Creating memories with you!

We like to take pride in what we do, with the passion and the desire to give you the best product. But we also love to celebrate and create memories with you! We don't just film or photograph your special day, we become part of the experience, making it as enjoyable as possible. We know how it feels to have something to look back on and re-live those moments and this is why we try to get to know you and to treat you as a friend not just as a client. Because for us, it's not just another wedding, for us it's YOUR Wedding. I would like to ask you for the opportunity to meet with us and talk, and if you feel that we're the right vendor for you we would like to extend our services. Thank you for taking the time to read this message. Looking forward to get to know you better.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1701 F St. , Bakersfield , CA Central California (661) 617-7237

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica D

Hello brides!! You can end your search right here!! From a bride that did plenty of searching and price comparing, I can tell you that Marteen and his team are the best you can find! I had NO previous knowledge of them, either. This review is truly and purely from the heart. I... Read More was very particular about the look and feel I wanted for my wedding cinematography but my husband and I were paying for our own wedding, so the budget was in a crunch, as it is for most brides!! Our Legacy Photo & Cinema had just the look and feel we were looking for. The team was so easy to work with and great about communicating with us, answering all of our questions, and they worked well with our other vendors. We couldn't be happier with how our highlight video turned out. They did an amazing job of capturing the feel of our special day. My husband was initially on the fence about having cinematographers at all, but now we are both SO happy we did and even happier that we chose Our Legacy! Photos, alone, can't capture the emotion in your voice as you say your vows or speeches or the music being played for all those special dances. Those were very important details that we wanted to remember and feel as we celebrate our years of marriage in the future. It's the only day you get, and after the months or years (two years for us) of planning and all the special little details.....you wouldn't trust just anyone to capture it, would you?! After all the shopping around we did, with Our Legacy Photo & Cinema, I do not think you will find better quality, value or experience. I wish we had more excuses to use them again!! Thank you again and again and again for helping us capture our very special day and all the hard work we put into it!

2016-11-15T16:16:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your honest review! We enjoy every moment of your wedding and you and your husband were so easy to work with! Couples like you make us love what we do each day more!

Martin Arredondo

HelloI I'm Martin, the owner of Our Legacy. I’m an individual who is a creative and professional business man during the day, a kid at heart, and an artist during the night. Talking to me, you would see my passion and fun attitude that allows me to love my job more each day. I work alongside my wife and together we help you create memories that will become your legacy.