OurWeddingVideoGuy.com - Colorado •+• Cool Drone Vids!

All CO, Mtns & SW! Aerials! M/F Shooters! $1995-$3495

Memories in Motion: Colorado Event Videography

"theknot.com - Best of Weddings Award 2016 / 2017 " "JeffTheVideoGuy has been awarded the Best of 2015 award because of your great customer reviews. Confetti toss!" -- Thumbtack "2016/2017 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards®" "Let's get creative!" I'm Jeff of JeffTheVideoGuy! I'm a top-rated video producer in CO, NM, AZ, CA and HI. Videographer, photographer, media and video producer for weddings, events and promotions/marketing for corporate, broadcast, music & personal projects. I'm a storytelling fool! I offer full services such as the following: * Corporate, nonprofits and small businesses * Weddings & Family events * Beginning-to-end video productions * Animation, drone, 360º and adventure video productions See OurWeddingVideoGuy.com for vids, recommendations, tips, links!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Boulder, CO All CO, Mtns & SW! Aerials! M/F Shooters! $1995-$3495 (720) 273-1516

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Grace S

Jeff did an absolutely fantastic job shooting our wedding. Jeff was responsive and receptive before the wedding, and kept us in the know when other videographers were hired, as well as drone pilots. At the wedding, Jeff and his crew were low maintenance, and unobtrusive. When... Read More we received the video back, we were amazed at how much they captured, and how well they all did. Jeff was quick to get back footage from the big day - the fastest of any of our vendors. The quality of the work was top notch, and for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Jeff for any other wedding, as the videos will be something both Grace and I treasure for the rest of our lives! Thank you Jeff!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Danchi N

Wow. I cannot say enough good things about Jeff and Amy. Jeff came a day early to our rehearsal to scout out the location, and the different angles he used for our ceremony video was absolutely incredible. Jeff and Amy were on time for both ceremonies, and really captured the... Read More raw, pure emotions. We had a very loud waterfall in our ceremony, as well as many flying planes, and Jeff did a seamless job of editing the audio. He was so accommodating and responsive with figuring out a timeline around both ceremonies. On the day of the wedding, he and Amy were such a calm presence, I felt like they were part of my support team instead of professionals I hired, haha. I could not have picked a better videographer!

Fast and professional

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Jeff did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding videos. He came to the rehearsal so he could see how everything was set up. He captured their special day in 3 different videos (ceremony, reception and highlight) that we all loved very much. The first video was done within 2... Read More days after the ceremony! The highlight video had us all in tears! Jeff was so professional and takes pride in his work. He was very flexible and changed things that we wanted tweaked. We recommend Jeff for your wedding because of his outstanding videos, quick work and attention to detail. April and Pat McFall Parents of the bride

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Tara C

Jeff’s work Is indescribable. You will not regret hiring him!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Timothy S

Jeff did an absolutely amazing job with my daughters wedding videos. He was very professional and responsive to our requests. All the videos were absolutely spectacular and the highlight video was over the top. "Wow!!!" was the common response after posting it on facebook.... Read More We absolutely give Jeff a 5 star rating. You can't go wrong hiring Jeff!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lauren K

I was hesitant about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but after watching just one of multiple videos that was put together afterwards I was in tears...happy tears of course! They captured so many aspects of the wedding that I otherwise would not have seen or remembered,... Read More and I am so thankful!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Allison S

We were on the fence about paying the extra money to do a video, but it was the single best decision we made about the wedding looking back. Jeff and his crew (Tage and Stig) were absolutely fabulous, and were so much fun but at the same time blended in very well with the... Read More wedding crew. We opted for the drone package, which was just stunning and they baked in the aerial clips so well. I am SO in love with our wedding videos and I think Jeff and the guys for giving us the gift of being able to play back the experience (which goes by SO fast).

