Our Shop Bridal, LLC

OUR SHOP BRIDAL is special! From the very moment you walk through the door our goal is to have our clients feel catered to and loved. We have passionate consultants that want to help turn your vision and dreams into reality. Our designer gowns are breathtaking and we take care of them like we will take care of you. We can also compliment your entire wedding party with bridesmaids, tuxes, guests, and Mother's gowns. We also have to mention, we have one the of best and largest selection of mother's gowns in Minnesota, so make sure to make an appointment for Mom too! Call 651-351-1087 to make your appointment TODAY!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

214 Main St South, Stillwater, MN (651) 351-1087

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Annie H

I bought my wedding dress at Our Shop in Stillwater. They have a huge selection of beautiful dresses, in a wide range of prices. We had a two hour appointment, and I felt like I had the full attention of my salesperson for the entire time. Overall it was a great experience,... Read More and I'd recommend Our Shop to future brides, their bridesmaids, and their moms.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Lydia F

I went to Our Shop with my mom and sister to look for a Mother of the bride dress for my mom and we had such a wonderful experience. Emily was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the dresses available in the store. She was so calming and exactly what my mom needed. She... Read More helped my mom feel confident and find the perfect dress for my wedding! I could not be happier with our experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Meghan K

Loved, loved, LOVED my experience at Our Shop in Stillwater. They were the 3rd shop I visited in one day (out of 4) and I am SO glad I bought my wedding dress from them. I even thought I had found "the dress" at a different shop but after arriving at Our Shop and trying some on,... Read More I knew that I was going to find 'the one' here. I liked that the dresses were available for people to peruse themselves (as opposed to telling the associate your styles and having them pick) and ultimately my mother-in-law picked the dress I would wear to marry her son. Truly, what sold it for me was the whole experience. Once I thought I might have found the one, the associate got me a veil, bracelet, shoes and flowers. Then I walked from one end of the room towards the main part of the shop, where they had a giant mirror hung on the wall and a mannequin outfitted with a groom's tuxedo. As I walked towards the mirror, holding the flowers, looking at myself in the front mirror as well as the side mirrors along the way, i could actually envision walking towards my groom and I started to get teary eyed. I never anticipated that I would be *that* bride that cried when I found the dress, but as I turned and looked at both my maid of honor and my mother-in-law, we all had tears in our eyes and we just knew this was the dress. THEN when I went to pick up my dress, the staff at Our Shop was happy to let me traipse around the room in my dress as long as I wanted while they put things away. I enjoyed the lack of pressure, no feeling of urgency or like I was 'just another customer.' Highly, HIGHLY recommend Our Shop for all of these reasons and then some!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Catie H

I bought my wedding dress from Our Shop Bridal and I couldn't be happier with my experience. One of my bridesmaids (who is also getting married) made dual appointments for a trunk show with the intent of just getting a good idea of what our styles were. The staff was so helpful... Read More and quick - we were able to try on at least 15 dresses each in our hour and a half appt. I ended up finding the PERFECT dress and couldn't say no! Thank you for the amazing experience!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Brittany F

Overall a great experience. My dress was the 3rd I tried on. Reasonable priced for off the rack. The staff there so super helpful and not pushy at all.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Misty M

I purchased my bridal gown from Our Shop in Stillwater. They have a good selection of gorgeous dresses but the service was not great. I had two bridal appointments here with two different consultants and I felt like they just stared at me and didn't really offer any advice or... Read More opinions. They also didn't seem to get excited with me or celebrate with me when I decided to purchase my dress. It felt like a target purchase. I didn't feel like I was buying my wedding gown. If I wouldn't have loved my dress so much I would have purchased a dress from another store.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Brittny B

I bought my dress here and had a wonderful experience with that part. The trouble came when I took my bridesmaids to pick out their dresses here. We barely got attention from our sales lady and when we decided to order from them, they told us to order 3-4 sizes bigger than what... Read More my bridesmaids normally would wear. When we received the dresses we received one the completely wrong size and had to have major alterations done. Our Shop did not offer much of any solution or apology and we ended up taking our business for all of the alterations elsewhere.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Ashley S

