Turning the ordinary into extraordinary!

Overeasy Events specializes in creating unique, one-of-a-kind events through our comprehensive planning and coordination services. With over 20 years of experience, our team aims to transform the ordinary into extraordinary by providing a stress-free, fun, planning experience while producing an event that exceeds expectations and makes those who didn’t attend wish they had!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Central Florida/Orlando (407) 681-7805
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lawrence C

Lora was wonderful to work with! Our reception was being planned all over the phone since we live in Washington State, but the process was very professional and Lora was always available to answer my many questions over the phone. She was also very timely with returning phone... Read More calls. I also appreciate her willing to work with our budget to get the most bang for what we were working with. The venue and venue staff was also amazing and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend Lora DeLorenzo and Overeasy Events for your Wedding or other celebrations!

2017-10-27T15:10:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review! We were so honored to be a part of your beautiful day! We wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness. XOXO Lora & the Overeasy Events Planning Team

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Overeasy Events planning our daughter's wedding. Having never planned a wedding before I really needed guidance. Thanks to Kurt from Cuisiniers catering company's recommendation, we hired Overeasy Events. Lora and her assistants covered every... Read More detail. They thought of everything, things I certainly didn't think of. They got in touch with all of our selected vendors and coordinated it perfectly. As the weeks went on, my confidence in them grew and my stress level reduced!! The days leading up to the actual wedding day were so adrenaline filled I couldn't have done without Lora & her team. They were there at our venue(Noahs Wedding Center) to handle absolutely every detail. They stayed on top of it till the very end letting me enjoy every moment of the day. I would recommend Overeasy Events without hesitation. Thank you ladies so very much.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Allison S

Amy and Lora, Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding weekend special. Your experience, expertise, relationships, and responsiveness made things much less stressful than they would have been without you. We received a lot of compliments about how organized and... Read More considered everything was. I don't think we'll ever know all of the strings you guys were pulling behind the scenes to make it work, but the result was everything we were hoping for. Thank you again! Allison and Michael

2017-10-27T15:11:57 Response from the vendor

The Overeasy Events Planning Team is filled with so much appreciation for your kind and thoughtful words. It was our absolute pleasure to plan your amazing wedding day. It was simply perfect and a wonderful reflection of you both. XOXO Lora

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany G

Thank you Lora, Everything was amazing and did exceed our expectations! It was an amazing day and OverEasy Events helped make it perfect! You have excellent vendor recommendations! I have some pictures from the venue that are incredible. Thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Meg B

We had our wedding and reception at East End Market. Overeasy Events made sure that everything was perfect! Lora was so helpful during what can be a stressful time. They really cared about taking that stress away from us and taking care of everything. It was an incredible day!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Anne G

My husband and I hosted our son's Rehearsal Dinner this past weekend at East End Market through Overeasy Events. From the catering of Cuisiniers to the floral decor by Jennifer at Porch Therapy, arrangements were handled in a very professional, yet friendly, manner. Both Lora... Read More and her entire team guided us capably and confidently and provided helpful and practical counsel as my questions arose. They listened to what we wanted and tailored our event to suit us. We were very pleased. The event was just right- and the flowers and food were fabulous. Thank you, Overeasy, and especially Lora for a very memorable evening.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Chelsea S

Overeasy made sure our wedding reception was seamless. It was a pleasure working with Lora and her team. I am thankful that they made our special day that much better. Thank you Overeasy!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Isabella A

Overeasy Events helped us put on an unforgettable event! Everything was as imagined and the food and hospitality were amazing! We were so glad to have the staff of Overeasy Events as part of our celebration. Lora was so kind and everything went smoothly. We also left the... Read More decision of wines up to Lora and her team, I quite enjoyed the ones that were picked out.

2017-10-27T15:20:27 Response from the vendor

Isabella, everything was just beautiful on the wedding day - just as the Overeasy Events Team planned! ; ) We wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness always. XO Lora

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kailey S

Lora and Amy were both absolutely incredible throughout the entire planning process! They listened to what we wanted and executed our wedding perfectly! Lora's attention to detail is unmatched and I would recommend her and her team 100 times over! Thank you!!!

2017-10-27T15:18:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kailey for your gracious review. It is really appreciated especially as you are so busy with your new business - designer bridal gowns! https://www.kaileyellynbridalcouture.com The entire team at Overeasy Events LOVED working with you! XOXO Lora

Reviewed on 9/25/2017

Lora and her team are quintessential professionals! From start to finish, Lora made me feel completely at ease every step of the way. From invitations, to flowers, to catering, and special touches - Lora and the Overeasy Events team made sure that my special day was perfect. I... Read More highly recommend Lora to every bride to be!

2017-10-27T15:19:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, it was such a pleasure working with you. XOXO Lora & the Overeasy Events Planning & Design Team

Lora DeLorenzo

Lora DeLorenzo, a woman who has devoted the last 20 years of her life to event planning. A passion she has had and has devoted her life to follow. Her drive to ensure that each client is properly taken care of and each one of their event wants is fulfilled, is a main drive of the company. She uses a hands on approach when meeting with clients to get there exact wants for their special day. Whether it is a corporate event, social event, or any kind of celebration the promise of it being a one of kind personalized event still stands. Overeasy Events - Imagine the Difference.