Consignment Bridal Fashions - The EcoChic Boutique

For over 30 years Over the Rainbow has been the PREMIER consignment boutique for exclusive wedding apparel. Gowns, Mother's Dresses, Attendants, Flower Girls - all gently used, all at HUGE savings! Check out our website for additional information.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion

38R Enon Street, Beverly, MA

an excellent choice!

Reviewed on 10/12/2013

I heard about Over the Rainbow from a friend whose daughter found her dress there. Jackie offers just the right amount of guidance in helping to choose a dress, and the consignment prices can't be beat! My matron of honor also found her dress there, and we were very pleased not... Read More to have to travel elsewhere to continue our search.

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Katie L

I visited Over the Rainbow on a whim between appointments at other major dress venders on the north shore. I was thinking that I would not find anything at a consignment shop. However, Jackie had a great selection! Many of the dresses I tried on were brand new with tags. I... Read More found a dress I loved for way less than I was planning on spending. I also purchased a great veil as well. Jackie is not an aggressive saleswoman. I felt no pressure to buy and she allowed me to leave and think on the dress before bringing my bridesmaids to come and see the dress. This store is worth checking out for sure!

Beautiful dress

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jordan J

I purchased my dress at Over the Rainbow and i love it! I saw a dress on the rack that i kind of liked (mostly the cut) and Jackie pulled a dress of the rack that looks similar but was a little more simple--what i was looking for. I looked at the dress and said "thats it." It... Read More was classy, romantic, simple, and in PERFECT condition. The dress fit perfectly but needed a few adjustments. Jackie recommended I go to Gowns by Ginny and my dress will be ready next week to pick up and its stunning!!

Please DON'T Use Over the Rainbow

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 h p

I dropped off my $2,000 Priscilla of Boston wedding gown at Over the Rainbow to see if I could sell it. When I called to check on the status of the gown, I was told that it hasn't sold yet. I should have known from the beginning that the dress wasn't going to sell... The shop... Read More is only open three times a week, and that only from 10am-4pm... After six months, my husband and I wanted to get the gown back, but at that point, they "didn't know" whether they still had the gown or not. They said they would check and call me back, but, of course, they never called me back. And now they can claim that the gown is their property because the allotted time for the sale has passed. If you think you'll make some money by selling your gown here, think again. You'll just end up paying to give away your gown for free. It's a brilliant marketing scheme. A wedding gown is not an everyday item that comes to mind often. Out of sight, out of mind, and Over the Rainbow gets richer at your expense.

excellent

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Becca R

I choose invites that matched my seaside wedding and received a discount since I bought my dress there.

TO Over The Rainbow