Our Shop of Stillwater/Our Shop Too of Minneapolis

Stillwater, MN

OUR SHOP in Stillwater has the largest selection of mother's dresses in the area. OUR SHOP TOO in Minneapolis has an alteration department. Call 651-351-1087 (Stillwater) or 763-533-4228 (Minneapolis) to make your appointment TODAY!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

214 Main St S, Stillwater, MN

From Bridesmaid to Bride

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

My first experience at Our Shop was bridesmaid dress shopping for a wedding I was in. This past spring I worked with Beanee, who made my dress search so much fun! She listened to what the bride and I were hoping to accomplish, asked great questions, and ultimately helped make... Read More the dress selection process an easy one. She has an infectious personality and I could tell she truly cared about our experience. Another reason why I liked working with Beanee is because she was very conscious of my budget and helped us find options that were in my price range. Beanee and Our Shop left such a fantastic impression, I knew I had to go back to find my own wedding dress. Fast forward to fall and I was back at Our Shop. Located in downtown Stillwater, it's the perfect destination to spend a day with your mom, bridesmaids, or anyone involved with your dress hunt. The shop itself is in a historic building with lots of charm. The bridal room is so pretty - I felt like a princess looking through all of the beautiful dresses. My guests were able to relax while I worked with Beanee to try on my selections. We had a blast trying on different styles. I really didn't know what I was looking for when I first arrived but Beanee is so knowledgeable and knew exactly the right questions to ask. It was a very fluid process. Every once in a while I would make a comment or offer feedback and she would run to the racks with an idea and find exactly what I was thinking. Beanee is very intuitive and ended up finding THE DRESS, which I never would have thought of myself. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! You can bet I'll be back with my own bridesmaids for their dresses. Thank you to Beanee and Our Shop!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Jill S

The first day my Mom and I went into Our Shop we didn't have an appointment made. It was a Saturday and it was busy, but the staff were so friendly and encouraged me to try on dresses even though we didn't have an appointment. The staff let me pick out the dresses I thought I... Read More would like, but also encouraged me to try on a few dresses they thought would look great on me. One dress in particular I was very hesitant about because I really didn't think it would look good on me. The staff member told me she thought it would look gorgeous on me. This dress was on the manikin and the staff member took the time to take it off the manikin for me to try on. The dress she took off the manikin ended up being my WEDDING DRESS!!! I went to several other wedding dress stores within the Twin Cities and none of them compared to Our Shop. The staff made me feel so special and happy. They also never rushed me! In addition, one day we went into the store and they were still helping us 1 hour after they had closed for the day! We were so impressed with the staff and their products that we ended up purchasing my Mother's dress, all of the groomsmen and groom's attire. I went back to the store on several occasions to try on jewlery, shoes, headpieces/ veils etc. and during each visit I was treated with respect. In the future, anytime I hear someone is getting married, I will be recommending Our Shop in Stillwater, MN as the bridal shop to go to!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 kaci h

Our Shop was so helpful when shopping for the "perfect" gown. I had shopped at a few other places, but when I came to Our Shop, I was happy to see how helpful the bridal consultants were and the amount of respect they have for the gowns. I feel that if you are going to be... Read More showing that much respect to the sample gowns, think of how they will be treating your NEW gown! I was also very happy with how much patients they had with me. I felt like bridezilla coming in 3 separate times to make a final decision, but everyone there was so kind and made sure I made the right decision (SO HAPPY WITH MY DECISION). Not many places will give you that kind of service! I would recommend "Our Shop" to anyone looking for service, quality and a fair price!

Amazing Shop

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Caytla E

Katie at the shop was very helpful. I had been to a few bridal salons and had bad experiences. She was very helpful and listened to what I wanted. She wasn't pushy at all like the other bridal salons. She made finding a dress easy and stress free (as it should be!). I was... Read More worried the shop wouldn't have a lot of dresses in the style I was looking for (lace fit and flare with jewels) but I found they had the most options at the cheapest prices. Very happy I decided to set up an appointment!

