Our Two Hearts Photography

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Amazing photographer-Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Jami H

From the moment we sat down with DiAnna, she made us feel comfortable and like we'd known her forever. She just "got" us. We discussed a few shots that we really wanted to capture and she said absolutely! She's an extremely thoughtful and creative person who tells a story with through her photographs. She scouted out sites that she wanted to use for our pre-wedding shots and drove us there herself. She was extremely clear on giving suggestions for poses and when we were nervous her partner chimed in with some cheesy jokes to lighten the mood. I never thought that I would look or feel as wonderful as I did in her pictures and my husband and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. She is a class act all the way from start to finish. She was great with communication before, during and after the wedding and got our pictures back to us in record time. She really invested in us as a couple and what we wanted to achieve that day. I would hire her again, without reservation. Amazing person who does amazing things with her camera!

Dynamic Duo!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

When looking for a photographer we were looking for someone down to earth, someone who had reasonable prices, and someone who we felt comfortable with. DiAnna and Roy fit all of our needs. We had our first meeting with DiAnna at a Starbucks and instantly fell in love her personality and passion. We could not have asked for more from our engagement shoot. My husband is pretty camera shy, but she made him feel comfortable and completed all shots in a efficient manner so it felt as though we were not there for that long (and the engagement shoot is included in the package!!). Before the wedding we had a little communication, however, I felt comfortable that she knew exactly what we wanted. She asked that we send her our timeline and what we wanted on the day of the wedding, and she made sure everything went just the way we wanted on the day of our wedding. Again, she made us feel at ease on our wedding day. I would highly recommend DiAnna and Roy! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Totally Disappointed

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Ashley C

My fiancé and I were so excited to work with DiAnna for our October wedding! We met with her and discussed the details, really clicked, and most important we LOVED her work. There is nothing negative I can say other than we waited for almost a month to receive a contract and deposit information, all the while being reassured that she was going to send it, to finally having her cancel on us less than two months before our wedding. If we had been informed in the beginning that a personal event, even possibly, might keep her photographing the wedding, we would have, sadly, decided against using her services. I won't discredit her work, she seems like a really great person, and her pricing was fantastic, but we are extremely disappointed with how this situation was dealt with.

Amazingly wonderful :)

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Taren R

DiAnna & Roy were both amazing! First of all we never got to meet before my wedding day and DiAnna was great and prompt replying to emails and sending me many examples to ensure I felt super confident in their skills! She also customized a package just for us to make sure we got what we needed while keeping within our budget. During on conversations she felt more of a friend then someone I was doing business with...and we hadn't even met! When we did meet on the big day it there was no awkward moments besides the odd conversation my girls and I were having! DiAnna is great with people and making you feel comfortable behind the camera. Roy was super easy going a dealt with my crazy husband and the MANY silly pictures he and his groomsmen wanted! All the pictures came out amazing and we had them literally days later! No waiting 6-8 weeks for editing. I couldn't be more happier!

Knee deep in the snow...

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Jacqueline B

DiAnne did a fabulous job photographing our wedding! We can truly say she felt like part of the family at the end of the day. Her kindness, and willingness to put up with our crazy ideas in the snow showed us that she was in it to win it! Roy, her assistant did and excellent job coordinating all of they're equipment flawlessly. We would personally recommend them to any bride looking for rustic wedding or engagement photos!

Absolutely AMAZING Photography!

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Britni E

I had the great pleasure of working with DiAnna and Roy for our engagement and wedding photos! From the moment I met DiAnna and we sat down to talk, I knew there was something special about her! Our engagement photos came out exactly how we envisioned them. She had us laughing the whole time so I never once felt awkward! We were in contact the whole time up until the wedding day and she was always checking in to see how everything was going. I can truly say that our wedding day would not have been the same without Our Two Hearts Photography! They captured our day PERFECTLY. Our winter wonderland wedding photos came out so beautiful. I am so thankful for DiAnna and Roy and HIGHLY recommend them!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Rebecca R

I have zero complaints! The pictures came out perfect! We were picky about who we chose to be apart of our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our memories in photos! we would highly recommend Our Two Hearts

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Katie C

My fiance and I did an engagement shoot with DiAnna in Saratoga. She was so helpful every step of the way. I am not familiar with the area so she sent example photos to help us chose a spot and worked around our crazy schedules. The shoot itself was easy and carefree. DiAnna is so fun and down to earth. She tells you exactly what poses to do so that you do not feel awkward or unsure. My very hesitant fiance even described the experience as pleasant. And the photos were beautiful!

DiAnna and Roy are fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Jason B

We hired Our Two Hearts for our wedding in Hudson, NY and we could not have been happier. The photos came out great and are a showcase of just how talented DiAnna is as a photographer. My wife looked absolutely beautiful that day and DiAnna was able to capture many truly stunning shots. We really enjoyed how sweet she and her assistant, Roy, were. They kept everything light and fun and easygoing. She captured a great mix of posed and candids so efficiently that allowed for us to spend our day really enjoying the beautiful weather, fantastic friends and family, and the joyous occasion rather than posing forever and missing all the fun. I highly recommend that you use Our Two Hearts! You won't be disappointed.

Love them!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Danielle Z

DiAnna did a wonderful job capturing our engagement session and wedding! She was professional, quick to respond to questions, and lovely to work with!

I'm in love with Our Two Hearts!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Katrina T

I searched for a REALLY long time to find my photographer. I was looking for someone who took natural/in the moment pictures, but with an artsy feel, and all for a reasonable price (which is pretty hard to find let me tell you). I found exactly what I was looking for and SO MUCH MORE in Our Two Hearts Photography! DiAnna and Roy were so easy to work with. I enjoyed every step of the process from booking to the actual day. They were super flexible, and provided just the right amount of direction for all our day-of pictures. And they were up for anything! Between shooting on a beach full of people to swaying on someone's yacht--they HAD the vision and captured every special moment, all while laughing and making us feel at ease. I'm so crazy about the final pictures, and everyone who I show them to is really impressed. Honestly can't wait to have a baby so I can hire them again! Bottom line--you can't get any better than Our Two Hearts.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Ashley Y

We had such a wonderful experience from our very first meeting until the end of our evening!! Our photos turned out beautiful! She really has the ability to capture those intimate moments that turn out to be your favorites!!

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Erika B

From getting ready to the end of the night the pictures were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't of been any more happier with the photographs. Non traditional poses were amazing. The photographers seem to capture all the magical moments.

Send Email