Reviewed on 9/25/2016

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but I'm SO glad we did. I love our wedding highlights video!! Jeff was such a nice guy and a pleasure to work with — super reliable, quick responses over email, easy to talk to, and totally on top of it. We were nervous because so... Read More many wedding videos are cheesy and overdone but I was really happy with the videos he made. Thank you Jeff!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Vera T

Three weeks before my wedding, my initial wedding videographer cancelled. My fiancé and I were so stressed out thinking we would never find a company to shoot our wedding, especially with a great price. One night I was browsing TheKnot.com and had come across a company named Our... Read More Wedding Video Guy. I was immediately interested after the great reviews I had read on multiple sites. I contacted Jeff (the owner) that night. He had contacted me the next day with a great price; I almost thought it was too good to be true. Jeff was so professional the three weeks prior to the wedding. He would respond almost instantly to any emails, texts, and phone calls. He made the beginning process such a breeze. The day of the wedding I had met Doug, which was our videographer. He was so polite and professional. The entire night he captured the perfect angle without prior visits to our venue. Finally, after watching our video, I can honestly say this company deserves every 5 star review that I saw. It took two weeks for us to see our video, which left me shocked, thinking it would take months. The price is INCREDIBLE, their service is impeccable, and the final product was outstanding. I would recommend Our Wedding Video Guy for anyone looking for a great crew to shoot any event. They have a great selection of unique packages that adhere to any event, large or small. I have never been so pleased with a company before!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Abrian S

Jeff was amazing to work with. He always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was very easy to communicate with. The value of his video packages were amazing. I feel like he was very reasonable compared to other videographers for wonderful quality work. He wasn’t able... Read More to do the actual video the day of our wedding but the videographer that he works with, Doug did an amazing job. Then, Jeff edited things together beautifully. I was so happy with the end result. He captured the feeling of the day and personality of us as a couple very well. He edited and got our videos back to us extremely fast for the busy wedding season too which I was very impressed with. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team to work with for your wedding. They won’t disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Alexis B

I hired Jeff and Amy to video my daughters wedding. Within a week of the wedding, Jeff sent us the footage from the pre ceremony, wedding ceremony and the party. The quality of the video was amazing. Within two weeks he had sent us the edited highlights video. It was excellent!... Read More We were so happy with the videos we received. It captured all the important moments we wanted. I would highly recommend Jeff.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Our daughter's ceremony video is PERFECT ! You guys caught all TOUCHING & PRECIOUS moments . Thank you so o o o much !!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Jeff and Amy are an amazing duo. Amy captured beautiful footage of all the ladies, and Jeff spent time with the guys. The camera set up provided the best coverage of the ceremony and reception. It is invaluable to have the full ceremony and reception along with the beautiful and... Read More emotional highlight video. Jeff was open to our suggestions about the highlight video, and used songs that are meaningful to us. We get teary every time we watch the highlight video. It made our day when we first saw it. They captured the most stunning images and we will watch these videos again and again for the rest of our lives.

Highly recommended videographer

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Jeff and Amy did our NYE wedding. I was incredibly impressed with their commitment and work ethic. They showed up a day in advance to get a "lay of the land" so to speak. Having 2 videographers allowed us to get precious footage from both the bride and groom's day getting ready.... Read More Jeff delivered the videos incredibly quickly. In fact we were able to spend one of the nights on our honeymoon watching and reliving our ceremony! The production value is a little less than some of the other companies I had seen, but the price is exponentially cheaper. The quality of their work is beyond what I was expecting for a videographer prices thousands below the competition. On top of that. They traveled to film my wedding and did not charge any additional expenses for travel/lodging like so many do. It was refreshing. By the end of filming they felt like a part of our friend/family group. I highly recommend them!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Nicki S

So glad we decided to get a videographer, I was a last minute decision compared to the rest of the planning. Jeff caught so many great moments on video and now we can look back on them forever. Jeff showed up earlier than expected to get some getting ready footage which pulls... Read More the whole video together. Thank you for the amazing videos!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Carroll C

Jeff did a great job. He took care of things efficiently. The day of the wedding he showed up and took take care of things without hardly noticing him, which was great. Less than two weeks later he emailed us saying that he was able to get get the editing complete. Quality... Read More was great and we thoroughly enjoyed the end product. We would recommend Jeff to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Gabrielle S

Jeff was great to work with. He worked with my budget and was available at all times. His work was outstanding and so grateful he was part of our special day!