A Beautiful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brittany S

I was absolutely blown away with the amazing service that I received when trying on bridal gowns. I am originally from Minnesota but am currently living in Memphis, so I had this one weekend to make it count and find the dress! I managed to find my dream dress in under an hour... Read More due to the incredible team at Our Shop. They listened to my vision and we immediately found a groove of what dresses work and which ones don't. I loved their support and knowledge and I give them major props for handling my nervous/excited dad who asked many questions! From start to finish I felt so cared for and I walked away feeling incredibly confident with my dress and veil. To top it off, they even had me pose with a sign saying that "I said YES to the dress." They know how to truly make you feel special. Thank for everything Our Shop! I cant wait to marry my best friend in the most perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sarah P

I had been to three other dress shops before my appointment at Our Shop. From the moment we stepped inside the store, we were greeted with friendly smiles and kindness. Katie, the employee who assisted me and my parents is terrific! She is eager to help, being very knowledgable... Read More and so sweet! She put me (and my parents) right at ease. Now, here's the critical point, Our Shop has an amazing selection of dresses in all styles! I was beginning to think I would have to order a dress online (gasp!); however, even my hard-to-find sheath style was elegantly and accurately represented, giving me more than one option to try on (which had been the case at each of the previous stores). There were so many beautiful options, I ended up having to choose between four of the dresses. I almost could not decide! The ladies, and my parents, were so helpful while I discovered the dress of my dreams! I would recommend every bride, bridesmaid and mother of the bride, coming in to talk with Katie and to the see the beautiful dresses and jewelry available at Our Shop!

What a shop!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Our Shop was the third bridal shop of the day as we looked for an MOB (Mother of the Bride)dress. And hands down the BEST! From the moment we walked in on a busy Saturday, (without an appointment) Our Shop proved to be a gem. Heidi, fitted us into the schedule in a timely... Read More manner, the shop is very upscale, and staff were thorough, creative observant and listened - AND we found the perfect dress! Carol the owner is most helpful! We will definitely be back, as I have another daughter getting married. Thanks for all! MOB

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

Perfect place to find your perfect dress. Everyone was so welcoming and fun to work with. I never felt uncomfortable or rushed. Beanee truly took the time to listen to what I wanted and made me feel beautiful. I would absolutely recommend to start your search here you will not... Read More regret it. Shop was clean and organized. Dresses were in beautiful shape which made trying them on that much more fun. From the moment you walked into the shop you could tell how much care is put into this wonderful place! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

Our Shop was such a fun, helpful bridal experience! I was a nervous wreck about having to choose a dress but my consultant was so funny and kind-- she put my mind right at ease! It's a personal experience and they take care of you from day one to the big day! Wouldn't recommend... Read More anywhere else!

My wedding dress was AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Denise H

My entire experience with Our Shop in Stillwater was fabulous! There were so many dresses to choose from along with a large range in prices. I found the dress of my dreams on the 5th one that I tried on. Beenie(the person at Our Shop) put the perfect veil on my head and it... Read More brought tears to my eyes. I knew that was it, gown and veil.(The veil cost more than I expected, but it was exactly what I pictured myself in, and knew I had to have it) I went to another large name bridal store with my Brides maids and the experience wasn't even close to the personal attention that I got at Our Shop. I highly recommend getting your wedding dress here. They do not do alterations there, but they referred me to someone that also did an amazing job, also at a great price. So again I felt that the total experience is unmatched. Our Shop is AWESOME!!

Our Shop Too

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kylie R

I searched three other bridal shops in my search for the perfect dress. It was not until my fourth shop, Our Shop Too that I found the dress I fell in love with. The shop is newly renovated inside and very clean. The staff was amazing and very knowledgeable. They knew their... Read More stock as well as what could be custom made as far as the veil I wanted. They were able to assist in finding not only my dress, but also the bridesmaids dresses and tuxes all within one visit.

Completely Remodeled!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Betsy S

I was so happy when I received my wedding dress from Our Shop 2! The store is completely remodeled from when it was The Bridal Store. I was one of the bride's who's money was taken from the previous owner. I was so worried after I heard what the previous owner did with our... Read More money, I was worried I wasn't going to get the dress of my dreams. The new owner reassured me everything was going to be just fine and confirmed my dress was ordered. I picked it up and sure enough everything was just fine! When I walked into the newly remodeled store I was shocked. It looks nothing like the old store. It's so beautiful and clean. Fresh paint, new carpet, the dresses are displayed perfectly and you have to take your shoes off at the door. The young woman who helped me put on my dress was so nice and she took the time to stay with me. I had my dress on for a while and she didn't seem annoyed or anything. The entire staff was so nice and welcomed us in. My mom and I were the only ones in the store that Thursday afternoon so they all were able to help us. I would recommend anyone to make an appointment and look at the selection of dresses they have. The store is so classy and elegant. I am so happy I was able to work with Our Shop 2 in Crystal, MN. Thank you to everyone who works there and helped me with the dress of my dreams!