My service while in Our Shop was great. I was thrilled with my beautiful wedding dress. Once I ordered it I was told that I should receive it in early January. It wasn't until after 3-4 phone calls to our shop about when I would be able to pick it up. They should have reached... Read More out to me letting me know when it would be ready and alerting me of the delays. I didn't get to pick up the dress until late feb, almost 1.5 months after they originally told me

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel S

I had a wonderful experience with Katie at the Stillwater shop. She was extremely helpful, courteous and FUN to work with. Unfortunately we didn't have quite the same experience at the Crystal location when finding our bridesmaid dresses (the owner got involved with the billing... Read More and it took longer to sort out orders than it did finding 6 dresses!) but we are still happy with the way things turned out.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Kathleen H

Our shop was beyond amazing! My experience at Our Shop was incredible and magical. When I arrived, I was instantly treated so wonderfully by everyone. They all had warm smiles and were so genuine. I felt like a princess trying on wedding gowns. On dress number three, I cried... Read More tears of joy along with everyone in the room! I said YES to the dress! My dress was perfect and just what I had dreamt about. Prior to my experience to Our Shop, i had a horrible experience at a bigger shop. They were pushy, demanding, and their gowns just didn't speak my personality. Our shop has everything! Whatever look you are going for, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Annalise L

Our Shop is AMAZING. This is the 3rd bridal shop I visited in 1 day. I was so discouraged that I would not find a dress. But the staff here is incredible. Katie was the employee that was helping me and she was such a joy!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Buyer beware! As a mother of the bride I had searched exhaustively for the "perfect dress." I thought I had found it at Our Shop in Stillwater. (Although when I set up my appointment, I had asked to pull gold dresses to save time, the staff brought me everything but gold, my... Read More friend actually found the dress in the shop, not the staff). Although the dress off the rack was way too big,the color was the perfect gold I was looking for. But to order it, the staff their could not guarantee the color would be the same as they had been having trouble with the designer replicating the color of this particular dress. However, I was assured repeatedly, it could be easily altered to fit my size. Here's where it gets ugly...Although I could have taken the dress to be altered anywhere, the staff and owner suggested I use their shop in Crystal in case their were any issues, the zipper was coming apart and they acted like they were doing me a favor to fix it for free. I live in Woodbury area and and driving to Crystal during rush hour is no easy feat as this was only time I could get there, after work. Well, needless to say, after 5 trips to Crystal the dress still does not fit right. It bunches up in the back,(one person during the alteration process suggested I hold my hand on my hip to cover it). The dress itself was $450, alterations were $250 the dress looks awful and I have spent $700 for a dress I am embarrassed to wear. I have talked to the owner on several occasions who has told me there is nothing she can do, no compensation whatsoever, told me they had spent alot of time trying to fix this dress and that was it, she could offer me nothing more. My daughter's wedding is six days away, great customer service right?, just what one needs, more stress six days before your daughter's wedding. Clearly, this was not a dress made to be altered. Let's hope its dark enough in the church and reception venue so no one notices these awful flaws. An addendum: Your response is lame.... Today I bought a beautiful dress at a competitor's shop four days before my daughter's wedding, not what I want to be dealing with right now, especially since I bought the dress from you in September. You can have your dress back, in fact I will hand deliver it...My mother of the bride dresses have now totaled more than my daughter's wedding dress. What a lousy way to do business, believe me, I will discourage anyone I know from shopping at your establishment. Thanks for the addition wedding stress.

I got my dress here :)

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Heather K

Our Shop was amazing! I did end of getting my dress at this store (I wasn't upset about the fact that I didn't have to pay taxes in MN). I've been to other shops and I felt like I was being squeezed in between other shopers and they are just trying to fit in as many people as... Read More possible no matter how awkward and cramped it was. At Our Shop I had the full attention of the staff and actually had the entire room to myself which was amazing. The store itsself was huge! It just kept going and going. Some things that kind of set me back was when you first walked in was you have to take your shoes off and leave them at the door. Also they dont use clips like most stores, they put a pillow in the back of the dress to fit it to you. I felt like some of the dresses were really hard to tell if I liked because of it. Also then you "dive" into the dresses you have to wear this face mask so you dont get your makeup on the dresses. I understand that they want to keep the dresses nice to sell them off the rack but I was paranoid about accidently tripping or something and them getting mad.