I plan to use Jeff for our wedding

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jennifer R

I have worked with Jeff assisting him in shooting weddings… and I plan to have him shoot our wedding! He always satisfies his clients, going above and beyond, providing and exceptional video to capture your wedding day!

Can't go wrong with the Video Guy

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Videography was the most important aspect of our wedding day. Our idea of video included a two day shoot, in multiple locations and including a drone for aerial videography. Jeff helped make everything smooth and seamless. It only took a couple of meetings and a few text... Read More messages back and forth and the end product exceeded our expectations. You can find his amazing work after a short google search online and watch our highlight video. John and Misty 10.24.15

Exceptional Videographer

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Jeff is an exceptionally skilled videographer. During the shoot he has an amazing creative eye for finding and capturing the most memorial moments of the event. Then afterward, his skill and attention to detail during the editing process is second to none. The finished... Read More product is a polished, professional, beautifully told story. In addition, Jeff is wonderful to work with from beginning to end. There simply is no better choice for a wedding videographer than JeffThe VideoGuy!

Best wedding video

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

We had the best experience with Jeff. He captured every moment perfectly. He worked with our budget and gave us the best wedding video. The video quality was great and the editing was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Thank you Jeff for making my wedding... Read More so memorable.

My impression on Jeff's work

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Jeff did a good job on capturing our wedding moment. It was professional and "touching" (love the slow motion effect) He was on-time during the rehearsal and on the wedding. He was "ninja" enough that we did not know where he was when he took the video. Overall Jeff... Read More provided good value with his services and I'm satisfied

Groom

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

The fact that Jeff himself was unable to video our wedding, which was on very short notice, did not prevent him from finding Scott who was nothing less than professional, diligent, and went the extra mile to capture everything important to our special day. He even showed up at... Read More the rehearsal in which to prepare for the big day. We couldn't be more pleased and grateful for everything. JeffTheVideoGuy had all of our videos to us within a week. Our family was so impressed and the ones that couldn't make the wedding were thrilled to share in the festivities. Thank you Jeff for providing excellence in all aspects! We highly recommend this top notch JeffTheVideoGuy!

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Patricia K

Jeff did an awesome job capturing everything from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. He was always prompt about returning emails prior to the event and his prices were very reasonable. He did a terrific job of... Read More capturing the special moments of the ceremony, the speeches and all the festivities of the reception. He was able to get "first looks'' out to us very quickly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer for their special event.

Jeff is a great wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Jeff and his assistant videotaped our daughter's wedding prep, ceremony and reception. Jeff was awesome to work with! He was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. He came to the rehearsal for our daughter's wedding to check out the location and ceremony so he... Read More would be fully prepared for the next day. He and his assistant were pleasant and easy to work with. They videotaped everything and yet managed to stay in the background. The videos of the ceremony and reception were very well done and are just wonderful to watch again and again. Jeff adjusted sound on the videos so we could hear one of the readers even though she spoke softly and didn't pick up well on the microphone. We contracted with Jeff for extra time and an extra person. His prices are very reasonable. We were thoroughly satisfied and would highly recommended Jeff!

Jeff DeMent

"Let's get creative!" Affordable, creative, engaging...everything you want for your wedding memories... incl Drone/Aerials! Pricing runs $1995-$3495 - TWO shooters (M/F), 6-10hrs coverage, GREAT vids of key activities, engaging Highlights, aerial/drone options, awards-winning! Over 15 years of experience with digital media production from concept up to delivery skills. I work in CO, NM, AZ, CA, HI and other locations with flexibility. See OurWeddingVideoGuy.com for more refs, links, tips, pricing and other great information. I am a storyteller, a videographer, a producer and a memory maker!