Best. Shopping. Trip. Ever.

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amy G

Let me start this off by saying that I am not a shopper. I don't like shopping, rarely do items fit right, I feel bad and I'd rather just not do it. So you can imagine how I must have felt anticipating shopping for my wedding dress! I wanted to look forward to the day so badly... Read More but in the back of my mind, all I could think of is "how are these dresses going to look on me???" I was so nervous! Enter Our Shop Too. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. Jess listened to my likes and dislikes and by the 3rd dress, I said yes to the dress. A day that I thought was going to be a disaster really turned into such a wonderful experience and a memory that I will never forget! I highly recommend Our Shop Too in hopes that you will have a great experience like I did.

Our Shop!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Brooke M

I just said yes to the dress at Our Shop Too located in Crystal, MN. I have nothing but good things to say about this store! The service was fantastic, patient and very helpful. Staff did great at staying within my budget and suggesting dress options based off of what I liked or... Read More disliked. Also had a wide variety of dresses to choose from! I would definitely recommend looking at Our Shop Too when you are looking for wedding dresses or bridesmaid dresses!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Bonnie B

Our Shop was the first stop on my wedding dress shopping tour. If I could replicate the experience for all brides I would! Beanee was so helpful and genuine in assisting with my search for the perfect dress. She was directive but also let me do my thing; perfect balance! She... Read More helped me in and out of all the dresses which made the experience so much more effortless and fun for me. The shop itself has fantastic lighting and great space for modeling all the dresses. Lastly, the staff were never pushy and didn't pressure me to purchase that day which I really appreciate because no one needs to be rushed into choosing their wedding dress! Thanks so much for a fabulous experience!

Great service, beautiful dress

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Angie L

I shopped around a few places for a wedding dress and Our Shop was by far the best experience. They don't overbook, it's a great atmosphere, they let you go through the dresses and pick which ones you'd like to try on, the set up is nice and fun for your family and friends to... Read More enjoy and the employees could not make it more fun to try on dresses! I found my perfect dress here and it was a reasonable price and I could not be any happier!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Amanda V

I went to Our Shop after finding them online. I had previously gone to another bridal shop and was not impressed. Our Shop was an experience I am very happy I now have. I personally worked with Beannie who is absolutely fantastic! They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They... Read More truly made the once in a lifetime experience that I was looking for. The people are amazing and the service is superb! If you are looking for a great bridal experience, Our Shop is the place to go!

Incredible Experience! Thank you Our Shop!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Robyn Z

I initially went to Our Shop over six years ago with my sister to shop for her wedding dress, which she ended up getting from there. When it came time for me to shop for my own wedding dress Our Shop was top on my list. I had been to 3 other appointments and was ending the... Read More day at Our Shop. I was extremely tired by this point and I thought I had found my 'perfect' gown earlier in the day so my initial thoughts going into the appointment were I either need to be blown away or not like anything. And needless to say I was blown away! Our Shop has a huge selection of dresses and they are so unique compared to other shops. My consultant was Trish and she was amazing!I was her last appointment for the day and I did not feel rushed or pressured once throughout my appointment. I pulled 6 dresses and the 2nd dress was THE ONE. Trish made sure I felt comfortable in the dress whether I was sitting, walking, etc...She took the time to explain alterations thoroughly with me, accessorize the gown and really soak it in the moment. As we were wrapping up the final details with Trish and the owner, Carol, they both seemed genuinely excited for me and want me to send them pictures of me on my wedding day in the gown. It is extremely heart-warming to see how much Carol and her team of consultants respect their dresses and clients. Most wedding shops and consultants treat you like a number and you're in and out without an after thought. I would highly recommend Our Shop to anyone looking for their wedding dress and will definitely be going back to shop for Bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride dresses! Thank you Our Shop!!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 jessica l