Best experience!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kelsey R

My dress shopping experience was the best I could have ever imagined! The whole staff was wonderful and so helpful. Thank you for making my day so special!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Peggy G

After absolutely horrific dealings with Luxe Bridal in Eagan (see review), both of the Our Shop Bridal stores came to my rescue to make my dream dress a reality. I saw a dress at an appointment in the Minneapolis store that I fell in love with. However, it wasn't in my size so... Read More I couldn't try it on. Since I couldn't bring myself to order a dress I had never tried on, my search continued. Eventually, my 2nd favorite dress arrived in the wrong color from another store, leaving me without a dress 7 weeks before my wedding. Here is where my dress miracle began.... Beanee, manager of the Our Shop store in Stillwater, MN, came to my rescue. My best friend (& MOH) Kris, called her the day after my 1st dress mishap and shared my tragic dress story with her and how I had always dreamed of the dress I had never tried on. Beanee worked all day on the phone with the designer of the dress, alteration department in the Minneapolis store, and Kris to find my dress anywhere in the US. My dress left China that day enroute to Minnesota. She offered me the store 10% discount for same day purchase and even offered to split the shipping cost. Three weeks later my dress arrived in Stillwater and it was simply stunning. What was even more special was that Beanee made a special trip back to the store just to help me try it on. I brought the dress to the Our Shop Too store in Minneapolis for alterations. Galina was so sweet and fun to work with. She took a genuine interest in my experience and worked so hard to get the dress ready on a very short deadline. The other ladies in the store were also very attentive and so nice to work with. Overall, I couldn't have had a better experience with these two stores. As I began to plan my wedding it became very clear that weddings are a business and shops can easily lose sight of the individual experience of the customer focusing instead on the dollars and cents. (See review for Luxe Bridal) Beanee and all of the Our Shop staff not only connected me with my dream dress in a mad rush, but they restored my faith that there are good people in the bridal business that really want to help you create the best experience possible on your wedding day.

Amazing Shop

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Caytla E

Katie at the shop was very helpful. I had been to a few bridal salons and had bad experiences. She was very helpful and listened to what I wanted. She wasn't pushy at all like the other bridal salons. She made finding a dress easy and stress free (as it should be!). I was... Read More worried the shop wouldn't have a lot of dresses in the style I was looking for (lace fit and flare with jewels) but I found they had the most options at the cheapest prices. Very happy I decided to set up an appointment!

A Beautiful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brittany S

I was absolutely blown away with the amazing service that I received when trying on bridal gowns. I am originally from Minnesota but am currently living in Memphis, so I had this one weekend to make it count and find the dress! I managed to find my dream dress in under an hour... Read More due to the incredible team at Our Shop. They listened to my vision and we immediately found a groove of what dresses work and which ones don't. I loved their support and knowledge and I give them major props for handling my nervous/excited dad who asked many questions! From start to finish I felt so cared for and I walked away feeling incredibly confident with my dress and veil. To top it off, they even had me pose with a sign saying that "I said YES to the dress." They know how to truly make you feel special. Thank for everything Our Shop! I cant wait to marry my best friend in the most perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sarah P

I had been to three other dress shops before my appointment at Our Shop. From the moment we stepped inside the store, we were greeted with friendly smiles and kindness. Katie, the employee who assisted me and my parents is terrific! She is eager to help, being very knowledgable... Read More and so sweet! She put me (and my parents) right at ease. Now, here's the critical point, Our Shop has an amazing selection of dresses in all styles! I was beginning to think I would have to order a dress online (gasp!); however, even my hard-to-find sheath style was elegantly and accurately represented, giving me more than one option to try on (which had been the case at each of the previous stores). There were so many beautiful options, I ended up having to choose between four of the dresses. I almost could not decide! The ladies, and my parents, were so helpful while I discovered the dress of my dreams! I would recommend every bride, bridesmaid and mother of the bride, coming in to talk with Katie and to the see the beautiful dresses and jewelry available at Our Shop!

