that were so green and lush with burnt orange and chocolate brown...they captured all of the colors of our Autumn Wedding to a tee!:)

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Lacey S

It was a pleasure working with Ory. I remember the first meeting we had with him, I gave him the overall theme of our wedding and he knew exactly what we were looking for without having to say it! Our flowers on our wedding day exceeded our expectations and we received... Read More compliments from every guest at our wedding. Ory takes the time to listen to your ideas and provide feedback to your ideas and also suggest his own ideas. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with!

Beautiful! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Jaime M

I only had Ory do our personal flowers, but they were gorgeous! Ory was absolutely wonderful to work with. His professionalism and knowledge were very apparent in our first meeting and the results were awesome. I LOVED my bouquet!! I also liked that he never tried to push me... Read More into buying any more than what I wanted. The sample meeting was also really helpful so I could actually see the flowers we selected together in a bouquet and I did make a small change as a result. Great service, very knowledgeable, gorgeous flowers!

Be specific on colors...

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Iris S

Ory is a great florist and has wonderful pictures of past events. He stayed within my budget but communication at times was difficult and the flowers I received weren't the colors I wanted. I had a sample meeting with Ory but not all the flowers were shown and so I believe that... Read More is where the communication breakdown occured. Instead of getting white flowers with a light hint of green I got yellow. The accents for my bouquets and boutennaires were not included and I think that was upsetting. I think with any florist you should press on until you're satisfied. I chose Ory because he was open on Sundays and I wouldn't be charged an extra fee for that. He has a variety of options and cost-effective ways to keep the budget down but again choose your priorities. I should have stressed that I was more concerned about colors than actual flowers.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Christina M

Ory, Steve and their team do a wonderful job. Our flowers for our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful. I went in to our first meeting knowing exactly what I wanted and Ory was so happy to accommodate my wishes. We ended up switching our wedding from an outdoor to an... Read More indoor wedding last minute due to weather. Ory quickly adjusted and found a way to make everything work in a different space. It looked amazing. The bouquets were beautiful too! We ended up having to make some last minutes additions and Ory was more than happy to help us with them at no additional charge saying "you are the bride, you can't be worrying now".

Review for Ory Custom Florals

Reviewed on 5/19/2009 Lauren R

My bouquet!!!;If you break something get ready to give them more money