Our shop was amazing! I had already thought I found the dress at the wedding shop however there were a few concerns with the dress. As a bride and only daughter I wanted that approval and special reaction from my mom. I felt defeated and unsure what to do. The wedding shop... Read More was very busy and overwhelming to me so to think I had to go grow that again have me anxiety. My mom found Our Shop online and called to schedule an appt and told them our situation. My mom called me instantly after and said we have to try the store because the lady on the phone was so nice and comforting and had a totally different feel then from the wedding shop. We went on a Friday and it was way more relaxing and at ease! I felt very comfortable and not rushed. Beanee(hope I spelt your name right!) was awesome and listened to what I wanted.... We picked some dresses off the rack together and each dress I tried on she listened to what I like and didn't like on each one. To make this short I found THE DrESS and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

I finally found my dress!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Natasha R

I had such a wonderful experience at Our Shop! The staff was friendly and knowledgable. LaTona helped me and was amazing! The store is such a clean, inviting place. I would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Nothing Less than FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Jenny A

Wow... Where shall I begin? I just first off have to say that Our Shop in Stillwater MN is Hands down the best shop I have ever been to for Wedding Gowns. The ladies at this shop were all amazing and they take very good care of their dresses! They take a lot of pride in their... Read More store! They have a wide variety of very beautiful bridal gowns to pick from, as well as bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, and mother dresses! I do recommend scheduling an appointment as did I to ensure that I would have plenty of time to try on gowns for my big day! My sales lady was Kathy and she was amazing! She actually took her time to listen to what I wanted and you could tell she truly cared about me as a client. I was at other shops and they really treated me as a $ sign. I was not pressured into making a purchase on my first visit as it takes time to really think about what you just saw yourself in! On my first appointment Kathy was able to spend 3 very generous hours with me and I am truly grateful for that. Other shops that I was at were pushing you out the door as fast as they could just to make a sale. After I left Our Shop on my first appointment I knew I was going to purchase my dress from them! I just had to decide which dress was "The Dress to say Yes to"! I scheduled a 2nd appointment and Kathy even made a special point to come in on her day off to help me again!!! Can I say WOW!!! Not many people would do that! Needless to say, I did purchase my dress on my second visit and I can not wait for my dress to arrive in a few months for my wedding next fall! I have spent countless hours dreaming about "my dress"! Thank you Our Shop oh so Very Much for all of your help! It has been a blessing from the start and I can not wait to bring my bridesmaids in to try on dresses! God Bless you All!

Our Shop in Stillwater, MN

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Shari A

Our Shop is a wonderful Bridal Shop. It is above and beyond all the other shops we went to. Kathy was the most amazing lady. All of the ladies were great. All had many compliments and helpful suggestions. We were there when it wasn't busy with several bridal parties. Love that.... Read More Kathy did a beautiful job helping my daughter find the perfect dress and accessories. Also met the store owner and she was outstanding. She has a wonderful staff working for her. Can't wait to go back in for my mothers dress and the bridesmaid dresses.

great place

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Amanda S

This place was wonderful. The staff there is so nice and really takes the time to work with you. They take really good care of their dresses too. The owner is very nice and the shop is clean and well cared for.

Small business, anything but small selection!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Amanda K

To say I am picky might be a bit of an understatement. I tried on almost 200 engagement rings before picking the right one. I probably tried on 100 wedding dresses. I kept looking for the dress that didn't look like everyone else's and was in my price range. I was also looking... Read More for a very bridal experience where I didn't just feel like a number at the bridal salon. I worked with Mary at Our Shop. She was fabulous. She took such good care of everyone who came with me to try on dresses. I absolutely love many dresses there but finally was able to decide on a beautiful one! I am so excited to get married in it!

Highly Recommend Our Shop - Aunt of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I was looking for a dressy pant suit for my nephews wedding. I looked at several stores including the Wedding Shops of St. Paul, and was very frustrated with the options. The staff at Our Shop was on top of everything. They quickly ascertained the type of outfit I was... Read More looking for. They were friendly, and very concerned I find the outfit I not only looked great in but was also comfortable in. I have received many compliments on my pantsuit. I have recommended the Our Shop located in Stillwater multiple times. Thank you so much staff of Our Shop.

TO Our Shop of Stillwater/Our Shop Too of Minneapolis