What a shop!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Our Shop was the third bridal shop of the day as we looked for an MOB (Mother of the Bride)dress. And hands down the BEST! From the moment we walked in on a busy Saturday, (without an appointment) Our Shop proved to be a gem. Heidi, fitted us into the schedule in a timely... Read More manner, the shop is very upscale, and staff were thorough, creative observant and listened - AND we found the perfect dress! Carol the owner is most helpful! We will definitely be back, as I have another daughter getting married. Thanks for all! MOB

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

Perfect place to find your perfect dress. Everyone was so welcoming and fun to work with. I never felt uncomfortable or rushed. Beanee truly took the time to listen to what I wanted and made me feel beautiful. I would absolutely recommend to start your search here you will not... Read More regret it. Shop was clean and organized. Dresses were in beautiful shape which made trying them on that much more fun. From the moment you walked into the shop you could tell how much care is put into this wonderful place! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

Our Shop was such a fun, helpful bridal experience! I was a nervous wreck about having to choose a dress but my consultant was so funny and kind-- she put my mind right at ease! It's a personal experience and they take care of you from day one to the big day! Wouldn't recommend... Read More anywhere else!

My wedding dress was AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Denise H

My entire experience with Our Shop in Stillwater was fabulous! There were so many dresses to choose from along with a large range in prices. I found the dress of my dreams on the 5th one that I tried on. Beenie(the person at Our Shop) put the perfect veil on my head and it... Read More brought tears to my eyes. I knew that was it, gown and veil.(The veil cost more than I expected, but it was exactly what I pictured myself in, and knew I had to have it) I went to another large name bridal store with my Brides maids and the experience wasn't even close to the personal attention that I got at Our Shop. I highly recommend getting your wedding dress here. They do not do alterations there, but they referred me to someone that also did an amazing job, also at a great price. So again I felt that the total experience is unmatched. Our Shop is AWESOME!!

Our Shop Too

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kylie R

I searched three other bridal shops in my search for the perfect dress. It was not until my fourth shop, Our Shop Too that I found the dress I fell in love with. The shop is newly renovated inside and very clean. The staff was amazing and very knowledgeable. They knew their... Read More stock as well as what could be custom made as far as the veil I wanted. They were able to assist in finding not only my dress, but also the bridesmaids dresses and tuxes all within one visit.

Completely Remodeled!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Betsy S

I was so happy when I received my wedding dress from Our Shop 2! The store is completely remodeled from when it was The Bridal Store. I was one of the bride's who's money was taken from the previous owner. I was so worried after I heard what the previous owner did with our... Read More money, I was worried I wasn't going to get the dress of my dreams. The new owner reassured me everything was going to be just fine and confirmed my dress was ordered. I picked it up and sure enough everything was just fine! When I walked into the newly remodeled store I was shocked. It looks nothing like the old store. It's so beautiful and clean. Fresh paint, new carpet, the dresses are displayed perfectly and you have to take your shoes off at the door. The young woman who helped me put on my dress was so nice and she took the time to stay with me. I had my dress on for a while and she didn't seem annoyed or anything. The entire staff was so nice and welcomed us in. My mom and I were the only ones in the store that Thursday afternoon so they all were able to help us. I would recommend anyone to make an appointment and look at the selection of dresses they have. The store is so classy and elegant. I am so happy I was able to work with Our Shop 2 in Crystal, MN. Thank you to everyone who works there and helped me with the dress of my dreams!

Best. Shopping. Trip. Ever.

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amy G

Let me start this off by saying that I am not a shopper. I don't like shopping, rarely do items fit right, I feel bad and I'd rather just not do it. So you can imagine how I must have felt anticipating shopping for my wedding dress! I wanted to look forward to the day so badly... Read More but in the back of my mind, all I could think of is "how are these dresses going to look on me???" I was so nervous! Enter Our Shop Too. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. Jess listened to my likes and dislikes and by the 3rd dress, I said yes to the dress. A day that I thought was going to be a disaster really turned into such a wonderful experience and a memory that I will never forget! I highly recommend Our Shop Too in hopes that you will have a great experience like I did.